Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Computers & Video Games
final fantasy vs. kingdom hearts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which do you like better?
  final fantasy
  kingdom hearts
View Results

Fudger_McNickles

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 1:19 am
DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS, KH TRILOGY WAS THE BEST AND FOREVER WILL BE END OF STORY!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:34 am
Currently I have to say Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts is a great game but is fairly new. Final Fantasy has been around since the Nintendo came out. And each one if different. Kingdom Hearts has a lot of great things to it but I doubt they'll go any further than a Kingdom Hearts 3 game. Each Final Fantasy has a completely different story and different characters, so yeah.  

OutsiderKrynn

Friendly Grabber

8,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

blood_lust18

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:53 pm
I cant pick! crying I love them both. crying  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:39 pm
FF > KH
Red_Headed_Kid
DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS, KH TRILOGY WAS THE BEST AND FOREVER WILL BE END OF STORY!

There are only 2 KH games.  

The Real Batosai

Uchiha_Ichigo_dta

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:13 am
i like both games but i decided fo Kingdom hearts cuz its more funny and the fighting is just awsome .....fanal fantasy is more strategic still i love the games xd  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:07 pm
I never played a Final Fantasy game, and I probably never will. My firends play them, and I've watched. The battle system bores me to tears. That is one of the many reasons I pick KH.  

Necro Queen

Liberal Bloodsucker

CronoKinslayer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:12 pm
i choose both... both of them are cool game  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:05 am
Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy are awsome games i dont really know
which one is better but I like the two of them cause you can still kick the crap out of heartless or kick but in Final Fantasy. blaugh  

Lawliet_the_Original

Kulshedra

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:37 pm
Final Fantasy is far better, much more intricate and appealing plots. The mystical aspects are far more intriguing. However, Kingdom Hearts has got to be the best kind of fighting that I like. If they made Final Fantasy games with more active battles, rather than time-based systems, where you have to shift through all of your spells and attacks and find the one you want, then Final Fantasy would probably gain a foothold impossible to lose. Then again, I haven't played the new games, such as the Dirge of Cerberus, that branch off of FFVII. Does anyone know anything about those here?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:55 pm
KH all the way!!!  

Junk069

x.xHikarix.x

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:28 pm
Kingdom Hearts all the way! ^^ I'm not much of a take-turn fan when it comes to fighting in video games. The fighting system in KH is kick-butt! And plus, I just luv the charries in the game -- Sora, Axel, Roxas, Demyx and of course heart heart Riku!!! heart heart

whee  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:12 pm
I've heard good things bout both.  

LordRyan

Squall_Leonhearts

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:04 am
Squall is in both series, but Final Fantasy has more overall characters  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:29 pm
final fantasy alllllllll the wayyyyyyyy  

trigger-happy01

Raloris

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:58 am
i vote kh coz you all forget that in ff you have to follow a stricht storyine but in kh you can just go round and round and round for no reason XD so kh is better for its ability to allow users to roam around the worlds and because of a better battle system.  
Computers & Video Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff