Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dhiaga Ymyrraeth

Gracious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:34 pm
My real name is actually Joyce. Sora seems like a nice name but I like my real one better <3  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:37 pm
Well I'm Yevonne, and my spelling isn't perfect. That is all you need to know.  

Instantaneous Fart

~Dark [Amaya]~

Hygienic Saint

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:39 pm
Well i'm Samala-sama [Sama-san whichever] I just got a random invite which is fine with me ^_^. I enjoy playing World of Warcraft, skateboarding, anime and manga. If you want to find out more check out my MySpace xd .

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:51 pm
name is James, I'm a nerd *pride*
but my fancy to heavy metal has the little emo girls hitting on me
make it stop sweatdrop

lol, anyway, was invited to this about....two days ago?, I dunno
I have a devaintart account, link in my profile if you want to see it, not much there at the moment though
and if there's any other PC gamers here, xfire is 65789
want to know more? that's what profiles are for little ones wink  

dark twit

Lovestruck Soul

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:56 pm
Hey...I just joined
I am a big fan of writing poetry as a means of expressing myself. I am in band at school playing the flute. I am in 10th grade and have no b/f. Other than that I enjoy politics and one day would like to study international law.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:57 pm
Hey there, fellow members of the guild. =D

Im Das Fuhrer, but Das is just fine. <3
I love all sorts of music, including Rammstein(which is, apparently, now considered emo music. :/), Manson, SoaD, OLP, Goo Goo Dolls(John=Hawt) and I currently own 22 Cd's. ( gonk Shuttupiknowitsnotalot. lol)
I am an aspiring artist, hopefully to one day be a tattooist. (or.. whatever they're called. :'] )
Im 14, soon to be 15 in March. heart

Um, yeah. If there's anything else you'd like to know, just ask.
User Image  

Das Fuhrer

Sephiroth the ardent

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:25 pm
Das Fuhrer
including Rammstein(which is, apparently, now considered emo music.

O_O Wow...I'm way emo then...cuz I <3 Rammstein...Anywho...

I'm Cj, I'm 17 and living in a cess-pool somewhere in the middle of nevada...I'm bi...That's why I have a female avi...If you don't like it...Sorry about your luck, But I hope we can still be friends. 3nodding

Lesee...I'm a geek...I think Final Fantasy is just loverly...I've played every one except for 1 and 11...That's about it... 3nodding Hope to see ya 'round!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:32 pm
My name is Jennifer but you may call me Jenny or Twiggy.
I am 16 years old almost 17. I love the bands Evanescence, Seether, and Nightwish, and many more bands <3 i love the colors black, blue, and red.

amy_lee_evanescence

External Penetration

Greedy Codger

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:48 pm
Im WolfCall (though I may be changing my name soon) and some people just call me Wolffy for short, so its your choice. In RL my name is Caitlin, which I hate. Im also Canadian. My birthday is July 31 and im 14.
Im a GDer and a Harry Potter obsessive. Im also a slash fan with Harry/Draco as my OTP. Im actually the owner of The Harry/Draco Slash Guild if anyones interested. Umm.... I cant really think of anything else to say >_<

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:14 pm
Hello. I am [Lucas]. My real name is... Lucas. Who'd've guessed? I am American and 16.5 years old. Hmm.... I don't really know what to say about myself. I like music... rock music. Yeah.  

[Lucas]

OhtarwenElenya

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:26 pm
I'm Cara. I'm an obsessive Angel Sanctuary addict. I'm on Gaia all the time and I play guitar, piano and um... that's all I can think of right now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:31 pm
amy_lee_evanescence
My name is Jennifer but you may call me Jenny or Twiggy.
I am 16 years old almost 17. I love the bands Evanescence, Seether, and Nightwish, and many more bands <3 i love the colors black, blue, and red.

Hey! You just named my three favorite bands!!!! Weee.... more people know about Nightwish that I thought.  

OhtarwenElenya

VampireKitten0000

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:36 pm
Hey, I'm Vampire Kitten, but everyone just calls me Kitt or Kitten. I'm 16 and yeah... If you'd like to know more, just PM me and I'll tell you. I like music and I write poetry. Just send me a PM!

^_^ <3 Kitten  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:50 pm
I'm Siani, as is stated above my avi...
If you want to know my real name, you're just going to have to get all sneaky.

Ya know, you should really have some ridiculous survey for this, just because it would be more fun that way, not to mention that it would give all of us direction as to what we should say.
Prompting, to say the least.

Siani

TheCanti

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:51 pm
Guess I should introduce myself though curious still why got invited. Anyways, the name is canti I'm a GCD regular and like to discuss any issue but I can get vioelnt in the heat of discussion. whee

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff