Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
.HACK//Sandbox [Semi-DM'd, Explanation Inside] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:14 pm
((A post in which nothing much really happens, I'm just bored in class. Feel free to skip this post if you like, it's not relevent to The World at all. Except Roland, he *has* to read this post. Lol. xD))

Gabrielle was humming in the kitchen as she went about chopping up a few leeks for a soup, when she heard the doorbell ring. She quickly set down her knife and adjusted her outfit a little, then ran to the door, bouncing on her heels happily as she unlocked the deadbolt and flung open the door to see Tristan standing at the step.

"Hey!" she called out to him, and opened the screen door for him, stepping aside for him to come in. He flashed his trademark crooked smile to her as he stepped inside and kicked off his shoes.

"You didn't have to do any of this, you know that, right?" he asked her seriously. Gabrielle crossed her arms and just looked at him for a moment, raising an eyebrow. He stared her down, crossing his arms and raising his eyebrow in return, but he could feel his lips twitching into a smile of their own free will. "Alright, alright, fine. Happy birthday to me, and all that..." Gabrielle laughed and closed the door behind him, and led him through the cozy home to the kitchen/dining room area.

"The duck is in the oven, I'm just making soup now, the dessert is chilling in the fridge, the souffle isn't started quite yet, but I figured you could watch a movie in the meantime. I raided the videostore, so there's about.. twenty of the movies that you've been saying you want to see," Gabrielle rambled at him as he took a seat at the table and she picked up her knife again. She finished chopping up the leeks and began working on some potatoes. Tristan just smiled at her. "What's with the look?" she asked, looking down at herself. "Did I get food on myself?"

"No, no, it's just amusing that you're putting so much effort into this. I don't need all this, just wanted to spend the day with you," he explained to her.

"Umm... you got my message, right?" The blank look on his face gave her as much answer as she needed. "Ah. Well. I kinda invited Eric over as well. I hope you don't mind." He took a moment to let it sink in, then shrugged, not really showing how he felt about it.

"Sure, I guess," he said, leaning back in his chair so it was standing on two legs and folding his arms behind his head. "I haven't seen him in a few weeks. He was having some real issues with his roommate, last I heard. Hope it's going better now."

Gabrielle had put the soup on simmer and was starting to mix ingredients for the souffle now, humming once more. "Oh, he said he kicked him out, cause his roommate broke his tv in his sleep. With a broom. I would have kicked the guy out too."

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:06 pm
Dr: "You get 4 to 6 hours" he said as he strapped Roc into a chair and put the helmet on him. This is how things worked, the test subjects would be woken up at 7 AM and then play the game for the whole day with only stopping for food and the bathroom. Then they would go to bed at 10. This is the way Roc has been spending his life for the past 3 years.

Ra: he looks at his hand and waves it around, he wanders around a field that was seemingly barren. he drags his staff behind him a bit and just looks up at the sky "it looks good. But its artificial. I haven't seen the real sky in a long time" he sits down and sighs.  

Red Glacier

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:25 pm
Eric finally pulled his car to a stop in front of Gabrielle's place. He saw Tristan's car sitting out front as well. "Stupid Jacob... I would have made it on time if I didn't have to go buy a new present. Next time I see him... ah screw it, he would probably EAT me, the dude would eat anything that wouldn't eat him first." Eric walked up to the door and rang to doorbell, and waited.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:28 pm
((I wanted to introduce everyone to how my powers as a knight work and this would be the best way))

Garland normally didn't hunt down modders because it wasn't his job. He knew it would piss him off if another knight took out a lead on a PK, so he gave them their distance. Of course he didn't car about that as he walked into the town square, and saw someone loudly flaunting about their new appearance. Garland made his way through the crowd of people to see a girl with a bikini that was defiantly hacked. He sighed loudly knowing that he would have to take care of her. "Keeping the server child friendly is my duty as well." he noted at he stepped forward in the circle.

Garland grabbed the handle of the ax on his back and propped it up on his shoulder announcing "You are wearing modded clothing and are hereby ordered to surrendure at once." He didn't think she would just give up and he was right. Garland didn't notice, and should have, that she was a twin blade putting him at a disadvantage. He was a slow and swung wide, and she was a surggical assassin. Most knights were swordsmen for that reason, it was easier to fight people singular lawbreakers with swords. An ax was much less in tune with a knights job, but Garland loved the one strike one kill idea the ax had when focused on one person.

The girl was high leveled, but not nearly as experienced at PvP (player verses player) combat as Garland was. She tried to cut his jugular but was met with the pointed head of the ax. She jumped back at the tip of the ax stabbing her ribs, but wasn't discouraged. She was going to fight Garland like she would a monster, and that's what cost her a fatal blow. She charged in once more in a straight line, and didn't have a chance to dodge the ax as it fell. Death in The World isn't permanent, but knights have skills they can use on death that are. On death the cheater lost all her gold and her modded items. Garland, and all the other knight, have the ability to punish characters for breaking the rules. To protect by bystanders it only worked on recently defeated avatars. It made Garland's Job fun, and he didn't think mercy was very fun for rule breakers.

Nathan took off his visor and stretched his body. He didn't make any real progress, but he did get some information and a moder. He could take a break now that he had gotten something done. He checked his messages once before turning off his computer. His father would be home soon and he would have dinner with him and tell him about his rousing day at school before finally going to bed.

Status Dealing out Justice (Delta, Aqua City Mac Anu)/Logged out  

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:43 pm
Gabrielle heard the doorbell ring and looked around at the food quickly. "Shoot. Ummm. Can you stir the soup for a second, Tristan?" she called out to him. He was zoned out watching a movie on the flatscreen in the corner of the room, and jerked back to reality at her voice.

"What? Oh. Sure thing," he told her, getting up and going to stir the soup as she ran to the front of the house and opened the door.

"Heya Eric!" she cried out cheerfully as she let him in. "We were beginning to think you weren't coming. I've got almost all the food cooked now, and Tristan was just starting to watch a movie as we were waiting," Gabrielle told him cheerfully as she directed him to the kitchen area. "Here we are! Sorry it's nothing grandiose or anything, just simple." Tristan looked over as Eric walked in and grinned. "Eric! Finally! How're you doing?"

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:11 pm
David closed the door of his apartment behind him and locked it. 'Another day passed,' he thought glumly as he strode over and sank tiredly into his computer chair. His day had been spent job searching and position haggling at nearly every local store, restaurant, and kiosk. To his dismay, he had only been considered for a call-back at two of the twenty or so he had attempted. Still, it was better than no job or prospects at all. Trying to cheer himself up with a bit of coffee, he sat down to his still-running computer and opened up "The World". 'Time to get down to business,' he thought, his mood improving by the second.

Blank Luck blinked in the dimly lit evening of Aqua City. He stretched, breathing in the cool, musty air, sensing everything due to his enhanced visor's sensor array. Then, for good measure, and as part of his logging-on ritual, he unsheathed his polearm and gave it a few twirls, getting a feel for the weight and feel once more. He checked his user cards, noting that only one of the users he had met the day before was currently online. "Meh, no matter..." he said cheerily to himself. "I could use a bit of solo practice anyway."

He turned to the chaos gate behind him and pondered a few keywords to use. "Hmm... How about... 'Quiet Distant Paradise!'" He spoke the keywords loudly and instantly felt himself swooped away.

A moment later he found himself in a twilit field surrounded by low shrubs and small, rolling hills. In the distance he could already make out the faint outline of a dungeon, solid black against the fading light in the sky.

Suddenly, monsters Blank knew as "Dark Witches" appeared to his left and right, advancing quickly with their wands held high. "A little action... Finally," he muttered, grasping his polearm tightly and preparing himself. "Bring it on." He lunged toward the one on the left, swinging his Nihonmaru high over his head and easily reaching the dark creature. His blow was blocked by a sort of invisible barrier around the monster, and Blank cursed in amazement. "Damn these things," he grumbled, dancing backward from the approaching fiend. Not forgetting about the second, he dove to his left, causing a dark ball of energy to miss his shoulder by inches.

"Oh, you'll get yours," he said. He focused his senses, causing the weapon in his hands to glow faintly with enhanced power. He leaped high in the air, sending a shield-breaking blow directly down onto the second dark witch with a crack-sizzle. The invisible barrier flashed with energy, blinked twice, and faded, leaving the monster unguarded. Jumping again, narrowly avoiding another blast from the first witch, Blank launched a whirlwind strike at the now unguarded monster in front of him. The successive blows struck hard and fast, obliterating the witch in a matter of seconds.

Panting softly with adrenaline, Blank spun to face the first witch, who was now within striking distance, but was blown off his feet by a rapid-fire surge of dark energy from the monster's wand. Blank fell to the ground with a thud, feeling a good-sized portion of his life energy draining away. "Damn... it... I was... careless..." He struggled to his feet and had to roll-dodge another strike. "This one's fiesty!" He lunged forward again thrusting his weapon hard against the monster's shield, causing it to flicker a bit, rejecting the weapon with a crackle. "Alright... That's IT!" He jumped high again, feeling the wind whipping around him as he came back down hard, smashing into the creature with a devastating blow.

The weapon sank through the shield and into the creature's digitized body, dealing critical damage. The creature fell to the ground and disappeared, leaving a fair amount of gold in its place. "Haha! The spoils of battle!" he cheered to himself, pocketing the gold.

He turned back to the chaos gate, curious as to whether anyone had logged on yet. "One battle isn't enough, but..." He strode back to the gate and went through on a whim, not wanting to tackle a full dungeon until he had the help of others.  

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:13 pm
"Hey hey, you remember what I said last night, don't go to any special measures for me." Eric said, then turned to Tristan. "I would have been here sooner, but dumbass Jacob stole your present and I had to go buy a new one. Anyway, other than my stupid roommate issues, I'm doing well. How're you doing dude?"

"I'm doing fine I suppose. Why wouldn't I be? it is my birthday."

Heh heh, I suppose so. By the way, my father is having computer issues. If I can talk him into letting me fix it, can I maybe get you to help out a bit?"

"What did he do this time? I remember last time he freaking spilled a 2-liter of soda on it... By the way, did you ever figure out HOW he did that?"

"No freaking clue. And this time he lost his temper when HE forgot to save his work. Damn near put his foot through the tower." Eric sighed.

"Haha, you sure do surround yourself with interesting people, eh? Jacob... your father... You sure know how to pick em."

"Hey hey, in my defense I didn't pick my father. Anyway, here." Eric said, and handed Tristan the present. "Didn't have time to wrap it due to the fact I just bought it, but..."

"Nah, that's ok. just saves me the trouble of opening it. Thanks dude. And if you can talk your dad into letting us fix it, I'll expect pigs to go flying by the window."

"Too true."

Tristan walked over to the couch and sat down "Plop yer a** down, get comfortable."

"Fine. I'd offer to help you Gabrielle, but you know what happens when I get in the kitchen..." Eric said, and sat down on the couch.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:57 pm
David's visor had suddenly gone black, blinding him temporarily as he struggled to pull it off of his head. "DAMN it! Not again... Jeebz..." He stood up frustratedly, sinking to his knees to examine his now silent and powerless computer tower. Hoping desperately that his auto-save feature had kicked in, he set to work rearranging cables and wires of various sorts, struggling to repair the power converter, grumbling the entire way. "Damn... worthless... half-assed... piece of..." He continued pulling delicately at wires, struggling to control his agitation to reduce the risk of further damage. He assumed he wouldn't have another chance to log on tonight.

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:59 pm
"No no, don't worry about it, you're doing me a favor by not helping in the kitchen. Er. That was a lot less mean in my head..." she gave an embarrassed laugh and turned the heat on the soup almost off, then starting setting the table with her mother's best china. "So you're considering going to college, right Eric? Why haven't you gone before? Just wondering." She started taking out various serving dishes and a few fake candles and set the candles on the table. Gabrielle then poured the soup into a fancy serving dish and set it on the table. Soon she had the duck, souffle, and vegetables all in their own dishes and set on the table. "Ok, there, done. Hang on a sec, you guys go wash your hands before dinner and I'll clean up a bit before we eat." She gathered up the pots and pans that were left uncleaned (which were few, as she'd been cleaning as she went along) and cleaned them quickly, then waited for the boys to return to sit down.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:04 pm
Ra was resting and plotting. He thought long and hard about everything. He decided he would make drastic move. the world around him began fading and soon the helmet was off. He had been logged off

Roc: he gets shackled up and was risen. he looks at the machine where everything was. he examined closely before getting dragged off by asylum employees and he was taken to his room to sleep til the next morning.  

Red Glacier

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:10 pm
"Haha, don't worry about it, I know it's true. One of these days I'm going to somehow burn a bowl of cereal." Eric went to the restroom to wash his hands after Tristan had returned from doing the same thing. Eric returned from the bathroom and sat down after a bit. "Well, I dunno why yet. I've been looking for some legit work, but have been unlucky thus far. I suppose if I wanted to go through the hassle of it, I could apply for some grants and probably receive them, but... it might raise questions about how I'm able to support myself on no income." Eric winked.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:28 pm
Gabrielle nodded at this as she began to slice the duck and serve food to everyone. "I understand now. Well. If you were to get into college without any of those silly legal hitches, what would you take?" she asked him.

Tristan looked at the food hungrily, and his stomach growled as Gabrielle put a piece of meat on his plate. She really had inherited her mother's skills as a chef. "And how's the less-than-legit business going for you?"

Kerrigan_dragon

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:48 pm
"Thanks. And I'm not sure. I will probably end up getting a degree in Computer Programming, since it's easy for me anyway. Although, Digital Graphic Design is looking appealing too. We'll just have to see. And the business... well, it's going well. Especially with so many areas in "The World" getting messed up, everyone wants to know what went wrong, and they want a less populated space to see if they can find more junk. I think Gabrielle and I may have busted some place last night, the graphics got really glitchy in that dungeon. Not to mention, the broken bracelet which has absolutely no purpose. I also ran into some dude who seemed very interested in me, I think he might have been a moderator or something. He was oddly garbed, and he took interest in me shortly after I threatened someone in-game" Eric chuckled. "Heh heh, maybe he thought I was a PKer. Nonetheless, perhaps it would be wise of me to remove my inventory expansion for a while. Better to be safe than sorry..."  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:48 pm
"It's an interesting thing, I guess," said Gabrielle. "It may be a useless chuck of bracelet, but it's kinda cool. It's not what I usually got for, though." Tristan rolled his eyes at this, remembering all the times she'd gotten him to tweak her account for her.

"Yeah, I think it'd be best if you did that, Eric. Don't want to get your account deleted or anything. Gabrielle, you should follow his lead. Don't use any illegal items for a while. Or at least not the illegal powers in the items," he said as an afterthought. Tristan didn't really play in The World much, but knew his way around it as well as any obsessed player.

Gabrielle finished serving the food, then had a moment of silence, which she interrupted by saying "Grace!" then began to eat.

Kerrigan_dragon

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:13 pm
Reiyaku smiled as he finished work for today, logging onto his computer and sending Chaos, Blank Luck, Garland, and Fable a message. He was quite happy that, thanks to how ALTIMIT works with messages, that whoever was behind those players in "The World" will receive his messages as emails in whatever they're using. He just hoped he didn't disturb them.

Message from Heilig@TheWorld
Hey all!

Thanks again for the playing last night. I wished Whack Puck and Garland could've joined us, but perhaps later on. Fable, I do hope that bracelet is useful for something, even if it's only part of a bracelet. I can't find any event information about it at all. Strange...

Anyways, see you guys later!

He sighed, satisfied with the message, and logged onto "The World" .

Heilig opened his eyes to see the familiar Aqua City again. He turned on his discovery signal and waited for a party, though he didn't wait too long. A group of newbies needed a healer and asked him. On the condition that he only healed (for he liked to make sure newbies knew how to fend for themselves) he agreed and walked toward the Chaos Gate, which was already coordinated to 'Wavering Disillusioned Palace' .

Current Status: Online, Delta -- Wavering Disillusioned Palace.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff