Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Plat prize every 5 pages! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

new pole!
  *does the no pants dance around the pole*
View Results

Wanderlings Muse

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:48 am
Back to school tomorrow? How sucky is that??? Sorry to hear that. The grade school kids here are not back until next week. Maybe the Universities are back tomorrow, but I don't think so. I'm in New Brunswick, Canada, eh? blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:53 am
Mystical_Muse
Back to school tomorrow? How sucky is that??? Sorry to hear that. The grade school kids here are not back until next week. Maybe the Universities are back tomorrow, but I don't think so. I'm in New Brunswick, Canada, eh? blaugh
hehe, yeah, i get back to school tomorrow =/
*offers you some ramen and root beer*

so what about IM? did she wanna be a barkeeper for me? or no? she didnt answer that question earlier sweatdrop  

Manji-luo

Sarinu

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:42 am
starts on 9th day.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:51 am
yeah. school sucks. etc. all that junk  

Manji-luo

Wanderlings Muse

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:07 pm
IM will be your barkeep. wink If she's around, she'll be more than happy to help you out. heart How do I know? I'm her art mule. I've been working under cover most of the day opening up our tutorials page... We're gonna rock the art world when we're all done. rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:10 pm
Akira Kimtaio
starts on 9th day.

Yeah, it's starts on 9th day here too. Woo hoo! eek I mean... ninja ...BOO!! Woo hoo for me coz I have a little guy in school and he's out of my hair. LOL! xp Bad for him coz he'd rather stay home. I don't mind him being home really... He's a good boy. 3nodding But knowledge is power! Someday, he will rule the world! twisted LOL! j/k  

Wanderlings Muse

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:15 pm
xp I just got back from school but at least I got to walk home with Yuki, she kissed my cheek.

Ace wants a root beer!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:19 pm
One icy, cold IBC rootbeer coming up. xd  

Wanderlings Muse

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:27 pm
-Drinks root beer- Ah, it hits the spot.

sad I hope Yuki got home, there was a big fight after school and the cops came.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:34 pm
ouch! that sucks =/

i was busy doing stuff on swg. checked back tos ee how badly it went...and now all of a sudden i have a headache LOL  

Manji-luo

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:37 pm
I had a head ache during school ~ eh, wasn't fun at all. Arg, I bet get to work on this picture request... gonk And Latin home work.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:42 pm
Goddess Ace
I had a head ache during school ~ eh, wasn't fun at all. Arg, I bet get to work on this picture request... gonk And Latin home work.
that sucks >_<  

Manji-luo

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 1:03 pm
i had to go to school today because of hurricane make-up days..... gonk crying  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 1:07 pm
jfm567
i had to go to school today because of hurricane make-up days..... gonk crying
that sucks =/  

Manji-luo

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:20 pm
Your poll rocks! LOL! Boil 'em, Mash 'em, Stick 'em in a Stew! LOL! rofl

Ok...*helps herself to a rootbeer and then remembers...* s**t! I have an RP on Next Nexus to add to too... Yikes! eek

Be back soon! xd  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games