I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Your Gaian Name Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have a story behind your Gaian Name?
  Yup. n__n
  Nope. :3
View Results

xotoxicmuffinxo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:08 pm
my sisters name was toxic cookies and so i made mine toxicmuffin
and theres a longer story about a video i watched lol (way too long to tell tho)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:41 pm
xotoxicmuffinxo
my sisters name was toxic cookies and so i made mine toxicmuffin
and theres a longer story about a video i watched lol (way too long to tell tho)

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:59 pm
Ohmygod Muffin Films! =D
I haven't watched those in ages~

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:29 pm
my name came from the anime ouran highschool hast club.
i was using haruhi's dad's nickname from the tranny bar he works at.  

ranka-san

Dapper Gawker

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Izumi Iris

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:59 pm
I woke in a flower bed full of Iris', clutching a small dagger. I walked for seven days untill I found a small town. The first person I met was a man named Kei, who I am very thankful to for giving me my first name. <3

(I always liked the first name, added the second for a role play and never went back)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:04 pm
invisible-weirdo
Ohmygod Muffin Films! =D
I haven't watched those in ages~

One must never forget the muffin films. For they are always a source of joy~

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

XX_GOLDz_XX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:58 am
amm...
i got it from ma name
and the peek is for nothing
well 09 is for 2009
lol........

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:27 am
My gaian name is pretty much a combonation of two things. I get the 'Blaqk' from the side-project of A.F.I (BlaqkAudio) and the winter is from A.F.I's song 'Love Like Winter'. It was completely random and due to my lack of imagination, thats what I come up with.  

BlaqkWinter76

Tylendal Stefan

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:34 pm
My name came from The Last-Herald Mage trilogy. It's two of the characters (well actually it's one).  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:48 pm
*takes a deep breath* (prepare for a long, confusing story)

my original account (which was ~lizzerde~) ...well it came from my name, Liz. ^^ friends in high school used to call me all kinds of awesome variations of "liz" ...lizzerd stuck, and the extra e was added for fun ^^
sadly, ~lizzerde~ was hacked. >_> (and i ******** KNEW who did it and the mods ******** ignored me ...*snarls* ...anyway >_>)

but now i'm Dr.Moofasa ...
...moofasa goes way back too. biggrin at summer camp in nova scotia, i had a friend who used to call me "mustafa" because i didn't speak very often when my whole group was there, but when i DID speak... it was either profound.. or mind-bendingly retarded. mrgreen *feels wise on both counts*
....so after barry calling me mustafa all the time... oneday they saw me brushing out my hair (it's a bigass fro)... and because of the mustafa and the lion-like main on my head... it turned into Mufasa. BUT ...we also liked this song called "i am cow" by the arrogant worms, so it turned into MOOFASA.
...the doctor part came from playing the PC version of "operation" till the end. the version that once came in cereal boxes. sweatdrop

AND SO... i became: Doctor Moofasa. cool  

~DR.MOOFASA~

zXzDark_HeartzXz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:52 pm
i was just thinking of a cool name, and zXzDark_HeartzXz poped up in my head. U_U  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:35 pm
~DR.MOOFASA~
*takes a deep breath* (prepare for a long, confusing story)

my original account (which was ~lizzerde~) ...well it came from my name, Liz. ^^ friends in high school used to call me all kinds of awesome variations of "liz" ...lizzerd stuck, and the extra e was added for fun ^^
sadly, ~lizzerde~ was hacked. >_> (and i ******** KNEW who did it and the mods ******** ignored me ...*snarls* ...anyway >_>)

but now i'm Dr.Moofasa ...
...moofasa goes way back too. biggrin at summer camp in nova scotia, i had a friend who used to call me "mustafa" because i didn't speak very often when my whole group was there, but when i DID speak... it was either profound.. or mind-bendingly retarded. mrgreen *feels wise on both counts*
....so after barry calling me mustafa all the time... oneday they saw me brushing out my hair (it's a bigass fro)... and because of the mustafa and the lion-like main on my head... it turned into Mufasa. BUT ...we also liked this song called "i am cow" by the arrogant worms, so it turned into MOOFASA.
...the doctor part came from playing the PC version of "operation" till the end. the version that once came in cereal boxes. sweatdrop

AND SO... i became: Doctor Moofasa. cool
User Image
"Moofasa!"

"Ooh! Say it again!"

"Moooofasaaa"

"Ooooooh again!"

"MOOFASA, MOOFASA, MOOFASA!"

"Oooooh hahhaha."

cool
User Image

God-Raped-Me

Dark Kee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:56 pm
Actually,

My username does have a story behind it.

It's Kee because My friends call me that alot.

My dA Username is also Keeper X so it also relates to that.

Thats why I put '-Keeper X' At the end of all my messages.

Your welcome.

-Keeper X

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:59 pm
My name in real life is Citlayi so I just used it because I knew that no one else would have it! smile  

Tayi Monster

5,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100

o_OEverlastingStarO_o

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:15 pm
The reason i have my name is because it sounded really awesome to me.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff