Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Stone Circle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:08 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
He smiled as the boy realized his place in front of the ancient king. He spoke again to the boy, his sinister mind working out a plan to get another follower under his wing. "You can earn it by doing whatever I say." He said rubbing the boys hair like a father to his young son.
User Image

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:24 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...
User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

First year, Slytherin

User Image

Tay, truly, could not help himself as his brows knitted together in discontent, it wasn't exactly the wording that had gotten him, nor was it the tone of voice, but it was the very act of affection that sent him reeling. His hand shot up with immense speed, and with power one wouldn't think he could possess, to seize a hold of Woil's wrist, if only to pull away his head. "I wasn't born to lead, I was taught to follow." He assured Roi.

"But that doesn't mean I have any less pride, than I had before." At this, Tay released Roi and dropped his hand back to his side.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries:
Thoughts:'Hey, I'm not a child..'
╚══════════════╝

User Image

..even heroes know when to be scared.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:40 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Roi smiled at the boy's actions, "That's a good lad. Now if you'll excuse me it's time to return Wally back into control." He said smiling as he closed his eyes and twitched a couple of times before opening his eyes, his eyes back to normal, pure and full of happiness. His voice also returned to normal. "So... Did you have a good conversation with Roi..." He asked, even though he knew what they talked about and he was just making sure Tay understood.
User Image

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:48 pm
User Image

First year, Slytherin

User Image

A brow was cocked, his head had tilted to the side, and became swept away in the soft flurry breeze that had rushed past them. He, already, couldn't believe how fast winter had descended on them, but even that didn't compare to the unfounded wonderment he had for Wally, and Roi, respectively. "I did.....

"Do you know what's going on, all the time? And does he know, when, y'know...

"You change?"
Tay wondered, he knew he shouldn't have bothered with asking the question, I mean, if that wasn't the case, then how would Roi have even known his name? Still, it never hurt to ask, just to be sure-

And besides, he felt he proved himself worthy enough- all the same- it's not like it was Wally he was trying to prove himself too- it was Roi.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries:
Thoughts:'A good lad-? I wonder how old...?'
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:10 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Woil nodded and held his head, the feeling came back and he leaned against a stone, "Y-Yeah, we can both see and hear the same thing as the other." He said simply. He stood straight still holding his head. "Let's get something to eat." He said swaying slightly, it was getting worse... But not here, not now... Maybe later...
User Image

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:46 pm
User Image

First year, Slytherin

User Image

Unable to do anything else, Tay eyed Woil suspiciously. Not for any particular reason, but it may have had something to do with ever underestimating the boy; he should have known better then to underestimate someone, especially garbed in blue. He didn't really have much time to think on it though, as he nodded his head vigorously in agreeance and then began their pace towards the castle. "Sure, I could use with some food, haven't had anything since morning." Not much of a conversation, but, he figured now wasn't the best time for it, anyway.

"You going to be able to make it?" He asked, almost half-heartedly. Tay didn't figure that people ever liked to accept help, he didn't, so he could only assume that other people felt the same way. But if it wasn't for his father, he wouldn't have known better. "Loo's like a pretty nasty headache," he continued on, his voice a bit softer, and suddenly wished he could perform simple healing charms as his father could.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries:
Thoughts:'....foood.' 3nodding
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:22 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Woil shook his head, big mistake, he grabbed it in pain and grunted from the pain. His eyes tightly closed. He spoke, his voice seeming to be a mixture of pain and worry, "N-No... Tay, go on ahead, I'll catch up... " He was lying, he was going straight to bed, this had happened several times before, so he knows whats going to come up, several periods of blackouts, he hoped he'd make it to the dormitories before he blacked out.
Damn it Allen... You caused this...
Shut up! Just get to the dormitory!
He twitched several times, gripping his head, eyes still closed, he had no idea with Tay was still there. Sadly, he was, and he was worrying about him... Woil knew what to do to get the boy to leave him alone for now. He focused some energy to switching to Roi and sure enough Roi spoke to the boy with his voice, "William, go on ahead and eat, I don't think I'll be joining you tonight." Roi said standing straight and turning to Tay and staring at him with his cold, evil eyes.
User Image

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:49 am
User Image

First year, Slytherin

User Image

Tay's brows had furrowed, knitted together in concern and confusion as he watched what he believed was a shake of Woil's head, but in some way, turned into nothing more then another bout of pain. He blinked, it was all he really could do, because some part inside of him made it impossible to help others. It was a battle he'd have to fight at a later date, because as his lips parted to protest Wally, he heard Roi's voice, resolute, and imperious.

He didn't need to be told twice, with one low sweeping nod, Tay excused himself and turned on his heel towards the grand set of doors that would lead him up into the table. And true to his word, even if he really wasn't all that hungry, he found himself stalking towards the Great Hall anyway.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries:
Thoughts:'....odd.'
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:38 am
Stone Circle
User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
second Year

Focus…focus…focus

“Expelliarmus!”

Both wands thrust out and launched the spell at two different stone pillars within the surrounding area. Both spells collided in the center with a bit of dust but no real damage to the sturdy stones. Ronyo stood with his wands in the stone circle breathing a bit heavy from all his attempts. He was not sure how long he had been out here but time was not a worry for him at the moment.

After Colton and he had come short on ghost finding for the time being they had decided to call it for the day and take care of their own business. It was one of the first times sense the trio had meet that they were not in some kind of pairing or all together, adding Jane to the group made them a complete four part harmony. They had almost all the pieces to their private club now they just needed a location and then to formally start. Ronyo had taken the time of solitude to work on his wand and spell skills as he knew they would be most needed in the times to come.

He had been a bit of a handicap in some of the more recent conflicts and he knew that if they were to stand up to others who sought misgivings and tried to use others for their own gain his dueling and basic wand skills would have to be improved. With that he had promised to work harder and longer in his private training to push himself to his limits and beyond. He was getting better but he still had a long way to go before he gained significant confidence in his casting and even longer before he mastered his twin wands.

Ronyo had even begun following Phi’s footsteps and looking ahead to some of the next years spells for useful or difficult incantations. He was not even going to attempt going beyond a year higher like Phi seemed capable of but just a bit more challenge could often be enough to push one to new heights. With a slow inhale and slow exhale Ronyo once again focused with his two wands and pushed all other thoughts away. With time he hoped he could make this second nature but for now it required effort to prepare him to cast. Ash wand pointed to a stone on the right, Blackwood to a stone on the left and Ronyo brought up the new spells he had been trying together and with just one wand a few hours ago. He didn’t want to push too far to fast so he decided to go with a more basic second spell; yes he was going to try to cast two spells again. Last time he tried this he thought he blew his foot off.

“Petrificus Totalus! Diffindo!”

A green surge of energy left the Ash wand and slammed into the stone pillar showing no sign of effect as it was already stone hard. A blue ripping light sailed from the Blackwood and collided with the pillar it was thrown at and caused just the slightest of flacks and dust to be kicked up. That was the great thing about the stone pillars, for whomever or whatever placed them here they were well protected against most spells. Ronyo found his breathing coming in longer strains and sweat raced down his forehead and cheek. Given the cold weather it was not a pleasant feeling but it helped keep him focused. His hands came down to his side feeling heavy and his wands were gripped tight. He had managed to perform both spells without issue, but that was only a solemn victory as it took so long to prep before the spells could be cast. With his arms heavy, his body tired, and mind strained Ronyo raised his wands again and began to focus once more.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:04 pm
User Image
┎▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬┒
atilda ฿lair
Sixth Year ɪɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀ Ravenclaw
Prefect

┖▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

"Ah!" Matilda crooned reaching for her creation, "There you are my pretty. I see you've been busy since I let you go."

She could hear her sister's snort behind her, but she didn't care. She probably wouldn't care for another month, plenty of time to forgot about it the ridicule she was bound to sustain from her strange show of affection. Turning towards where her sister sat comfortably on their charmed picnic blanket with their warming firing not far away, Matilda consider the reasons why she didn't mind being snorted at. She glanced over her shoulder. Ah yes, that was the reason. For months now she had been hard at work creating the small brooch sized create in cradled in her hands. Sure it was only a prototype, but it was a prototype that worked. She settled on the blanket staring down at her working creation and back up at its own little creation.

"My sister, I believe I have finally done it. Soon I can begin work on more of these...I wonder, sis dear, am I breaking any laws? Surly, the Ministry is wise enough to demand registration of things like my creations," she glanced at her sister who was for once playing the studious one and had her nose firmly in her Wizarding Law book. A book that Matilda had once thought to own and then decided that there was probably a limit to how much knowledge even someone of her skill could handle.

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬┒

Pleased 'One step closer to completing the first stage of the plan' Outfit
ut f c●nsiderati●n
┖▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬┚

Mellow Magpie

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:38 pm
Stone Circle User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Third Year

Calmness wove itself across Ronyo's mind as he stood once again around the stone circle wands in hand looking to deepen his level of focus. The snow had stopped for now but the chill of winter was in the air, a fact Ronyo was now using to his advantage. His chest was laid bare to the outside world to fill the bite of winter and add a level of distraction to his focus, his trousers and shoes remand on however as he was not completely out of his mind.

Ronyo brought his mind into focus as he brought up to spells he wished to try. He was not ready to attempt dueling style spells at the same time but he felt he might be able to perform one and then the other if done with enough concentration. With a quick snap Ronyo motioned and thrust his Ash wand towards a stone pillar...

"Petrificus Totalus!" a green blast came from the wizards wand and slammed into the already stone still pillar.

His hands quickly shifted and his left hand motioned and brought up his Blackwood wand to face another stone pillar, this one on the opposite side...

"Auruflamma!"

The golden flame leapt from the black wand and crashed into the stone pillar once again showing the stone circles power itself from the simple sign of no damage inflicted on the stone. It was a place Ronyo felt calm and collected at, somewhere he could better focus his mind and attempt odd combinations and not worry about any backfires or misspells.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:30 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
third year - ravenclaw
hermes
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
“In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.”
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

Wheels were spinning tot he point of burning and ribbons and strings frayed with the panic and burden suddenly dropped like a dozen elephants. Hands as pale as face were shaking and fingers gripping and ungripping in a clear anxiety flustering and threatening to take complete command and let everything burn to a crisp. Everything was throwing the redhead into further need to scream, even the observation that it had begun to snow.
Had it been snowing when it happened? Had it started just now?
Her feet, clad in only simple indoor shoes, carried her along the stone ground of the bridge towards the opening mouth of the Grounds. Her eyes were now catching every passing flake with a heated glance of desperation and need that was so hot, the Ravenclaw was amazed the crystals were not melting at meeting her sight. IN all the sweeping fury of winds and banging doors and crippled wings, Phi had managed to wrap herself in a cloak with a whip of instinct before finding her way out of the castle. Eyes were blinking at fast speed and were completely useless towards the needed action of finding her way - not that the girl knew her way. She was locked inside her own head, watching a slide of a memory over and over again and allowed legs and deep insight to steer her outer shell to the one person she felt she needed right now. Who could help her right now.
Whether through hindsight, unregistered glimpse prior to arrival, or simple dumb luck, she returned to the windows of her eyes to see she had found the very person her inner voice was screaming out for. "Ronyo!" she gasped, running up to the boy now. Senses and observation and focus so unaligned and clicking with nonsense and outer signals she barely registered his lack of shirt. His practice at his magic, was however, the first observation. To her great relief.
Her mouth opened and closed, hands now working in vague motions in attempts at wordless communication as fingers were still hard at work being useless and panicked. She barely remembered to swallow as she stood in front of the surprised (and most likely confused) friend acting like a fish pulled out of water. Stopping herself suddenly, arms locking and mouth jumping to a close of a fine line of shut lips. She stared intensely as she held her breath, every focus and mental action of that split second dedicated to unravelling some of her thoughts form the twine of knotted impulses and worries. At the end of that handful of milliseconds, she returned and gasped again, now more resembling a human pulled out of water.
"Can I help you practice?" the request had the thick, honey tone of desire as she begged for the release they both knew would help focus her. IN the tidal wave upon tidal wave of emotions she had never before understood, none the less before experienced, logic was splashing helplessly in desperate need of a focus and a rescue. Phinelia needed to put that logic to work, put herself in her natural position before she could tighten the seams that now threatened to loosen to the point of scattering her to flimsy bits.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

Pale Mist

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:21 pm
Stone Circle User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Third Year

With his senses alert more than usual due to the increased focus and concentration Ronyo heard the light crunching of snow to signify someone was coming up behind him. He also could smell a scent that he was most familiar with and smiled as he went from a ready stance to one at ease with his hands at his side. Turning to see the alabaster skinned red head Ronyo was immediately struck by her quick realization that he was standing before her. Watching her hands wring about themselves and her eyes moving just about every which way the boy could tell something was on the girl’s mind, something that seemed to be confounding the brilliant Ravenclaw to no end.

Seeing her mouth open and close had the boy even more puzzled to the girls internal emotions as she seemed…stumped. For anyone else the idea of not knowing or being able to figure out the solution to a problem might be normal but for Phi Ronyo had to believe it was something completely alien to the girl. When she asked if she could help him practice the tone in her voice all but sold the Slytherin that his friend was troubled by something that she could not figure out through a book or her own cognitive skills. Ronyo moved to his stuff and pulled out the white school uniform shirt and began buttoning it as the cold was starting to get to him with his focus toned down.

“I always welcome your help when it comes to spell casting Phi, I get the feeling there is something else on your mind as well,” Ronyo finished buttoning his shirt but did not tuck it in as he took up a position opposite Phi and produced his Ash wand, “Is there any particular spell you would like to go over, or maybe just duel while you tell me what’s on your mind?”  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:03 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
third year - ravenclaw
hermes
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
“In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.”
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

To the pace of her irregularly beating heart, she was quick to nod in wordless agreement at his latter suggestion. Focus on something real, something physical and something logical would return a balance for her. In accordance to the ordeal that mercilessly cycled before her eyes, the relief of something familiar as the heat and concentration of a battle of skill, spell and wit would return her to someone she could recognized.
Displaying her wand as an unsheathed weapon, she found herself easily in a naturally defensive pose as new, returned thoughts begged to overshadow those that threatened to set her cheeks on fire. Arm outstretching and head bowing and traditional honour of conduct for a duel, eyes told Ronyo to begin as her thoughts formed themselves and her words began to flow.
As she waited in the suspended millisecond, a thought occurred to her.
And she wondered why Ronyo. Why she chose him and who her logic resurfaced from her clutter of ever falling emotions to call out his name clearly. Why not Jane? Was that not the normal move for a girl in her current mental position to seek? The aid and word of another girl?
Not that she was ever a normal girl emotionally, she countered herself in that slimming moment as she saw Ronyo's eyes of green highlighted understanding beginning to form an offensive, not in the least. It was strange enough for her to seek help at all - to seek an ear to listen and maybe a word or thought too help and ease. Phi would find a corner faster than she would find a living human to hear her concerns and possible troubles. So what did it matter why Ronyo?
If she was already changed to the point of seeking someone with blood in their veins, there was no further inquiry to really be staged.
With decision lighting her eyes now - a light creeping and shinning from a layer of confusion and turmoil - she faced that very friend before her with a smile and wand at the ready.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

Pale Mist

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:52 pm
Stone cricle User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Third Year

The lack of words spoke enough for Ronyo to understand more was going on than simply wishing to practice. That much was clear from the girls odd tone when she asked but now she remained silent and likely deep in thought. She produced her wand and bowed ready to begin a duel she was not truly prepared for. Her mind and her heart were neither in the present and those eyes that so often shined with intelligence and grace now seemed to look at Ronyo as if lost. Such a twist of such a sharp mind could only be caused by a matter of the heart, for only one power in the world held it sway so easily over those who held firm to logic and facts. Love. With a smile Ronyo knew his net action would likely be cheap but it might also help serve as the point the girl needs.

"So...how's Colton?" the question was direct and the tone within Ronyo's voice showed there was more weight on that question than any test from one of their classes, and to drive home the idea his Ash wand motioned quickly, "Expelliarmus."  
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff