Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Secret of the Medallions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:21 pm
"The group is here..." Connell said calmly, standing up and walking around the now-earth-buried guy. His pace was slow, deliberate, ghost-like. The others would find this normal, but to the stranger it might be quite haunting. Kneeling down to look at the captive's face, he stared into his eyes.

"Who are you?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:24 pm
Karloseth jumped onto the rock belt and stood over the guy, literally. His hands were not visible because in his fury, the aura that usually surrounded them had intensified. "Your going to talk, now. How about we start with what your doing here?"

The man looked at Karloseth and grinned, then dissolved. As he was dissolving, he said "You cannot shoot the messenger." In his place was left a note:

"You ******** up, and you'll never see her again"

Karloseth read the note in shock. "I uh... need some time alone" He said, dropped the note and vanished. At least, it looked like he vanished. He really froze time and walked away.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:30 pm
"Karlo-" he had left. "ahh" he took in a deep breath "Guess we're at a stand still" he looks to Tori "Strange isn't it?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:30 pm
In a flash, the man that was caught in the rocks and Karloseth seemed to disappear from Connell's vision. He sighed a bit and looked at the note that Karloseth left on the ground. Try as he might to understand the emotion, he couldn't think in the same mindset as Karloseth right now. All he knows is something was stolen. He picked up the note and stood up, beckoning to the others with his hand.

"So... something was stolen?" He asked, waving the note as a flag. "Does anybody know anything of what happened?"  

Sentama Lin

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:38 pm
Sentama Lin
In a flash, the man that was caught in the rocks and Karloseth seemed to disappear from Connell's vision. He sighed a bit and looked at the note that Karloseth left on the ground. Try as he might to understand the emotion, he couldn't think in the same mindset as Karloseth right now. All he knows is something was stolen. He picked up the note and stood up, beckoning to the others with his hand.

"So... something was stolen?" He asked, waving the note as a flag. "Does anybody know anything of what happened?"

he stood there and looked at the note "Mind if I use that Connell? I think I have a slight idea on how to use that note" he got a glass clamp to store paper evidence in crime scenes.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:39 pm
Connell found Rain's familiarity to be a bit shocking. Not that it was offensive, but he just didn't expect it. He nodded and gave him the paper, then looked off at the distance.

"You have a plan then?" He asked Rain. "What exactly do you know about this?"  

Sentama Lin

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:48 pm
Tori wrote "undo" on the flamethrower, and it became a scrap of paper that floated away. "It is indeed strange." She thought for a moment, then paged through the notes in her journal for a moment. She barely had to look, it was so well organized and colour coded. Nothing even remotely like what had just happened. She thought for a moment. "See her. Her. A girl. Who, not what."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:51 pm
Sentama Lin
Connell found Rain's familiarity to be a bit shocking. Not that it was offensive, but he just didn't expect it. He nodded and gave him the paper, then looked off at the distance.

"You have a plan then?" He asked Rain. "What exactly do you know about this?"

"well I have an idea to maybe trace who had this letter and wrote it. and maybe a general area like a city or something to tell us where they are. As for what i know. i don't, which this will bring light to for us if all if my idea works." he seals up the note and stashes it in his clothing.  

Red Glacier

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:55 pm
"That's a lot of help." Connell replied with a soft sigh, then closed his eyes. Before the group he sprouted his wings once more and jumped into the air.

"Karloseth knows more than he's telling." He said to the group there. "Will you guys keep your eyes open? I'll look for him." He added then flew upwards to scan the area. Hopefully he'll still be able to see Karloseth somewhere. His life energy, as he felt before, didn't feel right for him to go alone. He was, indeed, worried.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:56 pm
Tokk relaxed his grip and the rock belt sank back into the ground. He dusted his hands off and looked around, but saw that Karloseth had disappeared as well... "He's being so guarded and mysterious lately..." Tokk muttered to himself as much as those around him. "I can't read him like I used to..." He shuffled his feet idly in the dirt, making indentations. Then he stopped short, nodding to Connell.

"His girlfriend... Missing? But how? Why?" He closed his eyes and rubbed his temples. None of this made sense to him... And the thickness of the atmosphere... the tension... What of that?  

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:00 pm
Sentama Lin
"That's a lot of help." Connell replied with a soft sigh, then closed his eyes. Before the group he sprouted his wings once more and jumped into the air.

"Karloseth knows more than he's telling." He said to the group there. "Will you guys keep your eyes open? I'll look for him." He added then flew upwards to scan the area. Hopefully he'll still be able to see Karloseth somewhere. His life energy, as he felt before, didn't feel right for him to go alone. He was, indeed, worried.

"If you find him tell him to come see me. ok?" he looked over at Tokk "Is that the case?....well, if so then maybe i can find out who. and then we can get our "Why?""  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:10 pm
Karloseth waited until he was well hidden before he allowed time to flow freely again. "What a handy power" he said bitterly. He was sitting on the roof of the compound, hidden in a small alcove. He knew he should probably be crying, hell, he should be bawling. However, nothing came. He just sat there, staring off into space...  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:18 pm
In Karloseth's vision Connell could be seen flying. Connell would've probably noticed him if he wasn't hidden in the crevices of the buildings. He was flying pretty close by, however, and Karloseth could notice that he was preparing a landing.

"Where are you...?" Connell muttered to himself as he softly landed on the same rooftop as Karloseth, but on the opposite side. He fell on one knee once his wings disappeared and panted again, catching his breath. Looking around, he stood up again, a little weary, and wiped some sweat off his brow.

"It's not really safe for him to be out..." He continued talking, "...At least not alone." He sat down on the rooftop, closed his eyes, and rested for a small while to regain his strength again.

Leben, Tod, Leben, Tod... he began to repeat once more as he rested, not paying attention to any danger that could ambush him or Karloseth. He would love to be able to concentrate but it was a weird day. For once in a long while he truly did feel worried for someone.

Emotion... is too powerful... and too dangerous... He tried to remember. It interfered with logic, objectivity, the balance, and had no rationale. And, yet, while his mind thought that, his actions didn't follow. But he had to rest some more before searching.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:25 pm
Karloseth heard a THUMP! that sounded like someone landing on the roof. Since it wasn't a loud crash, he assumed it was either Rain or Connell. Curiosity got the better of him, and he went to go see. Seeing Connell, he said "I wish you wouldn't over-do the flying thing, you know how it messes with your strength."  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:28 pm
he looked over at Tori "Should i take you back to the tree? i can fly again"  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items