Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Chatterbox
it pisses me off when people joke about abortions. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Tabula Rasa

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:34 pm
It makes me mad, because I can never have children.

Three years ago, I felt a strange cramp in my lower abdomen, so I went to a doctor. He did an ultrasound, and found something strange; some blackness in my fallopian tubes. After doing some tests, I found that I had a nasty infection in my fallopian tubes, and that, if I didn't get them removed, the infection could spread up to my ovaries and down to my uterus, and into my v****a. And eventually, into my bloodstream. I was confused at this point, but he told me plainly that, if I didn't get this fixed, I could die. He also said that, regardless of whether or not I got this taken care of, I would never have children. The choice was simple; sterility, or death. I chose to live, and he scheduled the operation with the local hospital.

What sucks is that my biochemical makeup still thinks I can have babies, and still releases eggs, so I still have periods, but in a different way; egg material is released into my bloodstream, where it is attacked by my immune system and then sent into my bladder to be urinated out. So, once a month, I pee blood. So, I have to keep track of how much blood I pee and report it to my doctor, to make sure nothing's truly going wrong in my body, instead of just having my "period".

Oh, and I still get all the negative things about periods too; cramps, bloating, headaches...the whole nine yards.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:06 pm
Lady Tabula Rasa

Three years ago, I felt a strange cramp in my lower abdomen, so I went to a doctor. He did an ultrasound, and found something strange; some blackness in my fallopian tubes. After doing some tests, I found that I had a nasty infection in my fallopian tubes, and that, if I didn't get them removed, the infection could spread up to my ovaries and down to my uterus, and into my v****a. And eventually, into my bloodstream. I was confused at this point, but he told me plainly that, if I didn't get this fixed, I could die. He also said that, regardless of whether or not I got this taken care of, I would never have children. The choice was simple; sterility, or death. I chose to live, and he scheduled the operation with the local hospital.

What sucks is that my biochemical makeup still thinks I can have babies, and still releases eggs, so I still have periods, but in a different way; egg material is released into my bloodstream, where it is attacked by my immune system and then sent into my bladder to be urinated out. So, once a month, I pee blood. So, I have to keep track of how much blood I pee and report it to my doctor, to make sure nothing's truly going wrong in my body, instead of just having my "period".

Oh, and I still get all the negative things about periods too; cramps, bloating, headaches...the whole nine yards.

That's odd how your body found another way to have a period. Anyways my friend found out she was steril when she was 17. It broke her heart that she could never have children. The thing that made her steril was a glandular problem that also made it practically impossible for her to lose weight. Her weight was a constant thing she struggled with due to the fact she could have all sorts of things happen to her. If you are wondering why I'm using past tense it's because she died a year ago. Luckly she's in a better place and doesn't have to worry about her body anymore.  

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Royal Crayon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:35 pm
Lady Tabula Rasa

That is a very unique story. Sweetie, I would trade you my fertility for your sterility. I am one who chooses not to have kids sad but I'm sorry and it sucks that you still have a period!! gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:49 pm
some people just do sex for fun. and if ever the girls get pregnant. they'll just say they are not ready for the responsibilities yet which is weird for me because it's killing. and someone told me when she got pregnant. IT's not even alive yet and I'm like.. ooookkkkkaaaaayyyyy...  

LuxFos

9,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Shadowroy64

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:54 pm
Ugh, All these immature kids on my bus in the back worship Chuck Norris, Believe all woman had sex with Chuck Norris, that a few people have sex just to have abortions, and always grabs each others balls while talking about how the slept with someone's mom. It makes me sick. I feel like anger is pouring out of me slowly. But it just keeps on filling up day after day. I had a vision of what would happen if I didnt pray for them and used anger.

It was blurry, and I could hear yelling. First reaction- My bus. The people in the back were talking about how they had sex with each others moms. I stood up, Cussed them out so bad no stupid song could have as many "special" words in them, and kicked one by one out the back of the bus,AKA the emergency exit. Ugh. I slipped, and fell out too. a Dark blue truck behind the bus was there. I hit the bottom rim of the truck and slid, bleeding on my head and pants. Then a reality slap hit me the face by my best friend. And one of those dorks said he was cristian. His name was Manual,(Man-u-elle) but I bet he couldnt spell Jesus. It makes me sick. This might have not have related to the topic, but man up about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:10 pm
I know right?

I hate it and no one takes it seriously, like its no big deal.  

Cocktail_queen

digital_kobraX

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:31 pm
Lady Tabula Rasa

wow that sucks so bad!
i am very sorry
i will pray for you  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out