Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Small Boobs Does It Matter?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of my problem??
  Good
  Bad
View Results

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:48 pm
A size B or C has you at least treated with a little bit of respect but once you reach D or DD you get lots of negative attention.

-La Belle Isolde-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:52 pm
Trish the Stalker
A size B or C has you at least treated with a little bit of respect but once you reach D or DD you get lots of negative attention.

-La Belle Isolde-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dizzy get's waved at.
I get whistled to.
I see what you mean.

Hmmm...
*think's*

x

TieselGirl09

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:52 pm
My best friend is a D, formerly DD, she gets GAWKED at in ways that I am glad I am not.

-La Belle Isolde-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:56 pm
I alway's get gawked at!!
My mate Dizzy alway's laugh's at me for it as she know's how much I hate it!!
At least she get's a little respect,
If not alot!!

x

TieselGirl09

DizzyBabes

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:13 am
TieselGirl09
If not alot!!

x

True true, i agree with you in a way tiesel, i get some respect but not as much as i wanted. i know you hate it but i dont see it from your point of view. i think big boobed girls should have the same line as respect as us small boobed girls.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:17 am
Most Guy's just think ''Big Boob's = Good in Bed!!''

Gross really!!

x

TieselGirl09

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:19 am
DizzyBabes
TieselGirl09
If not alot!!

x

True true, i agree with you in a way tiesel, i get some respect but not as much as i wanted. i know you hate it but i dont see it from your point of view. i think big boobed girls should have the same line as respect as us small boobed girls.

Regardless of what SHOULD happen it's a subconscious thing. People do it without realising it.

-Formerly La Belle Isolde-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:33 am
Trish the Stalker
DizzyBabes
TieselGirl09
If not alot!!

x

Regardless of what SHOULD happen it's a subconscious thing. People do it without realising it.

-Formerly La Belle Isolde-

Do they?!?!
Freaky....

!!!

x

TieselGirl09

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:25 am
TieselGirl09

Gross really!!

x

Haha, and very inaccurate. I've slept with a few chicks with large breasts, and the only redeeming factor of spending the time to do that was to see a little bouncy bouncy >_>

Personally, I prefer smaller chested girls. Not huge, but not really flat. Quite a few of my friends are the same way too. Overall, it's all about proportion. I think tiny girls with huge tits look strange, just as I think bigger girls with small ones look strange. Then again, looking at it from a standpoint of having a relationship with that person... Looks are pointless in that case, because if you're going to be with the person, it should be for who they are, rather than what they look like. At least, that's the way I've always seen it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:25 am
AlcoholicPancake
TieselGirl09

Gross really!!

x

Haha, and very inaccurate. I've slept with a few chicks with large breasts, and the only redeeming factor of spending the time to do that was to see a little bouncy bouncy >_>

Personally, I prefer smaller chested girls. Not huge, but not really flat. Quite a few of my friends are the same way too. Overall, it's all about proportion. I think tiny girls with huge tits look strange, just as I think bigger girls with small ones look strange. Then again, looking at it from a standpoint of having a relationship with that person... Looks are pointless in that case, because if you're going to be with the person, it should be for who they are, rather than what they look like. At least, that's the way I've always seen it.

Then you are a rather respectful person!

smile

x

TieselGirl09

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:28 am
124-C
La Belle Isolde
Statistics show that girls with smaller boobs are taken more seriously and seen as more intelligent and larger breasts denote being "easy." Mine are hovering on the edge of B to C. Besides, there are men who PREFER small breasts and men who loooove big ones. It all depends on the guy.

I also didn't really start getting real breasts till I was pretty much 16 so if you're not 18 yet you've probably still got some growing to do.

-La Belle Isolde-

I'm 21 and still in a training bra... sad

rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:31 am
TieselGirl09
AlcoholicPancake
TieselGirl09

Gross really!!

x

smile

x

I suppose that COULD be said about me. Though, many other things, mostly negative, can also be said and still be correct.  

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

TieselGirl09

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:35 am
AlcoholicPancake
TieselGirl09
AlcoholicPancake
TieselGirl09

Gross really!!

x

smile

x

I suppose that COULD be said about me. Though, many other things, mostly negative, can also be said and still be correct.

Well I don't know you very well xd
Lol!!
But from what I've read that you've written,
So seem like a very respectful person tbh!!

I don't judge people smile

x

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:49 am
Haha, well, I suppose that's a good thing, though the image you have of me so far could be shattered if you read some more of my posts. Saverio C. once called me Pessimistic Pancake, which holds true since I have a pessimistic outlook on almost everything.  

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:55 am
Pessimistic, but charming. xd
I think you're more realistic than pessimistic...

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff