Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
Tefla's Teepee Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Old Adult cert  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:47 pm
Obtained: March 24, 2010
Method: Breeding (RP Slot)
Colorist: [vance] // Cursed: Yumitoko II
RP Color: #302B54
Midnight's Whisper is the daughter of Echo's Song and Makette's Dradneos.  

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:07 pm
Familiar Partner:
None. Nightsaber left when Midnight was cursed.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:00 pm
RP
Deal with a Devil - With Kiyoraka Ashi
Setting Up for Disaster
Jealousy
Midnight Meeting Between Siblings
That Old Black Magic - With Sya's Demon/Regulus *Finished*
In the Meantime - Dradneos and family (Stopped dead in tracks.)
Hellcat at Night - Loa discontinued  

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:02 pm
Breeding:
1st - Used. Mixer win with Rajankinat
2nd - Reserved for Malchediel (?)
3rd - Available
4th - Available
5th - Available  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:04 pm
reserved

Quote:

Get Down With the Sickness

Character's Cert: User Image
Characters Name: Midnight's Whisper
Character's Current Personality: Currently Midnight's personality has shifted from manipulative to rather unstable. The shift in personality comes as a result of an intense jealousy that she feels for the newest members of her family. Before she would toy with the emotions of others and revel in the power that she seemed to hold over them.
Character's Current History:
Midnight's Whisper has seemingly gone off the deep end when it comes to her "miracle" siblings. She's made a pact with a purewalker to eliminate them from her life as she cannot do so without maintaining an act of innocence for her parents. Essentially at the moment she wants her parents to remain clueless on just how much she intensely hates Castor's Lament and Centari's Melody.

Midnight's Whisper was always her father's favourite. He taught her his ways when she was growing up and she felt like she was getting preferential treatment (and she was). Dradneos saw Midnight's Whisper as his own little protege and he often ignored the rest of his children to teach her all that he knew. It caused Midnight to believe that she was better and Dradneos did nothing to deter her from thinking that way.

When Midnight saw the baskets that Echo's Song had found after wishing on the star she was indifferent to the idea of more siblings. However once Dradneos began paying more attention to the miracle children that is when Midnight's mind literally snapped. She was being ignored for the first time and she found herself wishing that her brothers would come to an early demise. It is how she is thinking even now.
How Does Your Character Get Cursed?
The main way that I feel this could be played out is that Midnight hears of corpse powder and actively searches out a source of the powder. This would display just how far she is willing to go to destroy her family from within. She doesn't care that the powder will completely subvert her personality she believes that it will be the only option open to her. She'll also feel no need to honour her agreement with anyone else once the transformation is completed.
How Will Their Personality Change?
Besides being bloodthirsty I don't see Midnight's personality completely becoming different or anything. She will still have an extreme desire to sow misery amongst her family by attempting many times to kill her brothers. She might even toy with her regular siblings just to cause general chaos. Her mind will be constantly weighing the results of her actions and logging them. Her method of tracking down WS gifts will become more refined. She'll kill with a sort of savage grace.
How Will It Effect Their Current Plots & Story?
As of right now the only real current plot I have with Midnight's Whisper is that of the deal she has made with a purewalker to destroy her brothers from the Wishing Star. The plot essentially concluded for now until Midnight hears back from whether or not the attack on Castor's Lament was successful or not.

If Midnight were to end up cursed though I could see her taking power into her own hooves to see that at least part of her familial line suffer for what she views as betrayal. She would not have to resort to striking deals with outsiders. Her own claws would suffice in her mission. She would feel no loyalty to abide by the terms in which she struck with the purewalker.

For future plots I could see Midnight's Whisper learn of even more Wishing Star siblings and try to sense out how Echo and Dradneos feel about them. She would most likely try to destroy them as well. But if there was a chance that she could essentially brainwash one into becoming a minion she would try that approach. The third option is try to "buddy" up to one of the new children and "act nice" in order to keep information flowing.

For general plots I could see Midnight's Whisper develop a special skill set in tracking down those whom have "been sent" from the wishing star and tangle with them. Given how she feels about her parents wishes coming true it is likely she would lash out at other "special" Soquili. Although she would be wise in who she picks fights with.
OOCly -- Why Do You Want Them Cursed?
The idea of cursing Midnight's Whisper came after a self rp I did between Midnight and one of her brothers (Castor's Lament). The idea never faded and has only cemented itself in my mind.

I've always seen Midnight's Whisper as an extremely jealous mare. Being deemed the favourite since birth gave her a feeling akin to being "immortal". That feeling lasted well into her adult years. Now she's been dealt a blow that has knocked her off the pedestal in which she believed would always be hers with the arrival of baskets from the Wishing Star. An intense malice for these "impostors" has resulted in her spiralling down a deep hole that I just don't see her climbing back out of. I cannot see anyone who would be able to get Midnight back on a path that could lead to acceptance of her siblings. Knowing this it seems that the only path left to take would be a physical manifestation of the evil that is growing stronger with every passing day in Midnight's mind.
Any Other Relevant Information You'd Like Us To Know?
If You Win, What Pelt Would You Choose? Please pick one! New Fox

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100