Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
Find Your Match! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Her Mirrorless Reflection

Shirtless Lover

4,325 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:09 am
Name: Lexi
Orientation: Straight.
Interest: Anime, Poetry, writing, reading anythingg interesting
Favorite things to do: Drawing, reading writing hanging wit my buds
What Grade am i in?: 8th
Favorite kind of Music: Anything and everything
Favorite shows: Family guy,, Gorge lopez, Bleach.
Favorite Books: Harry potter.
What Do I like to do during my spare time: Anything.
Any sites That you can contact me from:Facebook
Picture Of Me: N/A
What Gender you are Interested in now: male
-----------------------------------------
What you are looking for. Someone who likes me for me who understands what I go trough and connects with me

Partner Online or real life? Online. and/or real life
What Ages are you willing to date? 14-16  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:42 pm
Bisensual
Name: Kayla Marie
[nicknames] : Kera-nyan, Hachiko, Kayra, Shi, Thalassa and a few more Dx
Orientation: Pansexual
Interest: Too many to list
Favorite things to do: Read manga, watch anime, hang out with friends, draw, write short stories and poetry, take care of people, ect..
What Grade am i in?: A sophomore in high school.
Favorite kind of Music: J-pop/rock, k-pop/rock, Screamo, metal, rock, ect..
Favorite shows: Nana, Ouran High School Host Club, xxxHolic, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Chobits, Lucky Star, Death Note, Fruits Basket, CardCaptor Sakura, Suzuka, Family Guy, American Dad, Robot Chicken, Bleach (I watch too much T.V.)
Favorite Books: Pixie Pop, Chibi Vampire, Dragon Drive, "I Heart You, You Haunt Me", Macbeth, ect..
What Do I like to do during my spare time: Use my laptop, listen to music, hang out with friends, ect..
Any sites That you can contact me from: Gaiaonline, Neopets, Deviantart, Yahoo (Ask)
Picture Of Me: Mee. ;o
What Gender you are Interested in now: I don't 'see' gender, unless it's like we'd have sex, cus obviously girls and guys are different THERE..otherwise, I just see people on how they are, not by looks or gender <3
[ect]:I am an all out gamer, I love volleyball, and art is my passion <3
What you are looking for.

Partner Online or real life? Online for now, maybe in real life when I get older or if me and said person become close : )
What Ages are you willing to date? 16+ for guys, 14-15 for girls
[ect]: Looking for a mature guy or a kidish girl. Looks don't matter :3 Must be faithful and honest, though! :3

So since you are "PANSEXUAL" you are willing to participate in any sexual activities? LOL

Pansexual: A person who participates in (or is open to) sexual activities of many kinds  

XxAnge Des TenebresxX

6,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

XxAnge Des TenebresxX

6,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:43 pm
Lovely Star Kitten
Name: Jessica
Orientation: Straight
Religious: I believe in God & Jesus but I have no religion.
Favorite things to do: Sing, Write, Hang with friends, Sleep, Go shopping, Read.
Favorite Music: J-pop, Hip Hop, Techno, Japanese.
Favorite shows: Anything anime (as long as its not stupid)
Favorite Books: Wayyyyyyy to many to list!
On spare time: Go on gaia.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Looking for: Cute Japanese boyfriend! (私は日本を愛して!) Someone who is caring, sweet, funny, not a noob, compassionate, loving, hot.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just want someone to have a lot in common with. Someone who doesn't think I'm weird because I like anime or that I'm trying to write my own anime even though I'm not Japanese.
A little bit about me: I love music, candy, cake, cute things, Japan, green, blue, purple, stars, cat, and jewelry.

If you BELIEVE in God and/or Jesus, then you have a religion... if you DONT believe in God and/or Jesus, then you are Athiest, but you DO HAVE a religion if you believe in God and/or Jesus  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:10 pm
XxIxLovexYoux4xEverxX
Bisensual
Favorite things to do: Read manga, watch anime, hang out with friends, draw, write short stories and poetry, take care of people, ect..
Favorite shows: Nana, Ouran High School Host Club, xxxHolic, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Chobits, Lucky Star, Death Note, Fruits Basket, CardCaptor Sakura, Suzuka, Family Guy, American Dad, Robot Chicken, Bleach (I watch too much T.V.)
Favorite Books: Pixie Pop, Chibi Vampire, Dragon Drive, "I Heart You, You Haunt Me", Macbeth, ect..
What Do I like to do during my spare time: Use my laptop, listen to music, hang out with friends, ect..
Any sites That you can contact me from: Gaiaonline, Neopets, Deviantart, Yahoo (Ask)
What Gender you are Interested in now: I don't 'see' gender, unless it's like we'd have sex, cus obviously girls and guys are different THERE..otherwise, I just see people on how they are, not by looks or gender <3

Partner Online or real life? Online for now, maybe in real life when I get older or if me and said person become close : )
[ect]: Looking for a mature guy or a kidish girl. Looks don't matter :3 Must be faithful and honest, though! :3

So since you are "PANSEXUAL" you are willing to participate in any sexual activities? LOL

Pansexual: A person who participates in (or is open to) sexual activities of many kinds

Pretty much, I guess. Call me a whore, slut, ect I don't really care, since I only do things with people who I care about. And I could honestly care less about what people think of me. I just figured meeting new people might be interesting.  

Defiant Masochist

6,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Her Mirrorless Reflection

Shirtless Lover

4,325 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:28 pm
unholyagent
Name:Matt
Orientation:straight
Interest:Reading, music and anime
Favorite things to do:listening to music
What Grade am i in?: 10
Favorite kind of Music:mainly rock, heavy metal with a little j-rock/pop mixed in
Favorite shows:criminal minds, top gear
Favorite Books:more of a fanfic person
What Do I like to do during my spare time:listen to music, relax
Any sites That you can contact me from:Just PM me here
Picture Of Me:N/A unless I get to know you
What Gender you are Interested in now: Girls
What you are looking for: someone understanding, caring, who likes to talk and isn't going to cheat

Partner Online or real life? Online
What Ages are you willing to date? 14-20

add me, and we can talk  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:32 pm
Bisensual
XxIxLovexYoux4xEverxX
Bisensual

Pretty much, I guess. Call me a whore, slut, ect I don't really care, since I only do things with people who I care about. And I could honestly care less about what people think of me. I just figured meeting new people might be interesting.

oh no im not calling you anything and i dont care... im just making sure YOU KNOW what that is... my friend thought it meant bi sexual LOL xD  

XxAnge Des TenebresxX

6,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Defiant Masochist

6,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:01 pm
XxIxLovexYoux4xEverxX
Bisensual
XxIxLovexYoux4xEverxX
Bisensual

oh no im not calling you anything and i dont care... im just making sure YOU KNOW what that is... my friend thought it meant bi sexual LOL xD

Ah, mk, cus most of the time that is the response I get soo.. xD;; Idc really but yeah. I know what it meant, however young I may be, so I have to explain it a lot too xD;;  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:54 pm
Name: Aiden, though everyone calls me Austria
Orientation: Awesomesexual
Interest: Many, many things. I love art of all kinds, though.
Favorite things to do: Read, write, sing, draw, paint, play instruments, and cook
What Grade am i in?: I'm in between schools and grades at the moment.
Favorite kind of Music: Many kinds. I love classical and alternative, but I also like some pop. Mostly I just cannot stand country, jazz, or blues.
Favorite shows: Degrassi, House, Hetalia, some other anime
Favorite Books: Stuff by Jane Lindskold and Anne McCaffery. Also Terry Pratchet and Neil Gaiman
What Do I like to do during my spare time: Cosplay, write Fanfiction.
Any sites That you can contact me from: Facebook, Fanfiction
Picture Of Me: here
What Gender you are Interested in now: Male, Female and Androgynous (It's all about the person themself)
I cosplay Austria, Canada and occasionally America from Hetalia

Someone to talk to, carry on a decent conversation about things. A person to accept me and is literate. If your grammar is terrible, I would probably cringe through a conversation with you.

Partner Online or real life? Online, at the moment
What Ages are you willing to date? 14-17
(The exception to Online would be someone to cosplay with.)

Aristocratic Views

Vintage Crayons

Shy Fatcat

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:28 am
Name: Alyssa
Age: I don't like sharing my age, because people always think I lie. I'll give you a hint: 13-20 (I seem pretty mature though.)
Orientation: Straight
Interest: I love Pokemon, okay? No other animes though. I like manga. This is the huge one: I love Warriors. They're cats who fight eachother. Awesome, eh?
Favorite things to do: Reading, writing, drawing, playing the saxophone, playing the flute, playing the piano, roleplaying
What Grade am I in?: Same as age, sorry.
Favorite kind of Music: Classical, actually. Or maybe the kind you always hear on the radio; I'm just one to go with the flow.
Favorite shows: I hate this question XD I dunno, really. Lots.
Favorite Books: OH MY GOD. I LOVE THIS QUESTION. I love Warriors, Seekers, I LOVE the books Jack London wrote, and pretty much anything recomended.
What Do I like to do during my spare time: Read, read, read! Swimming, running, all that sporty stuff.
Any sites That you can contact me from: WolfyWolf1336@yahoo.com~ Email.
Picture Of Me: N/A. I hate showing my picture, everyone always says it's not me!
What Gender you are Interested in now: Male wink
What you are looking for: I want someone who can match my inner flame. I don't want a cool kid, I'll do just find with the unnoticed guy at the end of the hall. I want someone who can understand me and help me. Also, I want someone who will take time out of their day to talk to me and care for me.

Partner Online or real life? Online
What Ages are you willing to date? 13-20....

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:25 am
Name:Ary
Orientation:Straight
Interest:Gaia , Zomg , playing games biggrin
Favorite things to do:Internet
Favorite kind of Music:Anything as long as listenable
Favorite shows:Anything with humour , horror and romance
What Do I like to do during my spare time:Gaiaonline
Any sites That you can contact me from:Facebook
Picture Of Me:Can be seen in Facebook smile
What Gender you are Interested in now:Female
Someone sweet , caring and good
Partner Online or real life? Both also can biggrin
What Ages are you willing to date? 13-20  

II BetterThenYou II

2,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

MyouMegami

7,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:13 pm
Name: Lexy
Orientation: Heterosexual
What Grade am i in?: 9th
Favorite kind of Music: Waay too many, check out my profile in 'About Me'
Favorite shows: Rarely watch television, if I do, South Park. xD
Favorite Books: Flowers in the Attic, You Don't Know Me, A Tale of Two Cities, and more
What Do I like to do during my spare time: Mostly reading, listening to music, graphic designing, and photography
Any sites That you can contact me from: ...this one? lmao. Get to know me better first. :]
Picture Of Me: N/A yet
What Gender you are Interested in now: Male
Partner Online or real life? Online, or if things go well, irl
What Ages are you willing to date? 14-16

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:17 am
Name:
Rachael/Anton

Biologically female, but Transgendered. I identify as a male.

Orientation:
I like Male, Female, TS/TG/TV, and whatever else there is.

Interest:
Board games, Books/Reading, Coffee and conversation, Computer Games, Cooking, Gardening, Movies, Music, Concerts, Dancing, Painting, Photography, Comics/Manga, Anime, Television, Cartoons

Favorite things to do:
Walk, Text, Play online, Listen to Music.

What Grade am i in?:
I am going to my first year of college this Fall.

Favorite kind of Music:
Alternative Rock, Classic Rock, Electronic/Techno/House, Hard Rock & Metal, Hip-Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Miscellaneous, New Age, Opera, Pop/Top 40, R&B/Soul, Rap, Rock 'n Roll. Everything really.

Favorite shows:
American Dad, South Park, The Daily Show with John Stewart, Courage the Cowardly Dog.

Favorite Books:
I read anything I can get my hands on but I love any Anne Rice or Darren Shan books. I love their vampire stories.

What Do I like to do during my spare time:
Waste it. Do everything but not really anything, just keep myself distracted.

Any sites That you can contact me from:
Xtube
Yes, Xtube. I'm a pervert, and I think if you were interested in me you'd be open to that side of me as well, and yes. I currently have a Master.

You can also email me at; AntonEllingsen@gmail.com

Picture Of Me:
You can ask me for one through email.

What Gender you are Interested in now:
Male, Female, TS/TG/TV. Any.

What you are looking for:
Someone I might have a future with.

Partner Online or Real life?
Either. I prefer to start off online and maybe meet later. That way we know each other to the core.

What Ages are you willing to date?
Well I'm 18, so anything younger is illegal now.
18 - 30?

Sopranissimo

Bipolar Reality

5,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:21 pm
Personal Information

Name:Hung P. Bui, Please call me Angel Blachart though.

Orientation:Vietnamese

Interest:Drawing, Fighting, Making Poetry, Writing Stories

What Grade I'm In:10th Grade

Favorite Music:Rock, Rap, Hip-Hop, Techno, J-Pop (only Utada Hikaru)

Favorite Shows:House, Fringe, Lie To me, 2 and a Half Man, Bones

Favorite Books:All Manga biggrin

My Spare Time:Drawing, Playing Games, Football, and Sports

Outside of Gaia:Facebook or Cell Phone (If You Want) Just ask wink

Picture Of Me:Check My Profile

What Gender I Like Atm:Female, and Extremely Girly Guys

What I'm Looking For:Just ask me ^^

Partner Online or real life:Both I Guess If I Could ^//~//^

What Ages Will I Date:14-17

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:54 pm
Name: Rachel Suon
Orientation: straight
Interest: tennis, drawing, cute puppies..lol, piano, kpop, pop songs (i guess?), friends, relationship
Favorite things to do: play tennis, hang w/ friends, gaia
What Grade am i in?: [If you still attend school] 10
Favorite kind of Music: kpop
Favorite shows: idk rlly..live shows like american idol..or game shows like silent library
Favorite Books: twilight series:p
What Do I like to do during my spare time: gaia, tennis, tv
Any sites That you can contact me from: facebook, gmail, gaia
Picture Of Me: tbp
What Gender you are Interested in now: male
(Etc If you wanna add more.)
What you are looking for. close friend/good friend n then mayb..

Partner Online or real life? Yes (both, doesnt matter)
What Ages are you willing to date? 15 -20  

ii-Multiflavored Pocky

XxAnge Des TenebresxX

6,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:57 pm
shigyakuteki tanoshimi
XxIxLovexYoux4xEverxX
Bisensual
XxIxLovexYoux4xEverxX
Bisensual

Ah, mk, cus most of the time that is the response I get soo.. xD;; Idc really but yeah. I know what it meant, however young I may be, so I have to explain it a lot too xD;;

yeah... you ARE young... at least do that when you're 18 ;O unless where you live, you can do that when you're 15 xD  
Speed Dating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff