Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Koisu's Hidden Mountain Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:16 pm
Koi stuffed away the Doton scrolls and called for Goji. The clone would stay here and trian some more, when needed. Goji came down and grabbed Koi and they flew off.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:16 pm
Goji flew back alone. He landed in the roof, and went into his nest.  

Zombie Swagger

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:45 am
Goji heard the whistle from Koi, and headed off.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:48 pm
Arata walked up to the house as the note instructed looking around and now called out.

"Hello Mister Koi!"

He yelled out hoping ofr a responds

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:51 pm
The clone looked around and saw the man. "So, what's your name?" The clone asked. It had the Earth scrolls hung from a sling around his back.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:24 pm
((Arata's a kid so yeah sweatdrop ))

Arata looked around then removed the hair form his eyes revealing one eye.

"Hello mister clone I was told I could come here to train by mister Koi"

Arata said making sure his eyes were uncovered.

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:33 pm
Koi looked at the kid. "It depends, you must be Arata. You are a chuunin, right?" He said as he looked at the kid. "First, show me your doton techniques, and train from the scrolls I am about to give you." He saidas he walked over and placed all of the doton techniques from Academy to Chuunin. He lifted his headband to reveal a sharingan. "And in return from your training by me, I will be closer to my Mangekyou."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:23 pm
Torappingu no Jutsu (Trapping Skill)
Description: The user is able to make a 15 foot hole in the ground and cover the top of the hole lightly with earth, in a very small speed of time. With every rank the hole becomes bigger, and around Jonin level the user will be able to cover the hole with grass.

Arata checked the academy scrolls first to get started then read one he found intresting over and over agian making sure to get down the steps.[1/3]

The skill seamed simple enough so he spent a few minutes gathering chakra.[2/3]

After gather enough chakra arata opened a large hole in the ground making sure Koi saw it.[3/3]

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
Zombie Swagger rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:37 pm
Koi watched as Arata continued to do the jutsu. The sharingan attempted to copy the techniques. "I don't remember if I told you, but the name is Ion."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:46 pm
Arata sratched his head.

"But wern't you in the chunnin exams under the name koi?"

Arata asked grabbing another scroll removing the hair from his eyes to read the scroll a few times.[1/3]

Doton: Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Military Movement Technique)
Description: This jutsu allows the user to enter the ground and "swim" in it for a limited time.

Arata again gathered chakra til he was ready.[2/3]

It didn't take long because it olny took a few seconds for him to sink into the ground and rised again making sure he was in the view of the sharingan.[3/3]

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:23 am
Doton: Iwa no Doomu (Earth Release: Earth dome)
Description: An elaboration of Doton Doryu Heki (Earth Element Mud Slide Barrier), this jutsu retains its predecessor's characteristics and more. Instead of forming a single, straight wall which can protect the user from only one angle, this jutsu enables the user to create a wall not just all around him, but from above him as well. If the technique is successful, the user should be inside a thick dome of stone which is quite difficult to destroy. The disadvantages are obvious- one cannot see outside the dome, and an opponent would have time to prepare an attack the user won't be aware of. Furthermore, holding the dome together requires a great deal of chakra, and the jutsu can only be active for a few minutes, and after that it will simply crash.

Arata read another scroll the chunnin jutsus, after a few minutes he seamed to be focused on a jutsu and contnuesly read it to try preform it as quickly as possible.[1/7]

Arata began gathering chakra as he sat down trying to remember what the scroll said.[2/7]

Arata began making hand signs over and over agian to make sure he got them right.[3/7]

After multiple hand signs Arata finally began to use chakra as he made hand signs but not quite using the jutsu yet.[4/7]

Earth around Arata began to shift as it moved Arata contnued to make hand signs.[5/7]

Soon rocks began to rise in a circe they got higher and higher Arata finally made the final hand signs and they began to form the dome.[6/7]

Finally a dome was created around arata soon he lowered it getting out making sure he wasn't crushed by debris.[7/7]

Zombie Swagger rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:32 am
Koi watched.  

Zombie Swagger

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:35 am
Katsuro Hitokage
Arata sratched his head.

"But wern't you in the chunnin exams under the name koi?"

Arata asked grabbing another scroll removing the hair from his eyes to read the scroll a few times.[1/3]

Doton: Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Military Movement Technique)
Description: This jutsu allows the user to enter the ground and "swim" in it for a limited time.

Arata again gathered chakra til he was ready.[2/3]

It didn't take long because it olny took a few seconds for him to sink into the ground and rised again making sure he was in the view of the sharingan.[3/3]

(This roll is for earth dome...)

"No, Koi was my cousin. but after he was attacked, the Amekage decided to allow me to fight in his spot." Koi said. He watched still with his sharingan.

(I have bad luck rolling Die...)  
Zombie Swagger rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:35 am
(oooops... didn't even roll stare )  

Zombie Swagger

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:47 am
Arata shrugged.

"Well you and him are almost completly simalar by my view"

Arata said as one was revealed pale and had wide puppils from lack of sun light.

"But I guess that's how it works with relitives"

Arata smiled as grabbed another scrol reading it a few times.[1/5]

Doton Bunsho (Earth Release Note)
Description: The user will create a note, then performing a hand seal he will dip the note into the earth where then the note will travel to the person to receive the note. This has its downfall though. An extremely skilled earth user will be able to sense the note and grab it out of the earth.

Arata grabbed a note out of his jacket and talked at the same time.[2/5]

"But I might mistake you for koi time from time you both have the same arua"

Arata focused chakra into the note as he made a few hand signs[3/5]

After a few seconds arata made one last hand signs and the note went into the earth.[4/5]

A minute later the note rose from the ground right by Kois feet, it was a fake explosive note so it would do nothing.[5/5]

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff