Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
Introduce Your Self Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How Often Do You Go To Church??
  Everyd Day
  Every Sunday
  Once In A While
View Results

orsangi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:49 pm
Um, Hello! Im Jordan! I have been in and out of beign a christian for years until a few months ago when my fire was lit again. I have NO denomination and i do not conform to any man-made traditions. I believe whats in the bible and ONLY whats in the bible. I listen to ALL kinds of music and my fave Christian-rock bands are Flyleaf and Superchick!! its nice to be able to introduce myself. I just joined a few minutes ago!!! YAY FOR JESUS!!!  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:29 am
Hi..um..my name's Tobiro(of course)and I'm a drummer for my church X3!..uh..i'm a Red-Letter Christianwhich means that I listen to Him and ONLY Him!!...I am a bit crazy at times but a good guy in heart 3nodding

My fav bands/artists are Relient K,TobyMac,Switchfoot, and Downhere
I'm a 13 year old student of Christ and I study of Him everyday.I'm a mix Japanese,Pinoy and Christian and PROUD!!  

xXTobiro_TokushiXx

xXTobiro_TokushiXx

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:32 am
orsangi
Um, Hello! Im Jordan! I have been in and out of beign a christian for years until a few months ago when my fire was lit again. I have NO denomination and i do not conform to any man-made traditions. I believe whats in the bible and ONLY whats in the bible. I listen to ALL kinds of music and my fave Christian-rock bands are Flyleaf and Superchick!! its nice to be able to introduce myself. I just joined a few minutes ago!!! YAY FOR JESUS!!!

Flyleaf's AWESOME!!! I've heard them on my local christian radio station  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 1:16 pm
hewwo blaugh i just joined this guild lol well My name is Yaniz (pronounced the same way as Janice but written Yaniz) im 14 years old and recently turned Christian on January 23rd of 2010. So far it has been the best decision ive ever made in my life. Jesus is the best thing that ever happened to me..... He helpd me see the wrongs in my life and the intentions of people so I wont get fooled. 3nodding I have changed for the better and i hope i can share my happiness and Joy that God gave me with every one so they too get to know Jesus and feel the same joy blaugh lol  

i-l3lue-

7,575 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

The Hudson Hawk

Blessed Carpenter

10,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:36 pm
Praise the Lord Yaniz!! My name is Aaron. Most people call me D3, because I am the third one in my family to carry the same name. I just joined this guild today. I am a Christian, a PenniBap. A cross between being raised in a Southern Baptist church and a Church of God. I am over 21, straight,male, and single but not looking.(God will provide for me a female as He did for Adam.) I'm not really into playing video games or games with people (and I'm not into alot of drama and B.S. with people so to say-I hope that I didn't break a rule there. It's just that I do not play people nor do I like people to play me.)or listening to the radio. I do attend college by way of p.c. and I work full time. In my off hours I do attend church every Sunday morning and I like to do anything and everything that can be done outdoors on land or in the water. My favorite Scripture's are 2Thes.3:3, Rom 8:28, and Phil 4:13. Most of all, I am saved by the blood of our Lord Jesus Christ! You can ask me anything or P.M. if you like. What is said between us stays between us unless you tell someone else about it. I try to treat everyone the way that I want to be treated with respect and honesty. I hope that I can be of some use to this guild and it's member's. God bless you all!!  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:43 pm
hi im Charis (you can pronounce how ever you want i dont mind) i have been in this guild for a a while...but i never posted anything.im christian. was born in it then got out of track when my mom decided to leave for personal reasons. when i turned 12 got right back in and have been faithful to the Lord up High ever since. i go to a church here in Connecticut its in spanish but watevs.. Iglesia de Dios Pentecostal M.I. if i translate it...it would be Pentecostal Church of God M.I. i personally dont like all the last names churches give to self only because we are all God's children and we are all serving Him for the same reason but its ok umm yea i havent had a lot of experiences you can say but i have been baptised with the Holy Ghost a few times...all of them being incredibly amazing...im 16 by the way...if you wanna know more just messege me i guess (and sorry for so much writing sweatdrop )  

oOo_shygirl_oOo

8,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Absent_Minded_Smile

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:03 pm
hi lol 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 12:02 pm
Hi I'm Hannah and I'm taken (well, that's an insider joke in my youth-circle[is there even such a word in english?!?] sweatdrop )
No, ummmm... I believe in the Lord and live with him every day...
I love anime, music and art
And I love to meet new people, so just pm me if wou wanna chat... 3nodding
gby'all  

Still Snoozing

Excitable Believer

LyricalSoul93

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 2:42 am
Hi there,

I'm Alana, or Lyrical, whichever you prefer.
I've been flirting with the idea of Christianity on and off for a while (I wasn't brought up in a Christian family) and only have really come to consolidate my faith over the last couple of years. I joined this guild in the hope of strengthening my faith and growing closer to God.
I'm 17, I live in Australia and I love music. I'm friendly and would love to chat to you if you see me around =).

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:10 pm
Hello Brothers and Sisters of God : )

My name is Jesse, but you can call me Holy Sky (I dont know why) : P I'm a faithful christian. I know i might be selfish, but I RLY want the gift of god, like the gift to speak in tongue and stuff. I want to be a helper of god and to learn more about him : )  

JrSuper

Alioke

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:23 pm
Hello my name is ash. Thank you for letting me join. just joined today. :3

mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:23 pm
Hi guys biggrin
My name is Jana and I'm a proud sister in Christ.
I like Christian music; bands like Thousand Foot Krutch.
I'm currently in love with beautiful landscapes and scenery; God's own creation heart
Studying Biology, I'm quite fascinated in the wonder of God's creation, the mechanisms existing in the human body.
I yearn to comprehend more about the Christian God and to grow Closer to Him each day.  

nanott

Duggums

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:12 pm
Hey everyone, former agnostic now a true believer in Christ.

I'm 19 and I like art. That's about all! gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:29 am
My name is Tanya and I live in Finland. I love drawing and animating. I love rabbits also. They are just so cute animals. I will be 16 21th day of this month(21.06 is my birthday).
God bless u all
~Shado- the rabbit  

Varjokani

Beloved Rabbit

GraciaKaemon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:13 pm
My name is Alison. I'm eighteen years old and I live in Baltimore, Maryland. I used to practice Wicca, so I'm still a little shaky. I love Jesus and accept him as my Lord and savior. I know about demons and how they can affect people, so if anyone has any questions feel free to ask me. I would love to help in any way possible. I am friends with thrasmetaljunkie and he taught me practically everything I know.

I love you and God Bless and Keep you.  
Christian friends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces