Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[OPEN!] Cerynei/Vanaras Herd Plot Thread: Announcement p. 16 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyra Bloodborne

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:41 pm
I may be available for some plots or something either later friday or this weekend.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:33 pm
Okay ^_^ Wow, he's really handsome. Nice fang =P Too bad he didn't get wings, though. That would've been so cool.  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Kyra Bloodborne

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:28 pm
Haha, that would be a awesome throwback though if say his foals or somewhere down the line someone in his family ended up with them. I love his fang though, makes him look very much the devilish little thing.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:32 am
Both Herd RPs need replies - nekolulu and catmagick, respectively. Please reply as soon as you can heart

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Kyra Bloodborne

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:38 pm
<3  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:05 am
Mahogany Sunset

Lastly, I am beginning to think that the Advisors will not be needed, as Mei kind of pointed out. They will be removed; Faye will be out of a job - I'd like it if he could be a Patrol Leader and spend time with kids when his patrol isn't on duty - that way, his sense of duty and peace-loving nature can both have equal time. How's that sound, Mei?

Sorry if I just scared everybody out of their wits ^^; It was necessary.

Oh yay I found this thread again! 0-0 I had lost it and was feeling horrible. (Lost all bookmarks from firefox as computer was wiped.)

I read over the announcement and to move Faye would be perfectly fine if advisers are being booted. ^^

Mei Silja

Moonlight Phantom

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:03 pm
*pats Mei on the head* I was wondering where you went.

I'm still not sure if I want to get rid of them yet... Advisor is kind of a be-there-for-the-people-when-they-need-it job, so maybe the formality could be toned down? Like, a lot?

What say you? (And everybody else?)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:51 am
Yea, my computer has some bad bugs right now. <.< That's what happens when you let other people use it.
I do not mind, after thinking of it the adviser's should really be older and trusted herd members who know the ropes and have been around and seen a lot. To be trusted with decisions you have to know the answers and a young adviser very likely wouldn't know the answer. (Also people should be picked if their active.)

I do have something on the ceremony position. There really should be a male as well. Most Cerynei males will have antlers and that would make a wonderful ceremony.
I am guessing most patrol's will have antlers so that they can defend the land.

So when a colt or filly (As there are girls with antlers now. X3 Way cute) Grows older they go through a ceremony to prove they are adults and they will use their antlers for the good of the herd that they will remain strong and firm charging into the enemies side but holding the herd up in firm grips.

Those looking to be the patrols will not eat for a day then as night fall happens they have to go through the forests despite the danger. They are asked to gather vines flowers leaves in their antlers and return with them still full. If they drop them they must go back and they can not eat. When they do come back they must wait for night again where then they must promise and put an oath they will forever think of the herds safety and as the sun comes up they shake their antlers free and they are proclaimed adults and a true member of the herd.

With this I think a male for the ceremonies would be more appropriate as he would have antlers as well, but then a female for other ceremonies like birth would be better, together male a female can help with naming and all that and welcoming new embers etc.

Mei Silja

Moonlight Phantom

PixelDeerest

Dapper Dabbler

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:15 pm
Count Me In!
Soq Name: Helberd
Soq Image: [x]
Trying for a Rank? Which one? Instructor.
Why do you think your soq would be best for this rank? Helberd wants to prove to the best of his ability that he can protect the herd. He is also very loyal. The boy has always wanted a family of his own, and this is his chance.
Lifemated? If yes, to who? No, but he's looking :3
Will you, at all costs, defend the herd to the best of your ability and not insult anybody's antlers? Absolutely.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:47 pm
Mei Silja
Yea, my computer has some bad bugs right now. <.< That's what happens when you let other people use it.
I do not mind, after thinking of it the adviser's should really be older and trusted herd members who know the ropes and have been around and seen a lot. To be trusted with decisions you have to know the answers and a young adviser very likely wouldn't know the answer. (Also people should be picked if their active.)

I do have something on the ceremony position. There really should be a male as well. Most Cerynei males will have antlers and that would make a wonderful ceremony.
I am guessing most patrol's will have antlers so that they can defend the land.

So when a colt or filly (As there are girls with antlers now. X3 Way cute) Grows older they go through a ceremony to prove they are adults and they will use their antlers for the good of the herd that they will remain strong and firm charging into the enemies side but holding the herd up in firm grips.

Those looking to be the patrols will not eat for a day then as night fall happens they have to go through the forests despite the danger. They are asked to gather vines flowers leaves in their antlers and return with them still full. If they drop them they must go back and they can not eat. When they do come back they must wait for night again where then they must promise and put an oath they will forever think of the herds safety and as the sun comes up they shake their antlers free and they are proclaimed adults and a true member of the herd.

With this I think a male for the ceremonies would be more appropriate as he would have antlers as well, but then a female for other ceremonies like birth would be better, together male a female can help with naming and all that and welcoming new embers etc.

Wow. That's a really good idea. I agree completely about there being a male M/C. Makes a lot of sense.

However, about that ceremony - what about the fillies? There are bound to be female scouts and patrol members, and not all of them will have antlers. They will have been taught to fight with teeth, hooves, and whatever else they have by the instructor of offensive/defensive combat, even if they don't have antlers. So how can we adapt the ceremony for those little girls that want to fight?

As for the Advisors, I think they're going to stay, but the position will only be used when it's needed. So for now, Faye will need a different job, and Riverfaith will be put with the nannies/midwives as well.

Kaimi, after Addy gets some training, do you think he'd be willing to go through with the ceremony above as a foal?

Pixel and Helberd, welcome to the herd! What type of instructor would Helberd like to be? Language instructor, swimming instructor, some other type entirely?  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PixelDeerest

Dapper Dabbler

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:00 pm
Perhaps fighting? He'd love to teach others to fight. He also has knowledge of swimming :3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:20 pm
We've already got a combat instructor... But maybe they could team up or teach different kinds of fighting?

But since the migration path crosses the river, it'd really be better if we had a swimming instructor.  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PixelDeerest

Dapper Dabbler

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:02 pm
He could help teach fighting when there are more members? (like if you've ever read Warriors and they have many instructors? xD)

And of course he'll teach swimming xD <3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:43 pm
Well for those who do not have antlers, the must go and find a certain flower that's rare to find. They must go and pick it and bring it back, but the flower can not be crushed, or any of it's petals lost. They show they have the strength and power to protect and take even the most delicate thing. Like the ones with antlers they can not eat, and if they return and the sun is up they to must wait for night and cast the flower where everyone can see it as the sun comes up. A crushed or hurt flower means they failed of course. ^^

For Faye, if yo do decide to go for a male of ceremonies I would love him to be there as that had been what I submitted him for to start with.

Mei Silja

Moonlight Phantom

Kyra Bloodborne

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:07 am
Mahogany Sunset

Kaimi, after Addy gets some training, do you think he'd be willing to go through with the ceremony above as a foal?

Yes, that sounds great actually. Sorry, my computer and my 14 month old son got in a fight...and well, you can guess which one won. XP  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff