Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Forbidden Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:43 pm
User Image Evelyn hesitated as the centaur turned on her. She knew this was serious, but she could honestly say that she was unaware of what this creature was blaming them for. She was relieved when Anya confronted the centaur, and listened intently for his reply.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:46 pm
User Image

"Oh thank goodness. I'm sorry." Isis applogized to Eleanor with a sigh.

Isis felt her face turn a little red when the headmistress called to them. She hadn't meant to intrude. "Yes, Headmistress." She said softly as she recollected her basket and came over to Linda. "What may I help with?" She asked softly when she came over lightly craddling the basket.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:52 pm
User Image

"No idea. I don't recognize the voice. Come on, there's a good spot." Xenos replied grining but speaking softly. As they neared the voices he slowed, till finally he stopped. Xenos was quiet a moment as he manuvered gently towards a tree, pulling Hikari with him. Peering a bit around the edge of the tree he was surprised by what he saw. "It's a centuar!" He whispered softly as he came back around behind the tree.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:55 pm
♧3lean0r Duke♧
♧Care of Magical Creatures & Groundkeeper♧

User Image

Eleanor frowned gently when she heard the Headmistress's voice echo through the woods of the Forbidden Forest. She followed Isis, joining the small group of teachers already there. Her frown deepened as she saw the centaur named Amar nearby. Slightly confused, she sighed heavily and made no sound.

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:57 pm
((He's thickheaded, but he'll grow on you))

User Image

Ammar
”Nature should never be forgot”

The centaur glanced at the red head and was taken aback. What creature were these to have such powerful hair and eye colours? The moon which rose into the sky illuminated the faces of the women creatures before him. Never was he spoken to so forcefully,and never once did he mention death... allowed, "You read minds, woman creature?" Ammar tensed suddenly, unsure of how to react to this knowledge.

He shook his head. He could hear his father's voice echo in his head that the best way to ward off such menaces was force, not talk.

"How can I know you do not wish me ill? The apple could be poisoned, your wands at the ready to kill me. I have seen what your kind does with the branches you call wands, and I will remove you from our lands even if I must trample you into the dust!"

”It is resilient and determined to win”

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:58 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari's eyes widened as she peered over too. This was just too fantastic. A centaur! It must be serous then. Why would the headmistress and several other teachers be there? This was just becoming stranger and stranger. "Wonder what this is all about." Hikari whispered. Okami and Crahi were also watching the developments. This was just too exciting. Okami's ears perked up as he heard movement. He could sense even more centaurs staring at them. Okami growled in a low voice. "It seems we too are being watched."

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:07 pm
User Image

Rhys shifted nervously on Xenos's shoulder making the pale boy reach up to pet him lightly. "Same here. It doesn't seem to be going well though. He seems agitated...really agitated." He said softly. Inside he felt his heart beating quickly. This was so exciting and a bit scary all at once. But he wasn't too worried. Xenos knew alot of spells but never before had he really used them. This could be really fun.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:13 pm
User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan

Anya stepped forward, seeming uncaring of his distraught nature. She fully trusted the creature. "Indeed I can, noble being. I can read the mind of every being nearby." She stopped in front of the rock on which the Headmistress had placed the apple. She bent down and picked up the apple, then took a bite from it. She then held it out for the centaur. "Your father, while being a brilliant being, has not interacted with our generation of witches and wizards. His mistrust for them was well placed because it was a period of war. Ours is a period of peace and we are making amends to all the beings who were wronged by the previous generations. Please, you must trust us."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:22 pm
Indala turned toward Will, keeping her eyes on the scene before her.
They were so close she barely needed to speak at all for him to hear her.
"Who is that woman? You acted before as if you know her."
Her actions in the face of danger impressed Indala immensely. "She's incredibly strong."

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:22 pm
User Image

Ammar

Ammar gasped softly, "You are truly..." Ammar glanced around at his surroundings, surprised at what he saw.

The creature took a few tentative steps backward from the woman creature that bravely stood before him, "There are so many of your kind here. Surely one of them brings The Shadow..." then, in the forest, a sound cracked through the air and shook the trees around them all.

Ammar whined in pain and bucked suddenly, feeling a sharp pain shoot through his leg. It was a trap. His mind raced as he continued to try to kick the trap off his leg. Ammar knew that this was his fault. His kind were aware of the many traps set down by the Groundskeeper, but he had let his guard down. How?

He collapsed onto the ground unable to reach for the trap clawing on his hind leg. Ammar was defenseless now, they could kill him in one blow now if they wanted to.

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:25 pm
User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan

Anya reacted instantly, stepping towards the creature. "Hold still." She grabbed the trap and pulled it open, then waved her wand over the injury, but frowned. "Isis, I need you over here."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:30 pm
William RadcliffeUser Image

Will nodded, watching what was going on from the bush they were in. "That's Professor Swan. She's the Muggle Studies teacher and one of Tammy's personal friends..." He was going to continue explaining when he saw the centaur trigger a trap. "Oh crap!" He clasped his hands over his mouth and silently cursed himself.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:31 pm
User Image

Ammar

"No, do not touch me!" Ammar cried out pleadingly.

He tried to stand but fell to the ground. Again he tried, but, when he did manage to stand, he cried out in pain and landed back towards the ground, "You mustn't!" the centaur glanced into the darkness of the forest, wondering where his father was. Whether his father would find out...

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces