Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
maximum ride RP---accepting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have you read maximum ride?
  yes
  no
  I WISH I COULD HAVE A TALKING DOG!!!!
View Results

Daalt256

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:56 pm
Jase met her eyes and felt her pleas. He wasn't going to let them take her. He swooped off the building dive bombing towards the ground and quickly pulling himself up. He flew towards the Erasers holding her and he snatched her quickly from them. He them brought down his wings hard, driving them higher into the air. He started gasping for breath as he brought them farther away from the Erasers. He could here them swearing even though they had gotten a safe distance away. Jase landed on a far off building placing the girl down. He was trying to catch his breath. "Are *pant* you okay?" He fell onto his butt wiping the sweat from his forehead. He looked up at her and was mesmerized by how beautiful she was for a mutant like him.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:25 pm
She gasped when he swooped her out of their grasps.She held her ears down so they wouldn't slap him in the face.She dropped to her knees when they landed.She stood up and took her hat off from around her neck and held onto it as she began checking to make sure her outfit was the way it should be."Yes,thank you.Are you going to be okay?"She asked dropping to her knees,ignoring his look.She pulled out a hankerchief from inside her hat and began dabbing sweat from his face."That's never happened to me before.What did they want with me?"She said.  

Summer Black Rose

Daalt256

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:24 am
"I wish I knew." He wished he knew why the Erasers had wanted them. He wish he knew why his brother was one. He put the thoughts out of his mind for the time being. He got up off the ground stretching his wings to their impressive eight foot wingspan. "I take it you had escaped from the school? Don't be alarmed I escaped too but I'm just trying to get as far as can away from that place." His stomach grumbled loudly. He gave an embarrassed expression. "Um, you wouldn't to happen to have thing to eat would you?" His stomach gurgled once more to the thought of food.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:18 am
She stood up and brushed herself off."Yea,they didn't really have much to track or a lot of time though."She looked at him and cocked her head to the side."I think I've seen you before.Back at the school.You were the one they were always bringing back surrounded by erasers from trying to escape,right?"She thought for a moment."I've been gone from the school for about two months.I guess I have something else to thank you for.I escaped right out from under their noses when they took you back in a huge pack."She put her hat on and made sure her ears were hidden,pulling the veil down over her face."I'm pretty sure I've got plenty for at least three people to eat back at my place."She went to the edged of the roof to see were her little hut was from their current location."It's not that far from here.There are some dark back ways we can take to get there,unless you have a coat or something to cover your wings."She told him with her back still too him.A breeze came then and carried the smell of a gun along with his scent."I never did get your name.Mine's Akuma Ford,but you can call me Akuma."She said turning around to face him."That gun is to be used for protection from the erasers,right?"She asked hesitantly.  

Summer Black Rose

Daalt256

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:47 pm
Jase pulled the gun from his coat pocket. "Uh this gun really wasn't my idea." He dropped it on the ground next to his feet. "A friend gave it to me but I don't know what happened to her since we got separated." He knelt down and tied his shoes because the where so ragged the continued to become untied every now and then. He stood back up. "I'm Jase, Jase Drive nice to meet you, Akuma. Yeah the scientists at the School tend to enjoy fetching me for some reason." He wasn't going to tell her about his brother being an Eraser and how he always found him. Jase's stomach growled again. He ignored it and walked over to the ledge kneeling down to see if any Erasers had found their position yet. "Well I think it may be safe to move for the time being but I don't think I'll be able to stay at your place for long." He curled his wings around his body. "Whenever you're ready to go."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:31 pm
She smiled."Okay then Jase right this way."She said as she spread her arms and put her feet together.She bent her knees and jumped off flipping heels over head,landing perfectly on her feet bending her knees to absorbe the impact.She stood and looked back up,smiling."Follow me."She said turing right and begining to walk down a side allyway."Up ahead is a road,we cross that,go by a couple of buildings,pass and go behind the theatre and we're there."She said,waiting for him.  

Summer Black Rose

Daalt256

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:51 pm
Jase dropped down and landed next to her. "Alright I'll be right behind you." He pulled his wings in as tightly as he could and looked around making sure there weren't any possible Erasers. The coast was clear for the time being.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:21 pm
"I hope so."She twitched here ears to pick up sounds."Nothing."She said to herself."Try to keep up."She said smiling over her shoulder.She dashed off,her hair and outfit blowing back almost parallel to the ground,darting around corners,leaping over objects,and running to the theatre.She paused for a moment to check for people."No one."She said as she dashed home.She turned around,Jase still in her sight but a good couple of buildings behind her.
http://media.photobucket.com/image/club house/RandySaintEagle/DSC02420.jpg?o=8  

Summer Black Rose

Daalt256

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:14 pm
Jase followed Akuma's pattern. He finally caught up to her trying to catch his breath. "You're really fast." His stomach growled as is agreeing with him. He ignored it and continued to follow her.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:23 pm
She smiled at him."Yep,and that's not even my full speed.I might be fast,but if I'm restrained and outnumbered then that's a different story."She said opening the door and walking in."Make yourself at home.I'll fix something to eat."She said warmly and headed to the kitchen.She grabbed a basket and went just outside her back door and gathered some tomatoes,onions,turninps,lettuce,carrots,spinach,garlic,and some apples from a nearby apple tree.Once back inside she turned the stove top on and put five pans,one for each burner, on the top.She put the basket in the sink to rinse off,got in the cabinet for some broth.She got happily to work at once.  

Summer Black Rose

Daalt256

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:23 am
Jase tucked his wings in and took a seat. He scanned the house, marking immediate exits if the time came but if they were all blocked he could always pull an 'up and away'. His stomach growled loudly as the smell of veggies filled his nostrils. He almost felt dizzy by how good the aroma smelled. He didn't care what it was as long as i could fill him up.

Slash had just met up with the Erasers who were trying to catch Akuma. "So you thought she would go quietly?" One of the Erasers nodded. Slash snarled and began to sniff the air. "Any idea where they might of went?" The Erasers looked around nervously. Slash shook his head and began walking towards the theatre. He picked up a feather off the ground and sniffed it. "He was here." he muttered.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:29 pm
She finished cooking and cut a little 4x2x4 square for herself,leaving Jase the rest,a 6x2x7 1/2 slab.She walked over to jase and handed him his meal with a large glass of water."Here you go.It may not be to appatizing but it's energizing and it's food."She said smiling.She ate her block in a few bites.She walked onto the porch and slid her hat down around her neck,twitched her ears and sniffed the air.She smelt new erasers."Oh no."She whispered to herself and spun around and back inside."Eat fast but don't choke,new erasers are near,along with the old ones.We've got about fifteen minutes tops.You're gona need your energy."She said evenly,walking over to a mirror and fixing her hat,being sure her ears were inside and hidden,she pulled the veil down to were it should be and went to her room.She went to her closet and pulled out two trench coats,one for a female,the other for a male,both black and a small black bag.She put some first aid supplies,granola bars,energy bars,a few bottles of water,a clean outfit identical to the one she has on,some money along with her keys and a hair brush and two tooth brushes with tooth paste into the bag.She put her coat on,buttoned it and threw the bag on over it,from her left shoulder to right hip,and emerged from her room holding his coat drapped over her arm.She looked around the room area thinking if she should grab anything else.She went over to the couch by the window and folded up a large throw blanket and put it in her bag.That should be good enough,I hope.I don't know how long I might be gone.She thought to herself and sat down while he finished eating.She kept her ears alert for any other sounds.She reached over to the wall and pushed a button.A large section of the roof began to split apart."For a quick get away just incase."
Hers:
http://media.photobucket.com/image/trench coats/ImurMistress/trench coats/malicemizer4.jpg?o=17
http://media.photobucket.com/image/black messenger bag/LilDanea/LilDaneaFundraising/BioWorld/Bags/MB106469BLS.jpg?o=20
His:
http://media.photobucket.com/image/trench coats/ImurMistress/trench coats/jenovatrench2.jpg?o=20  

Summer Black Rose

Daalt256

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:35 pm
Jase scarfed the food down and gulped down the water. He looked up and felt Kell's presence. He unfurled his wings quickly. He took the coat she gave him but he didn't put it on because he couldn't pull his wings out in it. "I don't know how close he is but we have to go quick." Kell's presence was growing closer. He was ready to go up and away ut he didn't know how Akuma would get away.

Slash walked closer to the little hut. He barked and his elite Erasers scattered around the hut. He lifted up the feather he found and smiled in satisfaction as the Erasers gathered around the hut.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:21 pm
She walked over to him and put a hand on each side of his face."Take good care of yourself."She said looking into his eyes.She stood on her toes and kissed him on the forehead."Don't worry about me."She said stepping back."You've saved me once,and for that I am greatful,now I'll see what I can do.I'm sure I can outrun them."She said confidently with a smile.She looked out around her home,she stopped on the face of one eraser."One looks alot like you."She said looking at him for a split second.She turned towards the backdoor,where a good size opening was."And this time it will be my full speed."She smirked and started preparing herself for the dash.She looked towards the gound."I hope we can meet again someday Jase."She said,starting to go towards the door.  

Summer Black Rose

Daalt256

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:31 am
Jase saw Akuma rushing out of the door. He closed his eyes and pushed off of the ground bursting into the air. He flew away from hut and Akuma. He could hear the rabid braking of the Erasers from the sky. Jase saw Kell staring up at him from the ground. Jase hated not being able to settle down and rest. He wanted it to end but he knew Kell wouldn't let him and Jase was gonna get to the reason why.

Slash saw Jase in the sky unreachable. He looked back at the hut and caught a blur of something dashing out of the hut. Slash smirked and motioned the Erasers to fall back and continue after Jase. He ordered the 'normal' Erasers to go after Akuma. Slash tucked the feather into his pocket. He radioed in his report.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff