Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Something that's like a mystery (Malice x iiGypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:03 pm
Fang looked at him, confused, "You brought me all the way here just to aske me THAT?" she rose an eyebrow but answered none-the-less. "It's fine. I've had worse." she shrugged though she glanced at Seith. He would remember how bad it had been last time. It almost made her growl, but she made herself pull her mind back on track, "And your wing...s." she noted how his other was splinted, too, now.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:20 pm
Tori laughed and moved his wings a bit.
"They're ok, concidering. They should be fine in about six weeks."
He looked her up and down, noting that she was still in her work clothes. He must have gotten her in the middle of something. Oops. Well, he didn't know.
"Sorry for catching you in the middle of something," he said truthfully, "But I wanted to thank you in person and apologize for what happened yesterday. If if weren't for me, then your head and stuff..." He looked at the ground, trying not to get off track. He had done that, now it was time for the important thing.
"Fang, I was wondering," he said, nervous, "If you wanted to, did you want to live in the upper ring of the city with Meiyu? You both deserve better than what you have now."

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:14 pm
"I was at work." Fang got a sudden stubborn look about her, "I like my home, and so does Meiyu..." she looked to the ceiling thoughtfully, comfortable enough with him that she'd never bow/ kneel the way Seith was, "It may not be much to you, but what good is a book unless you read it. It seems worthless until you look at the words." by this she meant...well, basically, their homes had history. Stories to tell. Memories she wasn't willing to give up just yet.
"You know...I don't even know what happened last night...care to fill me in?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:27 am
Tori's heart sank a little. He understood where she was coming from, but he wanted to give her something that could help her live more comfortably. He would have to think about it a bit more.
When she asked her question, Tori's face got red. He wasn't sure how to answer.
"Well...I don't remember much of it myself," he said nervously, "I wanted to save you, and the other me made a deal that if I saved you he wanted to rough some people up, so I let him...the rest is a blank."

Seith chimed in, helping with the story since Torisen could not.
"His Highness broke free of my guards, beating any who got in his way, and grabbed Fang," he said, as if he were talking to himself, "His highness then took to the sky on his broken wing and deposited Fang somewhere. When Prince Torisen flew back, we shot him out of the sky, hence His Highness's hurt wing."

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:34 am
"Other you?" Fang didn't bother with any of that 'his highness' crap. In her mind, they were the same level, he was no higher than her. "Shut up, your royal guard-ness, I don't care what YOU have to say." Okay, so she was a bit....rough around the edges, and that was exactly why people like Seith wanted to hurt, if not kill her. Still, she regarded the prince with almost warmth, as if he were a close friend.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:58 pm
Tori nodded, looking at the ground. He wasn't big on people knowing about the bloody Tori, but Fang asked, so he would tell her.
"He usually just sticks to my nightmares," he said, inspecting his feet, "But he looks like me and sounds like me. I black out sometimes and he kills people. I don't know why, but he's hell-bent on covering the world in blood."
He looked Fang in the eyes, a small smile on his face. He didn't want her to get hurt, or Meiyu. They were nice people. They helped him. The other Tori didn't seem to mind them.
"There's a legend around the castle that the Bloody King from the Anicent Kindgom is living in me," he said with a nervous chuckle, "But I don't believe it. It's just superstition."

Seith furrowed his eyebrows and supressed a growl. Fang annoyed him to no end. As soon as he could find a good reason, he would send her to the dungeons and flay her.  

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:06 pm
Fang blinked in surprise; taking it all in, "Well....that would explain why you started screaming." she wasn't sure what to say. Tori didn't strike her as a killer. He was much too naive, "So, then you think you have a split personality disorder." she came up that conclusion, since he didn't believe in the king spirit theory.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:15 pm
Tori looked at her, puzzled. Screaming?
"Screaming? Did I scream?" he asked her, furrowing his eyebrows. When he heard the split personality thing, he cocked his head to the side.
"The doctor said that it might be something like that, but he said that people who have it aren't aware of it." He tried to think about it, and shrugged. He remembered sometimes when he would be taken over, but it was weird.
Tori was glad he was wearing long sleeves and pants. Sometimes the only way to know he was himself was to scratch himself.

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:25 pm
Fang watched him puzzledly. She didn't want to leave...but she didn't know what else she could do at this point. He was an 'evil' royal, and she was a 'pathetic' commoner, and a thief on top of that ( though Tori didn't know that part. Still, she was sure Seith would tell him at some point), she didn't belong in the castle. In fact. She loathed it. "If that is all I came for. Then: You're welcome for helping you....and thank you for saving me." She turned to leave, casually stooping down to whisper to Seith, "Until next time, p***k." though he would not feel her hand grasp the key to the outside gate, and she stood straight again, stuffing her hands in her pockets, and headed for the door. Next time just might be pretty soon.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:34 pm
Tori saw her starting to leave and ran after her.
"Wait a second please!" he called, putting a hand on her shoulder. He didn't want her to leave yet. He wanted to talk to her about stuff on the outside of the castle and food and--and it came to him.
"Fang, would you have dinner here tonight?" he asked with a smile, "Meiyu too. If you don't want to move, the least I can offer is a meal."

The very thought of having the little urchin in the castle for more than ten minutes infuriated him. Why her?! Why couldn't it be an aristocrat lady? Seith was fuming, though he wouldn't let the Prince know that.  

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:41 pm
"Uhm...sure...I guess." Fang'd been taken off her guard, and her face heated in a cute blush, "...but later...and I can't be sure about Meiyu...I'd have to talk to him." now she was looking anywhere but at Tori, out of embarrassment. ''Fine...but I'm not wearing make-up." she left the keys in her pocket, crossing her arms stubbornly over her chest. She felt so out of place in this magnificent room....why was she agreeing to come again later!?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:47 pm
Tori smiled, glad she agreed. Her face had gone red. He wondered why. Was it because it was hot in here? He was used to it being this tempurature (he liked high places) but Fang wasn't. Nodding lightly and smiling to her make-up statement, he chuckled.
"Just come in whatever is comfortable for you," he said with a smile, "My mom and dad are out on offical business for another month or so, so come as often as you want. You'll always be my personal guest. That extends to Meiyu too."
Handing her a small bag of coins, he smiled, "For you and your boss to split. I'm sure she's probably angry that I took her worker."

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:53 pm
"um...thanks.." she tried to calm her flushed face but it didn't sem to be working. she took the coins, putting them in one of her large pockets, "I...um...I guess...I'll go...now..." she was very confused. No royal or nobal was ever nice to her. This boy was so odd. With on last glance at him she waved a little awkwardly, and left the room, going through the corridors until she was outside, and she sighed, liking the air. the only good thing about the castle. it was high on this moutain-like ...thing...and the birds were always flying in the wind around there during the day. slowly she made her way back to work and paid her boss, before going to speak with Meiyu.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:44 pm
Tori smiled and watched her walk away, resisting the urge to dance. Yay! He had a friend! Walking to the kitchen, he went to talk to the cooks about what to serve for dinner tonight.  

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:50 am
Fang spoke softly to Meiyu in his cottage. He wanted her to go, and the he would go too. "I'll get you all dressed up and everything." Fang flushed,
"No way!"
and by the time it was over, she was grumbling while changing into a white sun dress with her lips shined red, curtesy of Meiyu, "If you're going to be in the castle. You have to look the part." he tried to explain, but she still fidgetted as he painted her eyelids in shimmering white eye shadow, and red eyeliner, putting a red shawl on over the dress, with crimson, heels.
Meiyu himself dressed in a pair of nice dress pants and a button up white shirt. Nothing TOO fancy, but still more than they usually did, and at dawn, they left fr the castle.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff