Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
Sugoicon 2004! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WaresTheBeef

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 5:19 am
C chan
AnimeGuy420
I'll just be there Saturday, but yea we should meet somewhere!! This is my first time going there so I won't know my way around sweatdrop
Someone should make a big sign or something saying their from GAIA or the Ohio Guild and i'll look for it ^_^ whee

:O I've been going to Sugoi con since I was 12, and I'm 16 now. However, they switched the hotel last year on us. xD;;; I'll see if I can make a sign eventually. ^^ whee I'm getting anxious to go now!~

I'll also be wearing a Fruits Basket Yuki hat, if that helps anyone. 0_o;;;
How is that possible Sugoi con has only happend 3 times...It started in 2001...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 9:40 am
AegisEvo
:O I've been going to Sugoi con since I was 12, and I'm 16 now. However, they switched the hotel last year on us. xD;;; I'll see if I can make a sign eventually. ^^ whee I'm getting anxious to go now!~

*shakes head* It's been in a real hotel since, I think 2000. The other times, it's been in small places. It's been around for over 10 years.

My father is Joseph Rispoli and he's one of the few actual creators of Sugoi con. n__n; I remember, I was very, very young when the first actual Sugoi con was in our house. o_o; I think we had it there because we had the biggest house out of all of the SC creators. ^_^;;;;;;;;

>__>;; .__.;;; I hope I don't sound conceited or anything... And it really is true!! They mention my dad's name in an issue of Animerica where they talk about Sugoi Con...

XP And if no one believes me, meet me up there and we can talk to my dad. Don't get him started on Urusei Yatsura though. /)__(\;;; He'll never be quiet. xD;;;;;;;;  

C chan

FitzLOKO87
Crew

Quotable Gaian

10,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 9:59 am
C chan
AegisEvo

*shakes head* It's been in a real hotel since, I think 2000. The other times, it's been in small places. It's been around for over 10 years.

My father is Joseph Rispoli and he's one of the few actual creators of Sugoi con. n__n; I remember, I was very, very young when the first actual Sugoi con was in our house. o_o; I think we had it there because we had the beggest house out of all of the SC creators. ^_^;;;;;;;;

>__>;; .__.;;; I hope I don't sound conceited or anything... And it really is true!! They mention my dad's name in an issue of Animerica where they talk about Sugoi Con...

XP And if no one believes me, meet me up there and we can talk to my dad. Don't get him started on Urusei Yatsura though. /)__(\;;; He'll never be quiet. xD;;;;;;;;That would be awesome to meet one of the creators of sugoicon!! O_O *excited* whee Now I have to meet up with ya! blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 10:03 am
AnimeGuy420
That would be awesome to meet one of the creators of sugoicon!! O_O *excited* whee Now I have to meet up with ya! blaugh

Well, you most certainly can!~ whee My dad's an egotistical maniac. XPPP LOL  

C chan

ccg1232009

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 9:05 am
C chan
AnimeGuy420
That would be awesome to meet one of the creators of sugoicon!! O_O *excited* whee Now I have to meet up with ya! blaugh

Well, you most certainly can!~ whee My dad's an egotistical maniac. XPPP LOL

Yeah I think I will to since I will more than likely be with mike.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:19 am
OMG, I'm way too excited to wait for another TWO MONTHS!!!!!!!!! I'm going to be there cosplaying as Sakura from Naruto, hanging out with femme-Kakashi and Trigun characters femme-Vash and femme-Wolfwood.
If you see me, tell me you're from the Ohio Guild and I'll recognize you probably. (you may have to tell me your sn) xd
lol! can't wait!

Neekroo

WaresTheBeef

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:25 am
can't wait for another melon ball randsome crying god that was soo much fun last year.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:31 am
Oh i'll be there, I'm not sure about videogamesupermaster or ccg1232009 yet though.  

FitzLOKO87
Crew

Quotable Gaian

10,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

ccg1232009

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 1:39 pm
AnimeGuy420
Oh i'll be there, I'm not sure about videogamesupermaster or ccg1232009 yet though.

what do you mean not sure about me? Did you parents finally give you full permission? I am in the process and hopefully I will be able to. the chance is very high.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 5:12 pm
Well its $30  

FitzLOKO87
Crew

Quotable Gaian

10,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 5:18 pm
i have $25 now in my pocket... from one night....

I want to go.. but that is a far drive to Cincinnatti from Toledo.. grr... dont think parents will let me go.. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 5:24 pm
AnimeGuy420
Well its $30

whats your point. as long as you are driving I am willing to go.  

ccg1232009

DanPro05

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:20 pm
his point is $30 for one day is just stupid  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 4:57 am
******** the parents! Gag them chain them to there beds and leave the house muahahaha...J/k yo don't do that they will kick you out for sure! But really...parents are pretty fagtastic...lucky I'm 19 and don't live with my family woot woot.  

WaresTheBeef

Neekroo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:09 am
AegisEvo
**** the parents! Gag them chain them to there beds and leave the house muahahaha...J/k yo don't do that they will kick you out for sure! But really...parents are pretty fagtastic...lucky I'm 19 and don't live with my family woot woot.

My mom is pretty generous. She's okay with me watching and buying a whole ton of whatever this "anime" is xd lol. She helps a lot. heart  
Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff