• Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:37 am
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:38 am
crying
I love RHPS... It can get old listening to people quote it, but the movie makes me happy.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Dinosaur Next Door

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:40 am
User Image

I have no problem with the people that like it, but I cannot stand the morons that sing that god forsaken "time warp" bollocks every time the damned movie is mentioned.

Though, I'm biased, I just can't stand musicals as a whole. They bore me to tears.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:43 am
I used to know a girl in high school who would come to school early and do the time warp in the front commons before classes... stare Unnecessary. Though we did have other fun times together...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Dinosaur Next Door

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:50 am
User Image

stare Ugh, That's why I hate the movie, I know too many people that would do things like that.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:52 am
That I can agree with. There're way too many fourteen-year-olds watching that movie. It's not going to be a cult classic much longer.

The Dinosaur Next Door

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:04 am
chocolatepancakeninja
also um super Mario bros what the hell were they thinking?

Man, and just when I thought I'd successfully repressed the memory of that movie out of my head... gonk

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:10 am
House of the Dead ><
You should never put the actual Game footage in the movie ><

And the Resident evil movies, I hate the main character chick >< Ruined everything Resident evil was about.  

Red Glacier

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:11 am
Oh, oh! Panic Room and Twilight! That actress should be punched.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:39 pm
Mirrors... that was by far the stupidest movie on the face of the planet and I very nearly fell asleep because it was so predictable.

Twilight... I liked the books but the movie was atrocious.  

ethereal - - LUNA

Obsessive Genius

Chill Brahh

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:43 pm

I really did not like "The Happening". It was just so... well, there was basically no story there. It was terrible. Basically it was just a bunch of people randomly killing themselves in very dramatic ways.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:29 pm
0-0Roland Deschain0-0
People can no longer cover their eyes.

Worst movie ever? A.I.

If this disturbs you, then walk away.

Wrong. It is the Haunting of Mary Heartman. 12$ entry fee, only a crap pile of suspense with nothing actually happening. Ever. Plus: Movie's 'secret' ending? Shown on the friggin' cover of the poster. I rate this: ZERO out of TEN. >;o  

iEatGold

iEatGold

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:32 pm
xxstephasaurusxxrexxx

[Sorry for posting twice] Hah! Twilight too! Actors suck so bad.

Edward makes 50 different faces every WORD he says. Bella is just a regular crap actor, pulled out from the streets and paid money just because she looks pretty. Alice? C'mon, the hair color isnt even right.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:07 am
iEatGold
xxstephasaurusxxrexxx

[Sorry for posting twice] Hah! Twilight too! Actors suck so bad.

Edward makes 50 different faces every WORD he says. Bella is just a regular crap actor, pulled out from the streets and paid money just because she looks pretty. Alice? C'mon, the hair color isnt even right.

The books were not awesome, but that movie made me want to punch myself in the eyes until I died.
And that actress is a failure. She actually was in Panic Room when she was like thirteen, and that movie was s**t, too.

Anyone notice in the hospital scene when Ed kisses Bells' forehead? That huge spit ring? I can't be the only one.  

The Dinosaur Next Door

lumpee-space-princess

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:28 am
Twilight.
I'd recommend reading the book's than watching that crappy movie. D: The only good part was how the actors looked. xD

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff