Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
-----old and retired----- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:51 pm
As much as I love the reminder, no need to post here every time I get a tag. X3
I promise, I check them daily and reply to them when I have the time, Midterms snuck up on me this week, but I should have replies for everyone by tomorrow! ♥

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:48 pm
Hiya! I don't know if you're interested, but I'd like to throw my boyo out for plottage with your Lior. (foal, adult, whatever's clever) I've finally got some time to start coming back to RPing and such. ^_^

User Image

Paradox is a bit of a jerkface, but he's working on that. A little bit about him: His father (Cobalt) is a mutant Kalona and his mother (Airlia) is the daughter of two fallen Angeni (Reaper and Nimue). So he's had a bit of a rough lot in life. For a long while he hated absolutely everybody, simply because they belonged somewhere. Paradox sent himself into exile, preferring to be alone rather than to face a world that didn't accept him. He would have stayed there too, if it hadn't been for Mei Xiu. Though he used her, tricking her into falling in love with him, Mei refused to stop being his friend. She saw the spark of good left in him, and through her friendship Paradox is beginning to realize that he can be accepted by others.

Ultimately, he's going to meet the Angeni of Learning, and be taught a lesson in manners...and meeting Cuauhcoatl will help him realize that he doesn't have to be cold and manipulating just because he's got Kalona blood. He'll shape up into a relatively nice guy, when all is said and done.

Katjive

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:46 pm
I'm really looking to RP Lior as an adult now! I've been waiting forever for her to grow, even though it was only two weeks and all that. xD I was just to excited to see what she'd be like! 8D

Hmmmm...Would this be a before he's nice, or after he's nice RP? Lior can be nice when she wants to be, it all really depends on the other Soquilii's personality. If he approached her acting like he was better then her, she'd more then likely let him have it! If he were somewhat grudgingly nice, she might be nice back, but she really thinks very highly of herself, and can be possessive of her friends. o 3o

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:42 pm
Two weeks feels like a long time to wait when it comes to foals. -pokes at Zander- I'll be waiting on this one a while yet. xD

This would be an in-between stage. Paradox has realized that he wants to be accepted, but he's not sure exactly how to go about being nice...and his sarcastic/manipulative streak shows up sometimes. He may try to manipulate her into liking him, but most likely he'll just be amazed that he found another Kalona hybrid like himself. The only others he knows that share his mixed blood are the members of his family.

Katjive

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:48 pm
He's very cute~ > w<

That would be interesting, mostly because Lior hasn't even met another Kalona, and certainly not a hybrid. She never got to meet her father, and her brother doesn't really count, since his wings ended up looking a lot like Edel's. o 3o
It be fun to sorta see how they react to each other. Lior would be shocked, but she's very good at hiding things like that. Maybe she could try to help him be a little nicer? Or at least teach him some manners or something. 83

I looooove if you could start, I've been replying to all my RPs today and my beginning muse has completely left me. D;

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:08 pm
Will do! I'll get to it second thing tomorrow morning. I've already promised the "first-thing" spot to mind's RP. xD I'll drop a notice here when I get it started.  

Katjive

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:11 pm
Totally cool! > w<  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:49 am
Here you are! [X]  

Katjive

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:24 am
Yay~ Tag! 83  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:03 pm
I was wondering if you had anything in mind for Edel? It says her third breeding may be taken, so I dunno~ In any case, I've got this boy, here, who's got one breeding left and is looking to settle down.
User Image
In his early days, Dichali had found a mare who he'd taken a liking to, and had an affair with her. She became pregnant, and told Dichali, but he figured it was another stallion's child. He hid his sadness of this, as he'd begun to grow strong feelings for the mare. Soon after, a basket arrived at his teepee. It had a shocking resemblance to him, so it must be related, right? His first thought was that it was his sibling, and that his long-lost parents had abandoned her as they'd abandoned him, and he took it in with open... Front legs. XD
Once the basket had grown into a beautiful young mare, Dichali bumped into the one he'd had an affair with so long ago. She'd confessed that the children were his, and that his sister was, indeed, his daughter. Dichali's love for the mare went unspoken, his daughter left, and the mare moved on to a new male.
Dichali, heartbroken, found comfort in Kit 'N' Kaboodle, who fathered his second pair of children. This time he made sure he understood, and raised his son as best as he could. Now that his son is grown, however, Dichali is alone yet again. He's kind and caring, polite, and sweet, but not very bright, and easily confused. He just needs somebody who can love him for what he is. <3  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:17 pm
You have such a lovely stallion there~ And I wish I could say I had someone epic for him, but Edel has been claimed an Al'ar~ They were actually supposed to get together for their second breeding, but were held off because of Crush. They'll end up together for their last breeding. ^ -^;;  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:14 am
heart  

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:43 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:13 am
heart  

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter