Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
Introduce yourself here Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

QueenOfMallets

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:17 am
Heyo, I'm Crystal, I live in ol' Ohio and my favorite cons to go to is Ikasucon and Ohayocon. My age is 16 and I live in Cincinnati. I'm a comic artist and my favorite anime are D.N.Angel and Gravitation. I'm pleased to meet all of you. *bows*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:25 am
nice to meet you. Hope you enjoy the guild. and I see you at ohayocon.  

ccg1232009

Rinimarie

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:38 pm
Black_Rain
::TACKLE GLOMPS::
I'm Black_Rain I live in Columbus, OH I am 19 years old.... Also I feel extremely old now....

don't feel old! biggrin i'm 19 too!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:01 am
I'm Mod-Inside, Moddy for short.
I'm from Warren, Ohio. Just north of Youngstown.  

Mod-Inside

` sploosh.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:26 am
I'm Kitaya, but you can call me Erin. I'm a total loser from Toledo, OH... just like our buddy inuyasha_lover419 over here! Go 419 area codes! ^^ I'm 16 years old, and my favorite series are Escaflowne, Gravitation, Tenchi Muyo!, and Fushigi Yuugi. I'm (hopefully) going to Ohayocon again this year, so look for me there! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:28 am
I'm Raishin, you can call me Amanda, if you want to, just a letter's difference. whee

I used to live in a town about 2 blocks away from Lake Erie. Avon Lake, OH, yupyup. 'Course, I moved to Germany 9 months ago.

I'm thinking of saving up $700, to return to Ohio, for winter break, or summer vacation.

raishin

Eloquent Trendsetter

C chan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:42 am
My name is Caroline/C-chan. ^_^ I live in Grove City, OH and I'm 16 years old. XP

I only go to two anime cons a year and those are Sugoi Con and Ohayo Con. n__n My favorite animes/mangas are Furuba, (I've read up to 97 in the FB translations ^__^!) The Slayers, Gravitation, Eerie Queerie... And a lot more... o_o;;;

I also enjoy DDR! n__n

... And South Park. >_> *gets things thrown at her for watching such an ignorant show*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:24 pm
C chan
My name is Caroline/C-chan. ^_^ I live in Grove City, OH and I'm 16 years old. XP

I only go to two anime cons a year and those are Sugoi Con and Ohayo Con. n__n My favorite animes/mangas are Furuba, (I've read up to 97 in the FB translations ^__^!) The Slayers, Gravitation, Eerie Queerie... And a lot more... o_o;;;

I also enjoy DDR! n__n

... And South Park. >_> *gets things thrown at her for watching such an ignorant show*
DDR yay, we'll get along fine ^_^  

FitzLOKO87
Crew

Quotable Gaian

10,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Survient

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:00 pm
C chan

I also enjoy DDR! n__n

For being an ignorant show, it sure makes fun of a lot of ignorant people. Even if it is, it's dmn funny and I'll watch it regardless.
Quote:
Oh my god! They killed kenny!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:03 pm
Yo, my Ohio Peoples. I'm Bryan, and I was born in the cleavland area, and now live in brecksville (Cleavland suburb) YAY For this guild.  

kjadhgkljadhnlkghiu

C chan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:45 pm
AnimeGuy420

XDD Who DOESN'T love DDR? ~_^/) I know a really cool fan comic-ish thing about DDr, it's called 10k Commotion, and I think it's pretty cool! ^__^!!!~

Survient
For being an ignorant show, it sure makes fun of a lot of ignorant people. Even if it is, it's dmn funny and I'll watch it regardless.

eah, when I was younger, I used to think it was stupid, but you just have to sit back and laugh at it. XDD You definately can't take it seriously...

I love the one where Mr. Garrison writes that homosexual novel on complete accident. XDDD;;; Poor, Mr. Garrison...

"YOU BASTARDS!" XDD  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:53 pm
C chan
AnimeGuy420

XDD Who DOESN'T love DDR? ~_^/) I know a really cool fan comic-ish thing about DDr, it's called 10k Commotion, and I think it's pretty cool! ^__^!!!~
ooh ooh, do you have a link? whee  

FitzLOKO87
Crew

Quotable Gaian

10,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

C chan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:04 pm
AnimeGuy420
ooh ooh, do you have a link? whee

^__^ I sure do!!!~

http://www.10kcommotion.com/ 'Tis verruh cool. ^o^ It makes you want to play DDR and become very good at it. ^^;  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:10 pm
Hiya! ^_^
I'm Ravseroni and I'm not from Ohio! Oh well, I was invited so I came ^_^.
But I have been to Ohio a couple of times, my cousins live there and I went to Cedar Point twice and I drove through a couple of times going to Indiana...yep we took the long way...
I am from Michigan. I like Michigan. We have five Great Lakes and we're the Wolverines ^_^ hehe  

Ravseroni

mitoguard

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:50 pm
I'm MitoGaurd, not giving any other name, I'm 16, very much into anime fanfiction, politics, debate, animals, and world conquest. I do not live in Ohio but I visit frequently and enjoy the time I spend there so *shrugs* yeh... glad to meet you all  
Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff