Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
New to the guild, not so new to Gaia. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tebasile

Moonlight Harvester

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:32 pm
...birds creep over tin roofs, like criminals with tap shoes...
I Hear Thunder

EEE!
North Kitten Star!

Yeah, i feel sorry for all the animals that get scared at events like this.
We solved the problem quite elegantly, we used lanterns, those that float away, it looked so beautiful, and we could se our two lanterns for so long, floating over the mountain! <3

And with it being frikken cold, we dont have to worry about fires 8D

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

But Theres No Rain
...stain the glass with windows, extortionate and cold stare...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:57 am

xD I've never seen those lanterns but that sounds amazingly pretty.

Daypaw

Hardened Member

Tebasile

Moonlight Harvester

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:45 am
I Hear Thunder

And on the plus side, it was very quiet, so no animals were scared during the event XD

Its still frikken cold here, dont like snow -___- and im wearing double socks.
*shudder*

But Theres No Rain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:02 am

It's moderately cold where I am. Not totally freezing, but I'd rather be under a blanket if at all possible.

But then... I'm in Ohio, so it could totally be summer by tomorrow surprised C'mon Weather Randomizer: Give Daypaw something warm!

Daypaw

Hardened Member

Tebasile

Moonlight Harvester

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:46 am
I Hear Thunder

Right now its about -30 degrees C
And we are to cold to even stick our noses out the door, i live on tea, under blankets, with kittens and snugglings XD

Ill cross my fingers for some warm day to come your way 3nodding *crosses fingers*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

But Theres No Rain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:47 pm

Have you ever visited Ohio? Our weather is ridiculous. We get snow and then two days later it's 70 degrees and sunny. Or, we get snow in June. We're in such a jacked up place, geographically speaking, that our weather is incredibly unstable sweatdrop There's a running joke that we only have two seasons here; Winter, and Summer. The points in between are those two seasons fighting it out for supremacy.

Daypaw

Hardened Member

Tebasile

Moonlight Harvester

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:28 am
I Hear Thunder

no u__u
i have hardly been out of sweden, but im working on it.
And i have read somewhere about your weather, think it was a web comic of some sort X3

Must be a challenge getting dressed every day, and the weather forecast cant be right all the time?

But awesome to work on your tan on monday and making snowmen on wednesday? XD

But Theres No Rain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:52 am

xD I quit trying to dress appropriately. I just wear a light jacket at all times and hope for the best.

Daypaw

Hardened Member

Tebasile

Moonlight Harvester

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:28 pm
I Hear Thunder

Smart thing.
Arent there those super thin raincoats that fit into a bag not much bigger than a pack of handkerchiefs? Sounds like something that could be useful? :3

I carry around to much stuff that might be handy, but rarely is, but when that moment comes, im happy i have my stuff with me XD

But Theres No Rain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:48 pm

xD What I carry with me in minimalistic. I don't even carry a purse. I usually just have my jacket, my ID and debit card in a zipper pocket of said jacket, and when whatever receipts or small papers I've accumulated within the past few days.

Daypaw

Hardened Member

Tebasile

Moonlight Harvester

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:58 am
I Hear Thunder

I was always bringing books with me, that's how it all started.
After a while i just figured i might take some other stuff with me too, now im a veritable pack-rat. XD

And i had a horrible horrible nightmare last night, its weird how dreams affect you. :b

But Theres No Rain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:33 pm

Oi, I totally know the feeling. I had one dream when I was like five that still has me terrified of sleeping in the dark. I have to have a source of light somewhere in my room or I can't sleep.

Most of my dreams are pleasant enough though; interesting scenery and people, not usually even remotely based on people I know or places I've been. I turn most of them into sub-plots for the webcomic project I'm working on with a friend. I keep a stack of notecards near my bed so I can write them down when I wake up.

Do you ever have recurring dreams? I've got like... three or four that I keep having, never quite the same but always in the same locations. It's weird.

Daypaw

Hardened Member

Tebasile

Moonlight Harvester

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:58 am
I Hear Thunder

The one i had just made me incredible depressed over the weekend. But what a bummer when it sticks with you that long. D:

Yeah, i usually dream about houses, and im exploring them, or running away from a monster in the house. And im talking big-assed-mansion-with-hidden-rooms-everywhere kinda houses here.

And i have a few places i go to every now and then, fun thing is that different things happen, but the places stay the same.
But i have one that is just the same every time. Scares me to death when i wake up from it, but im always holding my breath in my sleep when i dream that one, so it doesn't last that long, cause i wake up because i get no air.

But Theres No Rain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:50 pm

Scary D:

I have one that's in a house, always the same house- a very trippy house with doors that don't match up visually and placed you can get to that you can't see from outside. Like a barn that you can get to through the garage that you can't see from outside; but if you go outside and enter the garage through the door, and then turn around immediately, you end up in the barn. Once it was full of kittens. That was fun :3 But yeah- that's a pretty big house.

I also have one about a gigantic academy, and one about an arcade that usually leads into different game-esque dreams. Some of those are creepy, but more trippy than anything.

Daypaw

Hardened Member

Mother Birthday

Friendly Giver

12,665 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:44 pm
Hi. I just got invited to open a Birthday thread in here. I have one in the regular forums. Hope you all join in.  
☆ Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff