Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:52 am
People can no longer cover their eyes.

I was kinda freaked out, cause if I had ducked any further, it would have hit me IN the eyeball.

If this disturbs you, then walk away.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:16 am
Oh dear!!!
Well LUCKILY it didn't!!
That teach's you to play with frozen twizler's!!

Lol!!

And...
I went out like 20 minute's ago and the field outside my place was all frosty...

Me Dizzy and Luke were playing football with a bottle.

I went to kick it and fell flat on my Bum!
Serve's me right for messing around!!

Lol!!

My Bum well hurt hahaha!!
smile

x

TieselGirl09

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:45 am
0-0Roland Deschain0-0

I can also crack my neck without using my hands, just by turning my head.

Ooh, so can I. It hurts like an em-effer if I don't do it every now and then.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:03 am
xxstephasaurusxxrexxx
0-0Roland Deschain0-0

I can also crack my neck without using my hands, just by turning my head.

Ooh, so can I. It hurts like an em-effer if I don't do it every now and then.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I can't crack my neck but I love the way it make's people cringe like mad.
How do you actually do it?!

x

TieselGirl09

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:06 am
You have to have a need to. Then I just tilt my head and kind of jerk it a little. After the first crack, I drag it all the way down to make sure all the kinks are out.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:25 am
xxstephasaurusxxrexxx
You have to have a need to. Then I just tilt my head and kind of jerk it a little. After the first crack, I drag it all the way down to make sure all the kinks are out.

Yeah But..
Can't you get arthritis for that though?

x

TieselGirl09

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:50 am
TieselGirl09
xxstephasaurusxxrexxx

Yeah But..
x

I have no way of knowing that. I already have scoliosis, so I'm ******** in that arena. I just crack my neck to prevent tension backaches and stiffness.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:53 am
xxstephasaurusxxrexxx
TieselGirl09
xxstephasaurusxxrexxx

Yeah But..
x

I have no way of knowing that. I already have scoliosis, so I'm ******** in that arena. I just crack my neck to prevent tension backaches and stiffness.

My mate on here DizzyBabes has Scoliosis!!
She get's really bad back ache!!

x

TieselGirl09

DizzyBabes

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:55 am
xxstephasaurusxxrexxx
TieselGirl09
xxstephasaurusxxrexxx

Yeah But..
x

Does that really help?? i get severe backpain with my scoliosis  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:55 am
TieselGirl09
xxstephasaurusxxrexxx
TieselGirl09
xxstephasaurusxxrexxx

Yeah But..
x

x

I get stiff and have difficulty moving without pain. I have a bit of a hunchback and I'll probably have some kind of osteoporosis later. I draw and read, so there's no point going to see a doctor. I'll undo whatever fixing he does within a few months. xd

The Dinosaur Next Door

TieselGirl09

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:56 am
xxstephasaurusxxrexxx
TieselGirl09
xxstephasaurusxxrexxx
TieselGirl09
xxstephasaurusxxrexxx

Yeah But..
x

x

I get stiff and have difficulty moving without pain. I have a bit of a hunchback and I'll probably have some kind of osteoporosis later. I draw and read, so there's no point going to see a doctor. I'll undo whatever fixing he does within a few months. xd

Oh deary me!!
What are you like eh??

Lol!

x

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:58 am
...I have no idea what that means. biggrin

The Dinosaur Next Door

DizzyBabes

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:06 am
xxstephasaurusxxrexxx
TieselGirl09
xxstephasaurusxxrexxx
TieselGirl09
xxstephasaurusxxrexxx

Yeah But..
x

x

i get the same thing, ive had it since i was 12, im 19 now  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:12 am
Mine's been since I was about ten or eleven... I think.
:shrug:  

The Dinosaur Next Door

DizzyBabes

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:14 am
how do you crack your neck? doesnt that hurt? it affects my posture more than anything  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff