Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
LBP's Quest thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oh, Wet Cement
  *Writes "I was here" In the cement*
View Results

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:26 am
LordBurningPhoenix
hmm. Michigan, a great place for vacations in the winter. Then for a summer vacation, you go to either alaska, or antarctica. lol At least, thats just me. I cant stand the minnesota summers. temps between 80 and 100.(i think we hit 100, but im not sure.) it is way too warm. id be happy with 70 in the summer. and once again we are on weather. lol i wonder how long we will talk about it. If it continues, we will have to turn my quest thread into the weather thread for whynot. lol
User ImageYCQ Invader Lenelee...

Hahaha! I miss Michigan because at least you get to experience all 4 seasons there. Out here it's almost always the rainy season with a very short lived summer. >_> I quite literally jump for joy on the rare occasions the sun actually come out. Pretty depressing right? We almost never ever get snow or thunder storms. I don't like it too hot or too cold. 70 sounds perfect for me! I've been to Minnesota before. I have family out there. Haven't seen them since I was real little though...
OMG Polar Plunge! I've heard of this. I could never do it. eek
...your midnight assasinUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:18 pm
Tektek can give out stuff?  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:59 pm
hot4urshoelaces

If they do, thats news to me. I bet if they do, it is only a very rare instance. It has to be so few so they don't upset the marketplace.(I'm sure there is more to it than just that.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:33 pm
LordBurningPhoenix
hot4urshoelaces

If they do, thats news to me. I bet if they do, it is only a very rare instance. It has to be so few so they don't upset the marketplace.(I'm sure there is more to it than just that.)
yes, you have to win tektek contests. specifically tektek contests run by tekton on his site, approved for by the gaia moderatior staff. (they're themed)  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:43 pm
User ImageYCQ Invader Lenelee...

Really? Hmm...learn something new everyday! mrgreen
...your midnight assasinUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:15 pm
Well, if thats the case, my chance of winning went from very slim all the way to "Absolutely not!" lol. my tektek skill are just under mediocre. Same with my Avi building skills. (essientally they are the same thing.) lol.  

LordBurningPhoenix

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:50 pm
LOL heeh! Ame should try, she rocks at it. I...do not. LOL  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:48 am
I would say wellwisher should also try. She is also great with tektek. I have seen it and it is scary how good she is.

Updated gold count, ETC, And my wanted list.(Yippy i am have 30% of the gold required to get one hermes moon)
I got lucky today and i managed to get 5k in gold from one of my overseers and an ancient chest from another. Im currently trying to sell the ancient chest. The overseer really liked me today.  

LordBurningPhoenix

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:53 am
i had no idea they gave items away i thought people just did it for fun  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:52 am
randomgirl768
i had no idea they gave items away i thought people just did it for fun
Well, tektek will sometimes to themes like, naruto, or Mushroom Kingdom. Things like those. The best one gets to pick from whatever the prize is. (usually just a donation item letter though and the winner can pick which item they want)
You're thinking of the tektek avatar contests in the forums, which are for the most part rather pathetic as once you hit the forums it's better to just use your avatar.

And no, I couldn't win one of those because none of my tekteks ever are the proper theme for any of the running contests.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Frozen Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:00 am
maybe someday  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:04 am
Oh, here, in case you ever wanted to know where these contests are.
http://www.tektek.org/contest/  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:55 pm
Hehe! And yes, Black Drome IS an EI.

My overseers haven't liked me a particulary lot recently. But I hold hope!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:29 pm
The black drome is an EI? i have never seen it evolve, and i dont think it will evolve. But then again, it is basically a recolor of the white drome egg. Tektek does not list it as an EI from what i have seen. Though it is in the EI bundle box. that leaves it out in the grey area. Left for interpretation. lol  

LordBurningPhoenix

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:40 pm
LordBurningPhoenix
The black drome is an EI? i have never seen it evolve, and i dont think it will evolve. But then again, it is basically a recolor of the white drome egg. Tektek does not list it as an EI from what i have seen. Though it is in the EI bundle box. that leaves it out in the grey area. Left for interpretation. lol

It's an Evolving Item that techically never evolved. It is just a special edition of the white drome egg.  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff