Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Rock OOC Chatroom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love your Tsuchikage?
  Yes!!!
  Ew, no, he's weird (click and die D:< )
  pancakes...pancakes....PANCAKES!!!!!
View Results

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:34 pm
Yeah no, security is in the works as we speak.  
ROCKGIRL: WTF IM NOT DEAD HOW DA HELL DID THEY TRACK ME?! I FREEKIN MELTED TO THE GROUND SO NO WAY THEY COULD TRACK ME AT ALL OR THAT FACT  

pyro hasu

Shruikan Tenshi

mizu, please show me your post when you vanished. or a link better yet  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:35 pm
I think they said something about how they knew that you were good friends with Raiden, so they decided to check rock village to see if Raiden would know where you might've gone. Something like that.  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:37 pm
pyro hasu
ROCKGIRL: WTF IM NOT DEAD HOW DA HELL DID THEY TRACK ME?! I FREEKIN MELTED TO THE GROUND SO NO WAY THEY COULD TRACK ME AT ALL OR THAT FACT

YOU STUPID GIRL! I JUST EXPLAINED TO YOU WHAT HAPPENED!!! Read the last post on page 5 of the OOC. Then read the last page of the rock gate  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:38 pm
Cain the Blade
When Pyro posts, I told them you were here. I passed by you at the rock gate and noticed it was you. I know you because I met you before with Raiden at the ramen house here in iwagakure.

so yeah, its legit

here it is  

Cain the Blade

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:40 pm
HOW DO THEY KNO I WAS GOOD FRIENDS WITH HEM? I WAS AT FIRST THEN I WASN'T SO YA THIS ONE REASON Y IM DEAD

Tenshi: i went to mist them rock unless they have a tracker then they can find me if not then they cant find me and its a water jutsu where you alter your body shape and melt to the ground. i went to mist and then came to rock so no way they can track me that fast thats my second reason

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:40 pm
well mizu he does have a point there.....why not make a new rpc and join rock? Though we're gonna be moving in with mist, you can be a rock nin?  

Shruikan Tenshi

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:41 pm
Cain the Blade
pyro hasu

YOU STUPID GIRL! I JUST EXPLAINED TO YOU WHAT HAPPENED!!! Read the last post on page 5 of the OOC. Then read the last page of the rock gate

No need for the "stupid" cain.....  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:41 pm
pyro hasu
HOW DO THEY KNO I WAS GOOD FRIENDS WITH HEM? I WAS AT FIRST THEN I WASN'T SO YA THIS ONE REASON Y IM DEAD

Tenshi: i went to mist them rock unless they have a tracker then they can find me if not then they cant find me and its a water jutsu where you alter your body shape and melt to the ground. i went to mist and then came to rock so no way they can track me that fast thats my second reason

pm me. But calm down, I know your pissed just pm me  

Shruikan Tenshi

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:42 pm
You really need to calm down. Also, your in trouble with me because you've been posting clones in villages when not in the same village. Only kage's have that ability.

As Guild Police, I'm giving you a warning. Now go to the gate and read the damn posts in the last page. my god.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:42 pm
Fenrir Graveheart
Cain the Blade
pyro hasu

No need for the "stupid" cain.....

truely man  

Shruikan Tenshi

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:43 pm
Cain the Blade
pyro hasu

YOU NEVER SEEN HER ONE AND YOU CANT SEE HER FACE 2ND OF ALL CAUSE OF HER CLOAK COVERING HER BODY AND HER HOOD COVERING HER WHOLE FACE!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:43 pm
eek Woah, name calling Cain. Chill out on that.

This is all fun and games remember guys?  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:45 pm
Fingers off the caps lock! crying  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items