Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )
Clothing/Item Rentals:APPROVED! (temporarily down) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New Poll
Sweet!
100%
 100%  [ 74 ]
Total Votes : 74

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:48 pm
adioroka314
Celestial Lullaby
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I am willing to rent out all of my equipable items. the fee is 10% of the going price per month. 3nodding

hi,I am new and I would like to rent something...Can I rent your one of many yeti plushies?

Welcome! You can either PM her directly or I can PM her on your behalf to make arrangements. Of course, as always, we need to wait until the renters are online too. Whatever you choose, please let me know. I can add the contract to the front page if you like. It's a good way for everyone to know what's been rented and who's honorable and yada yada yada... blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:26 pm
IMWanderling
adioroka314
Celestial Lullaby

I am willing to rent out all of my equipable items. the fee is 10% of the going price per month. 3nodding

hi,I am new and I would like to rent something...Can I rent your one of many yeti plushies?

Welcome! You can either PM her directly or I can PM her on your behalf to make arrangements. Of course, as always, we need to wait until the renters are online too. Whatever you choose, please let me know. I can add the contract to the front page if you like. It's a good way for everyone to know what's been rented and who's honorable and yada yada yada... blaugh

ok,add it to the front plz! And I'm gonna make another one,just not sure what yet...  

adioroka314

adioroka314

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:29 pm
adioroka314
IMWanderling
adioroka314
Celestial Lullaby

ok,add it to the front plz! And I'm gonna make another one,just not sure what yet...

Januarydreamer
Ok,I wanna rent out a black long coat from  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:06 pm
Ok, Send me a trade and I'll send you the coat!  

lce Creamm

lce Creamm

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:44 pm
You need to send me 14 more gold. Just F.Y.I. , Adioroka314  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:42 pm
This idea sounds cool. smile  

What the Pho

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:46 am
Quote:

Ok, what was the rental price you guys have decided upon so I can add it to the front page? Thanks! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:23 am
does anyone have a cheongsam or a kimono to rent? 3nodding

Rishnea

Sparkly Star

7,825 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Celestial Lullaby

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:56 am
adioroka314
Celestial Lullaby

Sure, it would be around 700g a month. domokun  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:34 am
o.O they moved the thread...  

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

Rishnea

Sparkly Star

7,825 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:26 am
yes the thread moving scared me, i became dissoriented and thought i mightve been looking in the wrong guild......... ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 11:22 am
Damn them, good thing I read what forums are offered...  

lce Creamm

Celestial Lullaby

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:08 pm
When it moved I searched through all the guilds.. and through all the subforums of all the guilds until I found it here.

Whoa panic attack. eek sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:56 pm
adioroka314
Celestial Lullaby
adioroka314
Celestial Lullaby
Celestial Lullaby
Sure, it would be around 700g a month. domokun

okay! do I need to pay you now when we trade?

it would be nice, but if you would prefer to pay me when you give it back that's alright too.

Start the trade!

Also do you want this for a month? And if so until January 1st or 6th?

January the 1st,I would pay you now,but I only have 500... crying

So if you would add this contract to the first page. It's until January 1st and the price is 700g he will pay me when he gives back the yeti.  

Celestial Lullaby

Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games