Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] Thalea's Plot Thread -- Open for Rp Love! <3 UC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Plots?
  Yes!
  Duh! -goes to post-
  >.> Can I have a cookie?
View Results

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:11 am
KiiNiku
Hi there! I'm trying to get back into the swing of things here (on Gaia in general) and was wondering if you'd be up for some RP with my Badgey? I was taking a peek at your Aderyn and thought she'd be a good match with his personality. I don't know what you'd be interested in in terms of plot ideas. I'm totally up for adventure of some kind. c:

HI! I would love for some Rp between Aderyn and your Badgey! Well Aderyn loves anything creepy so they can do an adventure that looks for haunted locations or something entirely different :}

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:41 am
Thalea
KiiNiku
Hi there! I'm trying to get back into the swing of things here (on Gaia in general) and was wondering if you'd be up for some RP with my Badgey? I was taking a peek at your Aderyn and thought she'd be a good match with his personality. I don't know what you'd be interested in in terms of plot ideas. I'm totally up for adventure of some kind. c:

HI! I would love for some Rp between Aderyn and your Badgey! Well Aderyn loves anything creepy so they can do an adventure that looks for haunted locations or something entirely different :}
Oooh, okay! That sounds fun! c: Maybe they come across a cave and every little noise they hear freaks them out? xD If you want to start the RP, go ahead. Or if you want me to, just let me know. c:

KiiNiku

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:28 am
KiiNiku

Hey, that sounds like it will be interesting! Do you want her to be a foal or an adult for this rp, I am up for either. Um this weeks is kinda crazy for me, so I can try to start it soon.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:35 am
Thalea
An adult is fine. c: And that's okay, I don't blame you. Take your time!

KiiNiku

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:36 pm
KiiNiku

Here you go! Just got back from the crazy two weeks of vacation, so here is the rp for you! <3  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:56 pm
Thalea
KiiNiku

Here you go! Just got back from the crazy two weeks of vacation, so here is the rp for you! <3
Not a problem! c: Thanks and replied!

KiiNiku

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:34 pm
heart

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:59 am
We need to set up some family RP heart  

Laroawan

Dangerous Hunter

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:06 am
Laroawan
We need to set up some family RP heart

Yes! I would love that and I have been thinking that our family needs more love. We need all of them, all five babies and of course Cyrus and Nakita ;}  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:47 pm
heart  

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:26 pm
Thalea

*peeks in shyly* Hiya Thalea! :3

I am attempting to get back into RP here, and do love my few soq to death, and I wanted to toss one of them your way to see if she might possibly interest you for some RP? This is Alarion. She's a young mare still, full of lots of energy and a love for exploring! She's very sweet though a little shy upon first meeting. And has no idea how to properly fly |D; Her father raised her, and he has no wings in which to teach her. She can be a little self conscious about her wings, but most of the time just ends up crashing or doing very small spurts of 'gliding'.

I think she might mesh well with Adonvdo or perhaps Ungwe? Adonvdo she would adore hearing stories from and might find a friend in him? Where as with Ungwe she would find his frosty demeanor curious and probably make it her goal to cheer him up xD

If you think she might work well for any of your other Soq, I am all for tossing her at them as well! <3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:39 am
Kyrieko
Thalea

*peeks in shyly* Hiya Thalea! :3

I am attempting to get back into RP here, and do love my few soq to death, and I wanted to toss one of them your way to see if she might possibly interest you for some RP? This is Alarion. She's a young mare still, full of lots of energy and a love for exploring! She's very sweet though a little shy upon first meeting. And has no idea how to properly fly |D; Her father raised her, and he has no wings in which to teach her. She can be a little self conscious about her wings, but most of the time just ends up crashing or doing very small spurts of 'gliding'.

I think she might mesh well with Adonvdo or perhaps Ungwe? Adonvdo she would adore hearing stories from and might find a friend in him? Where as with Ungwe she would find his frosty demeanor curious and probably make it her goal to cheer him up xD

If you think she might work well for any of your other Soq, I am all for tossing her at them as well! <3

Hi! Alarion is a gorgeous mare and she sounds like she would be a lot of fun to rp with!
Addy could always use for some friends and if she can break through Ungwe's frosty exterior, then she will have a friend for life!
Well if she wants to know how to fly, I have a few flying soquili who can teach her. I think Wystan may be the best for that job.

I am excited and can't wait to plot with you!

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:25 pm
Thalea
Hi! Alarion is a gorgeous mare and she sounds like she would be a lot of fun to rp with!
Addy could always use for some friends and if she can break through Ungwe's frosty exterior, then she will have a friend for life!
Well if she wants to know how to fly, I have a few flying soquili who can teach her. I think Wystan may be the best for that job.

I am excited and can't wait to plot with you!

Thank you! :3
Ahh I'm glad you think so! I'm always so shy when tossing out any of my characters to RP with anyone. I really do think that Adonvdo would be an awesome friend she could make! And she'll never tire of hearing any stories he's got to share! And hey, if he needs a buddy to go an an adventure with at all to find new stories, she's all for this! LMAO, I don't know how easily she could break Ungwe's frostiness, but I'm sure it would be hilarious seeing how the two of them interact!

Ohmygosh she would adore anyone that was willing to give her some flying lessons! Wystan sounds like someone she'd get along with fairly well too, which means she'd listen to him much better x3;

I totally approve of ALL THE PLOTS! <3

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:21 am
Kyrieko

Thank you! :3
Ahh I'm glad you think so! I'm always so shy when tossing out any of my characters to RP with anyone. I really do think that Adonvdo would be an awesome friend she could make! And she'll never tire of hearing any stories he's got to share! And hey, if he needs a buddy to go an an adventure with at all to find new stories, she's all for this! LMAO, I don't know how easily she could break Ungwe's frostiness, but I'm sure it would be hilarious seeing how the two of them interact!

Ohmygosh she would adore anyone that was willing to give her some flying lessons! Wystan sounds like someone she'd get along with fairly well too, which means she'd listen to him much better x3;

I totally approve of ALL THE PLOTS! <3

I definitely understand that, I worry about doing that as well at times. But to get awesome plots, need to just jump in :}

Awesome! Do you want to start off the rps? And one note, Ungwe is going to be attacked when he first gets into Kawani, so if we are rping them it will be after that, is she good at healing? Or treating wounds, because she could be the one who finds him and befriends him and breaks through his frostiness.

Fantastic! Squee! <3

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:17 pm
Thalea
I definitely understand that, I worry about doing that as well at times. But to get awesome plots, need to just jump in :}

Awesome! Do you want to start off the rps? And one note, Ungwe is going to be attacked when he first gets into Kawani, so if we are rping them it will be after that, is she good at healing? Or treating wounds, because she could be the one who finds him and befriends him and breaks through his frostiness.

Fantastic! Squee! <3

It's true, and I will admit, that I have gotten awesome plots out of diving in and posting *shakes fist at shyness* x3

I do not mind starting them! I happen to have the day off today so I can actually get stuff done for once! And hmm... I think Alarion knows very basic healing stuff - nothing like 'magical' or anything, more like the kind of healing one who travels a lot would know. So at most she could patch up and treat some of the wounds, but she wouldn't be able to 'heal' them. I'm happy to try that one out if you'd like, or we can say it's after that! Whichever works best for you ^^

*excited* <33

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces