Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Bible and other christian discussions
The Mark of the Beast Coming to a non-beliver near you! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Le Pale to the Chief

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:07 am
Have any other explanations for how the world is today? Because I sure do not. confused  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:59 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVEPlxwlzCE&feature=related

EVERY aspect.  

Azkeel

Green_Fuu

Fashionable Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:23 am
Shadows-shine
I would never take some thing that was warned against in the scriptures. I have read what the consequences will be, but I'm not worried about it right now.

Only pointing out a disruption in this post.
What is it exactly that you are not gonna take?
I think that is exactly what this thread is discussing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It seems like we are willfully accepting these forms of manipulation and control upon us.
Not gonna happen all of a sudden like puff! Look at this! it's the number 666! we are an evil organization in plain view and you are all going to hell.
At least not in the beginning. The enemy comes in with lies and deceit.
We are slowly and willingly accepting their forms of control and schematics in order to pave the way for the real thing.
Now, I'm not gonna go ballistic and frightened about it because this has been going on for quite a while.
We live in a world where we don't belong, and it's bound to happen.
But if you're keeping your eyes very peeled and your feet ground strongly on the rock, then there's nothing to worry about.
This only spells one thing.
We have to be on our toes about Jesus's coming.
In other words, "Just do what you have to do all in the LORD's mercy and grace."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:17 am
To those that worry; don't, the saints are fighting against it. But prophecy say's the saints will be defeated. The saints can only fight for so long until we are defeated... But jokes on the beast as we may be defeated physically we shall overcome. We shall win.  

Azkeel

Azkeel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:42 am
gothic_black_rose
The ideas that something is the mark of the beast right now is outraoius. Scripture clearly states that all the is prophicied about the end of days will happen within a 7 yea time spand. We haven't even gotten to the signs of the stating of the tribulation. Scripture also says that a lot of the things in Revelation will not be revealed until that time due to it's symbolic nature.
*Sigh*
Shall I also bring up the prophecies that have happened that people have neglected? Like the great sign in the heavens? Or how about how the Earth will be moved out of place? Look into scripture then look at our world and the history of it. Look at what's going on around you from outside of the world view. The day is coming when it will be a days wages for certain scriptually specified items...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:10 am
Green_Fuu
Shadows-shine
I would never take some thing that was warned against in the scriptures. I have read what the consequences will be, but I'm not worried about it right now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It seems like we are willfully accepting these forms of manipulation and control upon us.
Not gonna happen all of a sudden like puff! Look at this! it's the number 666! we are an evil organization in plain view and you are all going to hell.
We are slowly and willingly accepting their forms of control and schematics in order to pave the way for the real thing.
Now, I'm not gonna go ballistic and frightened about it because this has been going on for quite a while.
But if you're keeping your eyes very peeled and your feet ground strongly on the rock, then there's nothing to worry about.
In other words, "Just do what you have to do all in the LORD's mercy and grace."

I was talking about not accepting the Mark and whatever else the scriptures advised us not to do. And I also pointed out that I wasn't going to sit and worry about what the Mark of the Beast may or may not be.  

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

Azkeel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:51 pm
Shadows-shine
Green_Fuu
Shadows-shine

I was talking about not accepting the Mark and whatever else the scriptures advised us not to do. And I also pointed out that I wasn't going to sit and worry about what the Mark of the Beast may or may not be.
Are you putting forth any effort into searching for truth about the Mark? If you don't even know what it is then what if you take it when it's being preached to help for say medical reasons and tracking reasons. Then they upgrade it for currency?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:42 pm
Azkeel
Shadows-shine
Green_Fuu
Shadows-shine

Are you putting forth any effort into searching for truth about the Mark? If you don't even know what it is then what if you take it when it's being preached to help for say medical reasons and tracking reasons. Then they upgrade it for currency?

Googling the mark of the beast isn't going to give me any knowledge about the mark. Researching any where but the scriptures and words of the prophts will not reveal what the mark is. So since there has been no revelation as to what the mark is going to be, I'm not going to worry about.  

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

Green_Fuu

Fashionable Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:07 am
Shadows-shine
Green_Fuu
Shadows-shine

yes, but if you don't know what you're supposed to reject, how are you going to reject it?
I'm talking more about using common sense and using the knowledge that God has given you to understand your surroundings.

Now I didn't focus on your second statement because I simply agree with it so I see no use in repeating it.
as I said just pointing out what seems like a very vague and fallacious statement.

I mean I wouldn't do anything that was forbidden in the Bible if I could!
Yet so many people end up failing because they didn't know how it would apply in real life in the first place..
Then when it's time to render justice there's gonna be a lot of "I didn't know..."s

Anyway I'm just explaining what I meant with a disruption with your post. Not necessarily saying that you have to agree with everything this thread has put on the table, but there is some sense in knowing what is it that the Bible is talking about instead of discarding everything and using a vague term in place of unknown subject . Which brings my attention to "whatever else" which is usually a place maker for uncertainty.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:14 am
BTW I think where all this comments are coming from is that this thread fails to encompass a broader discussion and understanding and it is basing it off of a video (which for most people loses a lot of credibility) rather than the OP's own perspective on what the Bible has to say about it, right off the bat.

Also ninja video has been removed by user.

Green_Fuu

Fashionable Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Azkeel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:22 am
Green_Fuu
BTW I think where all this comments are coming from is that this thread fails to encompass a broader discussion and understanding and it is basing it off of a video (which for most people loses a lot of credibility) rather than the OP's own perspective on what the Bible has to say about it, right off the bat.

I like to just throw a little down and see where it goes. I'm better at answering questions then providing answers before they're asked.

As for "Googleing" things I came up with the idea on my own really and I researched it using scripture to back it up. I've also looked at scripture then looked for the coralation in our world.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:33 am
Azkeel
Green_Fuu

I like to just throw a little down and see where it goes. I'm better at answering questions then providing answers before they're asked.

As for "Googleing" things I came up with the idea on my own really and I researched it using scripture to back it up. I've also looked at scripture then looked for the coralation in our world.

I think that's what people want to see.
Your ideas and solid back up references to the Bible .__.

Green_Fuu

Fashionable Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Azkeel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:42 am
Green_Fuu
Azkeel
Green_Fuu

I think that's what people want to see.
Your ideas and solid back up references to the Bible .__.
But then how would people think for themselves? I throw everything out there then they discard it right away without thinking about it. I like to fish wink  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:46 am
↑ How can you fish without a hook? (Your opening statement)
It sounds like you are fishing without one.
XD

Anyway, I find it disturbing that you are putting us in the position of someone who was staying after the rapture 0_o (referring to a comment you made to Shadow's-shine a while ago.)

The mark of the Beast and tribulation isn't going to happen until God's church is taken.
Unless you think so otherwise I think that would be topic for a different thread; maybe not.

Green_Fuu

Fashionable Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Azkeel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:55 am
Green_Fuu
↑ How can you fish without a hook? (Your opening statement)
It sounds like you are fishing without one.
XD

Anyway, I find it disturbing that you are putting us in the position of someone who was staying after the rapture 0_o (referring to a comment you made to Shadow's-shine a while ago.)

The mark of the Beast and tribulation isn't going to happen until God's church is taken.
Unless you think so otherwise I think that would be topic for a different thread; maybe not.

The hook was the title. As for rapture *Sigh* Post, pre, during ect. What of resurection? (Should we make another thread? I'm good with it being here since it's revalations we're essentially talking about) Post scripture backing a pre trib. rapture. I'd like to go over it again. (If you'd be so kind)  
Bible and other christian discussions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff