Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Uta's PLots: Still Need A Lot Of Development! Reject Added! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:57 pm
Uta, I ran across your plot thread.... I immediately fell in Love with Atraiu's 'Gimme That" plot.... The only soq I have to offer up is Amira. She is a very shy girl, looking for friends, but need them to crack her shell so she opens up. Atraiu might have to push her to agree to the treasure hunt, but if they become friends, she'd totally be up for it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:34 am
Wow, I fail at responding to this thing. ._.

Hoshi: While I would absolutely love to write with you, and I certainly wouldn't mind having Vencel meet your girl and possibly form a friendship and alliance, I can't guarantee 100% whether or not he'd be open to courting her. Especially if she's going to wind up with foals. Vencel is pretty proud, and already has a slightly sordid view (as her grows) that many stallions are rakes and cads, and a lot of Kawani mares are nothing but hussies and not at all worth his time.

So if she wound up flinging, even if it was a mistake, he'd look poorly upon that and wouldn't condone the stallion for leaving. Of course, he could surprise me and come through for her if they were friends first. So I can't guarantee anything romantic happening, but I'd certainly be open to letting them meet one another. :3

We could work out details later, depending how they respond to one another.

~ ~ ~ ~

IvoryRyu: If you'd like Taiki to meet someone, right now Azimene is still stuck in the hills. Her plots haven't wrapped yet where she'll be available in the plains, but they should be wrapping up soon! Once she runs off it's possibles he could meet him, but I need to get her ICly down in to the plains first.

As for Eudoxia, she's always available to meet others, though the RPs tend to be short as she is often too busy hunting down her 'enemy' to get her to linger long. But it is certainly possible to have her run in to another on her hunt. She's just short and doesn't like to waste her time.

~ ~ ~ ~

Eranas: He's testing the waters with a few. Was I supposed to start our RP with your girl or were you? If you could start that would help me out a lot. Unless there's a link somewhere that I missed. x3

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Taz: Atraiu's always open to meeting others, even if his attention span is pretty short and he can be easily distracted. He'd certainly be open to meet your Amira. :3  

Uta

Shy Mage

Teh_Sil

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:48 am
I know you have your hands full, but I'm curious about Azimene. I have Alistair, who I haven't RPed at all, and I'd love to get him some friends. I've sort of imagined him as the extremely hardy sort, so it would be interesting for him to befriend someone with health problems. So let me know, thanks!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v610/Silmarwen_I/Breedable Pets/Alistairadult.png  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:06 pm
I don't make instant romances, anyway. Says that in my own thread. Unless the character is emotionally driven-which she isn't-I won't step in and make the decision before they can. And I am, unfortunately, hellbent on that fling. Which I'm still seeing how it goes. Plot with that person often, so I doubt either him and/or his son won't show up every now and than, even after they're grown. Even if there are no kids. But it looks like there may be. Was going to ask her about that next I see her, provided things are going fine over there.

Not like the only ones I want around her are mate prospects. As much of a romantic as I am. >> She has a little road to go down before she reaches that part of her life to accept another love into it. Or it could be a long one. We'll have to see. She's also easily offended about certain things, so delicious drama if she's called out on random foals. She'll love her babies, no matter what.

What happens, happens. I prefer to just go with the flow. A good story over everything else. Whether they become friends and are driven apart by her little 'mistake' or whether getting said breeding takes too long and she changes her tune. In her normal state of mind, she's not a flingy sort. Trying to take advantage of her to toss some potential drama into things. <3 I think the experience would do her character good.

So long as I get a good story out of it, I don't care if it wouldn't work. Stories are more than just about romance. So if you're up for it, I'm game. Can even see it ending pretty badly if they argue about it. She's not persistent of people who show dislike of her. Paves the way for awkward situations. ;D

Currently trying to unlazy myself. Haven't been in the mood to tag in days...

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:48 pm
Uta

Taz: Atraiu's always open to meeting others, even if his attention span is pretty short and he can be easily distracted. He'd certainly be open to meet your Amira. :3

Amira seems to be starting to open up a bit more to others after a few RP's.... she's beginning understand that most of the other soq are not judging her, although she has a big plot to go through to really understand that.

Anyway, I'd totally be up for meeting and continuing RP. Any ideas as to how you might want to plot this out?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:10 pm
Sil: Azimene is currently stuck in the mountains, but should be (very soon) making her escape to the plains. Unless you don't mind having him run in to her up in the hills, heh. She lives a pretty isolated life at the moment, but I'm always looking for new ways to develop her!

Hoshi: Oh no worries. I'm fine with your story/fling/drama happening to her, I just wanted to let you know about Vencel. He's pretty uppity and isn't exactly obvious about his charm. He has a tendency to alienate others more than befriending them, and I know some of his 'buttons'.

But then again, he needs a lot of development and work himself so . . . who knows? By the time your mare goes through with her plots, he could likely have a completely different view and lifestyle. :3

Let me know if you're still interested in having them meet up. He can show up anywhere (though know I still am writing him as a foal in some backdated RPs just for foalish development) so . . . if you would start us up something, I can certainly put it in to my tag rotation. ^_^

I look forward to writing with you, regardless what comes of it or what happens.

~ ~ ~

Taz: Well, Atraiu can show up anywhere since he's a traveler and wanderer. So wherever you want Amira to be, Atraiu can find her. Um. . . . I know he's always looking for the next adrenaline rush or adventure, especially if treasure is promised or involved.

Um. . . so . . . I suppose an initial meeting of your girl would be fine. I'll have better ideas on what to plot or how to plot them and put them in a position for ideas after I see how they get along. Unfortunate, Atraiu has the potential to be a charmer, but is kind of a cad. xD He doesn't think mares are of much interest, especially compared to treasure.  

Uta

Shy Mage

Teh_Sil

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:19 pm
I'm good either way! I sort of have in mind that Alistair is doing the typical 'I'm a young man I must wander places and see things', so he could run into her in the mountains, or it could be the plains. Whatever works best with your time/schedule!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:24 pm
Uta, I just had something hit me... Maybe a future idea.

Amira has royalty in her blood, but its not something that she makes public. maybe its something that could spark the treasure hunt later... and maybe her "royalty' will keep him interested.

As far as a starting spot, ever RP I have started is around the river, where Amira seems to hang out, lol.

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:44 am
-eyes up that Chandar plot- I've had my eye on it for a while XD

I'd totally love to offer Sakura up for it later, when she's done a few more of her plots. If he's still available at that point that is.

((She's currently raising some foals from her first breeding. It wasn't a ONS but it wasn't love either. But in the future she's going to have some encounters with skinwalkers and such, this would be like... the cream on the cake of skinwalker encounters XD At the moment she also has commitment issues, but she's going to sort them out and she needs someone to fall in love with. She's a social mare, who's good at getting the more introverted types to talk, and is open and kind. And I'm totally in love with this plot. I can already feel the pain XD))

But if you're interested, I could RP her future-self now so we could test them out or something? She's had a hard past too, so they could relate to each other in that aspect.

((Sorry this is so brief, I'm on a caffeine high and the plot is over-exciting me XD))

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:43 am
Did I already call dibs on Az/Pad rps?
If not I so call dibs!  

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:41 pm
Didn't think you would mind. We follow the same view on writing, I believe. At least the intensive part.

He does look like he has a charm about him. It's totally the hat.
What happens, happens. She has a tendency of throwing up high and thick walls when anyone tries to get close, so...She can be just as difficult.
If they don't hit it off the first time, toss her in the Not You, Again? plot? With what you're saying, I'm reading, and her dislike of staying near anyone who shows negativity towards her, I get the feeling they might not. And if they don't, I imagine she'd get a bit snippy. Ni'awtu's a lady, but she's not really a quiet one if someone deserved the words. Nor is she one to be easily persuaded with pretty words or a pretty face. If you push her buttons, you can be damn sure she'll let you know. xD

Never do know what could happen, no. We're still seeing how she gets along with the possible fling and since I really want that bell passed to her offspring, lots of chances for development. Unless I get lucky when I finally start trying to breed her.

Course I'm still interested. <3 She can show up anywhere, too. Still wandering around like a lost soul. Really curious in seeing where this goes, now. Never did notice until tonight she's rather ladylike.

Oh! Pride and Prejudice reference! Favorite book of mine for years. Maybe that's why Vencel seems to draw me in. Mr Darcy was a favorite, along with Elizabeth.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:54 pm
Gala + fam RP sometime. Yesplzthankyekindly. 8D! <3333333333

*much snugs and luff*  

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:29 pm
*boots this up* Added Mr. Reject . . . . who needs lots of development.

Sunny, Eudoxia, Atraiu & Vencel allll need plots too~!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:44 pm
*dusts*  

Uta

Shy Mage

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:54 am
Ok, let's see. 8Va I've got a few to toss atcha.

For Reject, I'd like to offer my Poloma for the "You've got a Friend in me" plot. She needs some more friends, for one, and she's quite sweet and curious, which would lead me to think she'd be more than interested in trying to figure him out; especially since she;s not seen many Kalona before, or uni's since leaving her herd in the mountains. Though she will not speak in their first encounter, since it is apart of her traditions.
I could also offer my Ferra for the same thing, as she's very mellow, and patient, but not the type to persue others, so... that may not work. But I do like when she can get more buddies. But it's fine if not too!

Also, for your Atreyu, I can offer Ferra for his adventuring plot, as she's a traveler/adventurer too. He could take the treasure, and she could simply tack on the pride of having traveled somewhere new, and where most probably haven't been. l

For Vencel, I offer my feisty Vitaliya for I believe... maybe the honor bound plot, or perhaps when she gets her rag-tag team of rogue warriors, the "Not You again" one. Though I'm not interested in romance for her for a LONG time. Either way, she's basically his opposite, though she does hold a few morals and she's VERY prideful. And blunt. Though it could be interesting.

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff