Reply RP/Game
The Mortal Strain Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:14 pm
X said nothing but he grinned a bit. He knew the check would catch her off guard. He decided to say nothing though.

Haze: "Thank you" he said softly "You really are nice, you know that?" he said gently. he stroked her shoulder gently "Don't worry. X is the only real jackass in the Star Atters. you'll be fine" he said reassuringly. he relaxed and breathed slowly and steadily  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:43 am
"Good. I don't think I could handle more of them," Angie told him softly, smiling. "So where are the Star Atters? America? Why are they called the Star Atters? What is an Atter?"  

Kerrigan_dragon

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:38 am
Roland saw the interesting shadow trick, but he assumed Rex was doing it willfully, so he said nothing. He brought both hands in and stopped the jab with both hands, giving a slight twist as well. He then spun his leg behind him in a circle, and ended up hitting Rex with the heel of his boot. He was going super easy on him, he made sure that his blows were just strong enough so Rex would know he was hit.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:07 am
The heel strike was naturally a bit slower, though not by much, and Rex was able to brace himself better, tensing his muscles as Roland's foot collided with his side. The impact area stung lightly, and Rex jumped back, keeping on his toes. "You really live up to your title then," he said with an exhale. Surprisingly he hadn't broken a sweat, though this was the most exertion he'd put his body through in ages.

Not wanting to bore his instructor, Rex lunged again. He jumped and raised his leg, aiming a kick for the merc's center. 'Just knock him off balance. That's all. Then go from there...' he coaxed himself.  

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 2:45 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
"Good. I don't think I could handle more of them," Angie told him softly, smiling. "So where are the Star Atters? America? Why are they called the Star Atters? What is an Atter?"

the windows blacken and dim lights turn on so they can see

Haze: "Not sure where we are stationed. they always blacken the windows so no one can see outside. everything HAS to be secure. I'm not sure about the name of us. They never say. really you know almost as much as i do. But it makes up for itself" he explained pausing a lot between surges of pain but kept getting soothed by her

the servants get out a container with a strange liquid in it. they get a syringe and fill it up with the liquid

Servant: "Hold his heart still, would you kindly?" he injects the liquid into Hazes heart and then does this at least 3 more times then puts the supplies up and they leave.

Haze: he sighs in relief "good plasma. that'll fix me up" he closes his eyes for a bit "Sorry if everything seems so sudden. We were in a hurry to make sure the Spartan didn't hurt you."  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:39 pm
If she hadn't already been sitting, Angie would have asked to sit down. However, even despite this knowledge, she still felt like she was swaying dizzily and needed to sit down. "Yeah. Sudden. A bit of an understatement, really," she replied dryly, but not unkindly. "I think I need to have a rest or something when we get there... get some food... clear my head... something..."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:21 am
Roland twisted to the side, and threw his arm out and connected it with Rex's stomach while he was still in the air. "Jumping while you kick is always something that should be avoided, you can get knocked off balance easily. It's always better to turn to the side, like... this!" Roland swiveled and thrust his leg into the air, kicking to the side.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:30 am
Rex fell to the ground with a soft thud. "You really know your stuff... No wonder they chose you." He got to his feet and dusted himself off, his shadow moving slowly around him on the floor like some phantom blob of tissue paper. "Bit depressing, really, that I never had any instruction on things like this.." he chuckled lightly. "I suppose, though, that with a black belt as a teacher, I should get the hang of it sooner or later." He rubbed the back of his neck, looking around the cavernous entrance hall at the impressive structure and architecture. His eyes fell on one of the towering glass windows that stood on either side of the main doors. That's when he saw it...

The unassuming black shape his eyes took for a mirage at first turned out to be nothing more than a shiny, midnight-black raven. It sat perched on the outside sill, staring at him. 'Staring..?' He had to be imagining things. Why would some common bird care anything about what they were doing? He looked away for a moment, but when his gaze was pulled back by curiosity, the bird remained, its own beady eyes locked on his as if in a trance.

Something stirred inside him at that moment, prickling up through him like a faint numbness. Then, as suddenly as it had begun, it subsided. The bird bowed its head forward, squawked noiselessly, and took off. The second its bony talons left the marble sill, Rex's slow-moving shadow trembled, collected in a pool beneath him, and darkened. In one swift motion, and without any chance of stopping himself, Rex fell through the floor, into the pool of his shadow, and was gone from sight.  

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:38 pm
Haze sits up and looks to Angie "I think its just the plane. You should feel fine when we get on the ground and move on our legs again" he said trying to cheer her.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:22 pm
"Yeah, I sure hope so," Angie murmured. She brought her knees to her chest and buried her face against them, wrapping her arms around her legs. She remained curled up like this until the plane had stopped moving.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:40 pm
as the ship slowed down and got to a halt X and Haze get up and Haze helps Angie up and into a limo. They get transported to the front of the mansion and are dropped off.

X: "Haze. Show Angie around. I have business to attend too." he gets his suit case and without giving Haze even a spec of a chance to respond he leaves

Haze: "Um, I............" he looks over to Angie "well, I guess I can show you around your new home. he looks over the Mansion. "Just look at it. its pretty isn't it? C'mon on inside you're among friends" he shows her in and gives her a moment to look at the interior  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:35 pm
Roland stared on in amazement at the sight he had just seem. "...I... I don't get it. You ok?" he asked at the shadow pool. "Something tells me this is only the beginning of all the weird crap that's gonna be happening..."  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:51 pm
Angie looked around the mansion once, and shook her head. "Too rich. I'd rather live in a dumpster, thanks. At least I'm used to that."  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:55 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
Angie looked around the mansion once, and shook her head. "Too rich. I'd rather live in a dumpster, thanks. At least I'm used to that."

"Don't hit it if you haven't tried it Angie" he looks around. "You want to take a tour or nap?"  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:02 pm
"I'll hate what I like. I haven't tried being shot in the face, yet I know I hate it. And I'll go with a tour, thanks."  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff