Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply MoM Level 2 - Department of Magical Law Enforcement
The Auror Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:12 am
User Image

The tall Korean stepped into the office. After months of deliberation the Minister had finally appointed the new Head Auror. Iseul Han, the Korean Auror who moved to London over 20 years ago and worked hard in this office had, to his surprise been selected. Of course the man could not deny this honor. He waved his wand at the desk that would from now on be his. The dust cleared off instantly, The objects that were there that had belonged to Arthur Radcliffe fell into a box and flew off.

The man turned to the crowded office and waved his wand. The many files on his desk started to hover over and put themselves away in the office. He cleared his throat. "Well, my friends. It has been decided that I am to take on the role of Head Auror." he spoke, his voice filled with confidence. "Now the final report as to the what happened to our former Head Auror, has been released. While his family had vanished, Arthur and his son, Will, bodies were discovered. And the cause of Death has been Dark Magic. Seeing as the symbol, that the media has taken to calling a 'Dark Mark' was located near the bodies, it is believed to have been the work of the Wizard Xilan, who has already been on our wanted list for the past five years." He explained as he looked at the faces. They seem to be taking the news well. he thought as he looked at he group.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:18 am
User Image

Xavier sat at a desk, filing papers. This was what he usually did, seeing as he was in the later part of his auror training, Soon he would be a rookie and would be able to go on missions. When Iseul walked in he began to speak. He had been chosen the new Head Auror? "Sir. Arthur Radcliffe was among the best of us. Why was his fate kept secret for so long?" he said, sounding a tad annoyed.

User Image

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:35 am
User Image

A crack split through the air at the center of Auror Office. Kayla sobbing into her father's chest as he looked frantically around at the shocked Aurors. "Mummy!" she sobbed as Micheal Dean stared at the Aurors. "Dark Wizards. Attack. Circus." he painted as he looked at the group. "Xilan." he said as he looked at the group. Thinking of he symbol above the circus tents.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:03 pm
Madlyse Tarot
Former Gryffindor
--Rookie Auror--

User ImageLocation: Auror Office

Madlyse nodded quietly, his arms crossed over his chest as his eyes held cold focus within them. So, their former Head Auror and his son had been murdered by a dark wizard, suspect, Xilan. And he hadn't been caught, yet. Looking up to the new Head Auror, he studied his face silently for a moment. "You say he's been at the top of our most wanted list for some time, this Xilan. Do we have any leads as to his whereabouts? Any way of tracking him, or knowing what his next move will be?" His attention turned to one of the other men in the room, accompanied by a young girl, and his brow twitched slightly. An office like this was no place for a child. "You think that Xilan will orchestrate an attack on the circus?" He didn't understand his strange communication very well.

With: Aurors  

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:12 pm
User Image

User Image

Garret hated this part of his job. He'd been on the receiving end of this news before, and didn't relish what he had to tell Iseul today. After all, how many times does a parent like to hear their son's been kidnapped? He held in one hand a piece of paper, one that he'd hoped he wouldn't have to deliver, and the other rose to knock on the door to the Head Auror's office. It wasn't happy news that Peter had come back with, and Garret was hoping that he'd have come back with the kid. Taking a deep breath, he knocked quietly, steeling himself for the inevitable. This was going to be rough, and he knew it. "Iseul, it's Garret. There's a few things we need to discuss."

----------------------------------
                                                            Location: Auror's office
                                                            State: Distracted
                                                            OOC: ...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:24 pm
User Image
A pale violet paper airplane floated into the auror's office and landed on the desk of the Head Auror. In careful, neat handwriting, a note was written.

Iseul,

I would like to invite you and your family to Castle Aur for dinner. Other important members of the ministry will be there as well. If you could spare some aurors to keep watch, I would appreciate it.

Sincerely,
Gwynfair

Sir Spazalots

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:10 pm
Diamond Wales

User Image

The tall Korean looked up at the sound of a knock and the words of the Head Witch Watcher knocking on his door. "Come in Garret." he said as he looked up from his papers. He had been looking over the evidence of an old case. He sighed and packed up the papers and looked at the man before him. "What can I do for you?" he asked.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:34 pm
User Image

User Image

Garret took a deep breath as he entered, and looked over to Iseul, thinking the Korean wizard probably hadn't heard the news. Giving the other man a slight smile, he shrugged, producing from underneath his robes a bottle of brandy and a couple of mugs, the only things he could scrounge up from his office when he realized he needed to speak with the head auror. Tapping each of the glasses, they transfigured into snifters and looked up to the other man. "First of all, I think you might need to have a drink after I say this, so I brought something from my office." Sighing, he dragged a hand through his hair. This was the hard part, as he gave the older man the note. "Second, my office was called to investigate a report from Hogsmeade and the school. I'm... afraid your son is missing, Iseul." He rubbed his own face, thinking that he would love to be anyone else delivering this message, but the other man needed to know.

Location: Auror's office
                                                            State: Distracted

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:37 am
Diamond Wales

User Image

Iseul was curious where this conversation would lead when the man offered a drink first. And then he found out. An Incident in Hogsmeade? His son? He was handed a note, a bit of blood on it. "Are there any leads? Do you have any suspects?" he said in a hallow voice. "Ten Thousand Galleons..." he said looking at the note.
It was then he noticed the Minister's note on his desk. Ignoring the dinner party information for now he sighed.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:11 pm
User Image

User Image
xxxx.

It didn't know how long it had been out, though it must have been a while. Memories of its own happiness had been a long time coming and remembering it produced only scant traces from the oldest recesses of its being. Gliding up into a room, the draped soulsucker looked around, a skeletal hand emerging from the folds of the ancient cloth, reaching out for the nearest vessel of the happiness it held so dear. It was hungry, it had been like centuries since it had last fed, the sweet taste of soul filling its desolate hollow.

Sir Spazalots

Diamond Wales

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:08 pm
User Image

Hey you, look around!
Can you hear that noise? It's a rebel sound.
We got nowhere else to go.

User Image

Magni was busy organizing files. He'd been put on that assignment instead of training, which while a nice break from his training, was mind-numbing. The Norwegian stretched, before concentrating on the files before him. Ugh, there were quite a few, and Magni muttered something in his native tongue before putting another one away. It was pretty quiet around the office, at least until he heard something whisper near him. He glanced up, and the blood drained from his face as his mind suddenly started replaying the attack on the circus. Shaking his head, he rose his wand, trying to come up with the happiest memory he could. The first to come to mind was his family's adoption of Luke, and he concentrated on that. "Expecto Patronum!" A silvery mist came out, not quite as strong as he liked, but if it kept the dementor away, he was happy about that. "Mr. Han! Dementor!"

┏━━━━ᚦ━━━━━┓
State: Scared

┗━━━━ᚦ━━━━━┛

And when the sun goes down, and we fill the streets,
You're gonna dance 'til the morning to the rebel's beat.
You can take everything from me, oh, yeah.
You can take everything from me
'Cause this is all I need.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:44 pm
Diamond Wales
IceGrayWolf
Maiya Kajuji
Utsuha Moon
shabatha
Lady Pomegranates

User Image

Iseul felt the chill in the air as he heard the shout, "Mr. Han! Dementor!". Grabbing his wand Iseul threw open he door to his office. Thinking purely of the feeling of when his son returned alive. The feeling of joy that had been presented. "Expecto Patronum!" he called out as he pointed his wand at the black figure. "Aurors! Wands at the ready. Patronus charms!" he called out. "Nicholson! Noble! Search the floor, there may be others!"

Looking at the others, He continued to shout orders. "Snow! Borson! Begin searching the other levels!" he said as he tossed his wand again, sending another patronus out, this one sending a message to St. Mungos. A second fox dashed through the air.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:58 pm
User Image

User Image
xxxx.

The first did little, the large, tall man who had spotted its presence first. A rasping sound escaped from its hideous maw, mocking a laugh it had heard once in its non-life. He had formed that shield, that shield of mirth, and joy, and good things it longed to take in that was used against it. It did not do much, falling short of succeeding in trumping it.

With a rattling breath, it drew closer, only to be barraged by a fox. Its jaws snapped at it and recoiling with a furious hiss, it waited until was open on a side and attempted to make its way through. It was only one, it could perhaps still make it through.

Sir Spazalots

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:17 pm
User Image

Hey you, look around!
Can you hear that noise? It's a rebel sound.
We got nowhere else to go.

User Image

Magni wasn't expecting his patronus to be broken, and he grit his teeth. "Damn det, i helvete gjør jeg nå?" That's when he saw the silvery form of a fox leap forward and take on the dementor. Glancing back, he saw his boss directing his own patronus to deal with the issue. Swallowing and nodding, he nodded to the man's order. "Ja, I shall get on it!" Looking back, the blond rushed toward the exit and made his way to another level. He needed to get to one that was likely to be vulnerable, and knew that there was likely one place that would have issues.

┏━━━━ᚦ━━━━━┓
State: Scared
OOC: Translation: Damn it, the hell do I do now?

┗━━━━ᚦ━━━━━┛

And when the sun goes down, and we fill the streets,
You're gonna dance 'til the morning to the rebel's beat.
You can take everything from me, oh, yeah.
You can take everything from me
'Cause this is all I need.

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:17 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Darcy sat behind his desk bored as he wrote out report after report on small minimal thefts around Diagon Alley. Ever since coming back from his honeymoon it would seem all the "fun" had been had leaving him with petty thievery and local calls of some young hooligan playing their rock n' roll music too loud. And Merlin help him if Mrs. Foggarty got her damnable kneazle stuck in another one of her magical plants! That last one had given him a nasty bite on his forearm while its leaves left a rather obvious bruise on his neck making him to butt of many office jokes. If he never heard the words "plant hickey" used in the same sentence with his name he could die a happy man. With a sigh he glanced at the clock and nearly whimpered when he saw it was still an hour and a half away from his Ministry regulated lunch break. Well, if he got this report done in the next few minutes he would take a Darcy regulated coffee break otherwise he wouldn't make it until then. That thought in mind he bunkered down and soon his quill was a blur with activity and his hand began to hurt against the strain but it was worth it when two neatly completed reports were written and joined the rest of the pile in his OUT folder. He wouldn't even glance at the mountain that was his IN folder as he jumped out of his chair to head to the coffee room, luke warm dark roast and a barely fresh pumpkin pastry was calling his name!
Maiya Kajuji

MoM Level 2 - Department of Magical Law Enforcement

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces