Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Open] EVERYONE. PLOTS. PLZ. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:48 pm
<3 Nah, I spotted it. I've just been busy working and now most of the crap is hormonal. Should be gone within a day or two of the worst part.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:23 pm
Ah, okay then, just wanted to make sure. :3
And that's good~

Oh, and like I said in the tag, Ritalin's not trying to hit on Anjanas at all. He speaks like that to get attention from other Soquili, and he hopes that all the sugary compliments and sweet nothings will cause other Soquili to become addicted to his presence.

In short, he's a narcissistic, manipulative jerk. xD

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:39 pm
mindsend
Well, if I set up it'll take me quite a while it seems to get to it *Flails at To-do List* however I can do it if you're willing to wait.

In other news, Chantesuta's looking a little more fancy now!

User Image

Sorry I've been slow to reply, work and all has my brain @___@.
I can try if you want. XP I just am horrible at coming up with ideas on how to start.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:06 pm
Just think of a setting and try to stick your character into it somehow. Or do some flashbacking, having the character thinking back or just exposition of "Between ___ and this Rp this happened"  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:37 pm
All righty! Did mah best, here's the one for Wenopa and Cloud Dance: Clouded Nights
And here's for Ayidan and Praetoria:
Kindness is the Way.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:17 am
*submits a few of her soqs to Lovers rock* Breeding is still secondary, but I've met some awesome people and done some fantastic plots through this manor. <3 And all the ones entered are single atm. XD  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:22 pm
hey i was looking around lovers rock and i think i might have a girly that fits Wenopa's plot. Kawoni Lillian
it would be her last breeding, and i was looking for someone who could heal her heart. her life has been a reck up to this point, and she needs someone who can show her how a real family is supposed to work. she would be open to the idea of a mini herd and would not mind if Wenopa showed affection towards others (she's been through worse ;D ).

edit: oh and i should add that the actual breeding probably wont happen for a while cause i have two other breedings waiting before this one, so i can understand if you dont want to wait  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:23 pm
:3 Well, her past does fit into his own plot idea, so perhaps we can try to RP and see whether or not they actually 'click'.

@_@ Did some chatting and found someone with really awesome ideas for the story -- I'd still like to Rp though, and for the second breeding for Wenopa, which belongs to Zephlis in full, I could help introduce the two to see whether or not she likes the concept if they click together. I think Zeph would like the design  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:16 pm
sounds good to me  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:50 am
:3 If they click and Zeph doesn't care for the design and would rather hunt for something with edits (sometimes stuff like that happens), I could try and help find her love and she could still be part of the mini-herd, which would be joining a larger herd that will be created once I get my Angeni.  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:37 pm
that would be great, thankyou. even if her and wenopa dont work out, i think being part of the mini herd would help her a lot  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:04 pm
I HAVE LINK FOR YOU

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=16728061  

LunaRei_SilverBlood

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:16 pm
Sorry for not really being around guys -- I've been busy working on stuff to sell for my shop, cleaning, and family visits. @___@  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff