Submit

b o u n c y m a n g o

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:32 pm
I love my skinny jeans.
And actually, I'm surprised by the lackage of people in this thread who do, having read all the posts.
But I would like to say to those stating that skinnies only look good on "anorexic people" that skinny =/= anorexic. I'm very skinny and have long legs but am perfectly healthy. And it bugs the s**t out of me when people make assumptions about my health. Don't judge people. It's like saying someone who is fat has diabetes.

Though, admittedly, I used to wonder if I might be perceived as too skinny when I wear skinny jeans but then I decided I didn't really care.

I'm about a size 0-2 with a 34" inseam, btw.

p.s. I commented almost this exact thing in the F&S forum a while ago. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:49 am
4laugh definetley not for everyone!!! i have one in every color,and style.love them!!! 4laugh  

light mother 5

BlaqkWinter76

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:01 pm
Yeah skinny jeans? Haha, I can kiss them goodbye. I inherited semi-kinda/sorta chunky legs, so i think i'll just stick with my arizona flare-legs kaythanks?
But if you're the right build for them, they work.
Me? Ehhh not so much.
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:10 am
They suit SOME people, I'd rather not see girls with a rather... robust... build wear them, and I prefer my men in a pair of blue jeans, NOT sweatpants, and NOT skinny jeans. mad  

xVallx

-iiDR3AM3R-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:00 pm
well im really tall so wen i wear skinny jeanz they dont skinny at the bottom. so wen i wear 'em i have to pull them down alittle below my waist. but yeah. they're really cute.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff