Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Dungeon
Empty Dungeon Rooms level 1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:45 am
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

Fourth Year, Slytherin

When William Dante Nott the Third had finally slithered between the cracked door of the empty dungeons room, there was a malicious smile brimming upon his lips. Over the summer, the boy had grown a slight few inches, though, still of a short stature compared. He was robust, thicker, broader of shoulder and longer of limb, though sinewy in certain circumstances with thin, yet toned forearms and deft, massive hands. He sauntered within, proud and mighty, and for a moment, it almost seemed as though Roi was still hovering beneath his fingertip and hidden behind his eyes—but only for a moment. That was soon broken by the deliberate display of attention, bowing deeply until his gaze saw nothing but the dungeon stone floors. Straightening himself, he slid his hands in his pockets, fingering the velvet pouch of the remnants of bracelets and rings.

”A good lot of first years this time around, m’lord,” he reported, as he had been instructed to do so, before politely addressing each with a sinfully delightful nod.

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Callous
╚══════════════╝

User Image
..even heroes know when to be scared.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 11:31 am
User Image
User Image
яεġrετηστнιηġ ғεαяησ σηε ταkε prιdε ιηεvεяyτнιηġ
User Image
Roi smiled and welcomed William into the conference room as he couldn't help but smile even more at Tay not reacting to his new body. Still, with a simple motion he let go of Trinity and got off the desk he was sitting on and began to walk around, beginning his lecture. "Seeing as to how three of our six people soldiers didn't show up. I want Zane here to make sure their loyalties are still with us. Now Zane if you believe one of them isn't loyal to me anymore, let William know. And William. I want you to show them, quitting isn't an option." He said with that sinister grin plastered onto the charming face of Colton Raines. He crossed his new strong arms as he waited for the boys to give their response.
User Image
“'Tis best to weigh the enemy more mighty than he seems.”
User Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 4:19 pm
User Image

Trinity kissed Roi again, wrapping her arms around him but immediately withdrew when William entered the room. She rolled her eyes slightly and played with her necklace. Tay had grown but he was still to short for her opinion. Not at all like her masters body. Yes she would certainly enjoy this. She listened to the two talk for a moment. She couldn't help but laugh slightly. "And how exactly would you do that William? I'd be interested to see. I doubt mere threats will suffice." Trinity said. She honestly didn't know why she was still talking. Being around Tay made her more annoyed then usual.

ooc;
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

TRINITY WOOD
xxxxxxxxxxThird Year Slytherin

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 5:12 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Roi shook his head at Trinity. No war amongst each other, no he needed his troops to stand together. "Now, now, Trinity. I have complete faith in William. Hell, he might be better then you at the subject. Which is why I'm leaving the juicy little make the lives of Ronyo, Phinellia, and Jane a living nightmare to you my dear queen." He said chuckling, he turned to look at Zane and gave him a second mission."Also, Zane. I want you to worm your way into their little group. They won't see you coming, not yet anyways."
User Image
User Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:01 pm
❝I'm gonna hide my heart behind the peacock's fan, and keep my friends real close, yeah this is how it's gonna go.❞

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Zane could feel the cold feelings between Tay and Trinity. It seemed to come more from the girl. She was a cruel one, Trinity was. Zane was certain that he didn't want to cross her. That was one thing he would be terrified to do.

When Roi gave the Ravenclaw an order, Zane had to think about it. If Trinity was going to be making that group's lives hell, then what's to say he won't get caught in the cross-fire? "Of course my lord," the boy wearing the symbol of the Eagle said as wickedness crossed his heart once more. He would be intrigued to see who it was that he would find, and how he be as a false friend.

OOC: ---

❝Should I kill you with my sword, yeah? Or should I kill you with this word?❞

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 4:50 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

Fourth Year, Slytherin

From the moment he had lost himself, trapped, within his own reflection—he knew it wouldn’t last forever. During those days of lifeless inhibitions, through titillating depths and imitated discrepancies, he had never known who, or when, or why, but he felt it—they both had. Roi was not pleased to be within him, he knew that well, though his life of grandeur was enticing, it wouldn’t suffice, that much he knew.

Though to ever assume that Roi Antiguo would rise to such heights as Colton Raines, well, no one could have seen that coming. The plan had been to weaken the boy, immobilize him into frail being, and cast those who follow him in a spiral of darkness. Tay’s muscles had tightened, his jaw had gone rigid, but it never penetrated past that air of superiority he held. He was right hand man, second to none, except Trinity. And even as her words lashed forth, Tay fought back ever instance that had once guided his hands—but not anymore. ”Heh,” he smirked, wide and dignified.

”It’s always better to be underestimated, than overestimated, Her Majesty.” With such poise and deliverance, and that sinfully delightful smile weaving lies upon his face, it was hard not see the pleasure that pulsated within him as he smiled at her, watching her squirm. ”My King,” he nodded dutifully, bowing his head at the notion of the newest task set upon him. ”I will do so with every pleasure.”

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Callously delighted
╚══════════════╝

User Image
...even heroes know when to be scared.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 3:36 pm
❝I'm gonna hide my heart behind the peacock's fan, and keep my friends real close, yeah this is how it's gonna go.❞

User Image

Zane thought about the first thing that Roi asked of him. He did take note that there weren't too many people down here. Especially the one person that should have come with him. That person was his sister. He made a face as he realized that the first he would throw into the fire was Erianthe.

OOC: ---

❝Should I kill you with my sword, yeah? Or should I kill you with this word?❞

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 4:14 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Roi loved it when Tay was a smart-a**, gave the demon some entertainment. He also gave Tay another command, hidden in response to Trinity's banter at Tay. "And not to mention, William's uncle has articles of... Questionable capabilities. Perhaps he could use those to send the message." He said venomous eyes locked onto the gold of William and he flashed a sneer that meant he was serious. He wanted Tay to use cursed items as a form of punishment and oath. He wondered what Anabelle was doing about her mission. He better see that wretched Lucas and Logan gone.
User Image
User Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 7:24 pm
User Image

Trinity simply looked at Tay, practically rolled her eyes. She trued to tune out. She really didn't care about him. Trinity sat back and listened for a while and only became remotely interested when Tay's uncle was mentioned. She had hard about his store on Knockturn Alley. Apparently he had some interesting artifacts. Some could definitely be used for some fun.

ooc;
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

TRINITY WOOD
xxxxxxxxxxThird Year Slytherin

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

I'll dedicate it to the fact that it's so hard for you to dream
A million heartbeats all around you make it hard to sleep

Love love, kiss kiss... blah blah blah....

Virgil waited in the Dungeon for Gracie he had not been seeing much of her since she became a vampire and despite what he would tell people he was feeling lonely. His sister was spending all her time with the ravenclaw boy, His father was in Azkaban and his only friend would be burt to a crisp in sunlight. It felt like everyone was leaving him behind and the egotistical boy could not stand it any longer. So he sent an owl to Gracie telling her to meet him. He thought this was a private place so they could talk.

....You're making me sick.

Well do you find you like to fall in love with people that you're never gonna meet?
It's easier than breaking up and crying in the street  

Xistund

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
You can't quit until you ҭгұ. You can't live until you ∂ιε.☭ 
You can't learn to tell theҭгยҭђ, until you learn to ℓιε.☭ 
-------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie walked into the dungeon, her heels making a quiet click click against the stone ground. If she truly wanted, she could quiet even her heels, but she didn't care. She'd smell or hear anyone coming a mile away anyways, so there was no point to being quiet in the castle. Slowly, she pushed open the door of the dungeon room where she knew Virgil was waiting for her. She could hear his heart beating slowly and calmly from within. As she walked into the room, she smiled at Virgil and walked over to him. "Hey." She said quietly. She hadn't seen him in what felt like forever. She felt bad about it, but there wasn't much she could do when she slept the days away and she didn't even have any classes with her being a year older. She licked her lips and glanced down at her wrist where the bracelet Dominic had given her lay. She couldn't find time for Virgil but she could for Dom? Okay... so maybe she could blame herself a bit for never seeing him... "What's been up with you?" She asked curiously. She was curious as to why he suddenly decided to send her a letter, and what he had been up to during the school days.

I know some things that you ∂øи'τ. I've done things that you ωøи'τ.☭ 
There's nothing like a trail of вℓøø∂to find your way back нøмε.☭ 
-------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

Virgil looked at Gracie this was the first time he really saw her up close in her vampire state since the night she got turned. Not covered in blood she looked lovely. Like a panther beautiful, graceful and dangerous. He had no doubt that if she wanted to kill him he would be dead already He could not help but smile at her."Nothing much, Its rather boring when your not getting attacked in the forest or breaking some rule."He said with a devilish smile. "How about you, Is your captor taking good care of you?." Virgil said calling Phantom her captor part out of resentment for taking her away from him and leaving him behind another part not really knowing what there relation was. How do vampire fledglings act to there makers is it like a bond like parent and child or master and servant. He would have to ask Professor Moreau about it later.

Well do you find you like to fall in love with people that you're never gonna meet?

Xistund

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

Gracie leaned against a wall casually, returning the smile Virgil offered her and easily catching the flicker of his eyes as he looked up and down. "Like what you see Virgil?"She asked with a smirk. Her voice was playful and teasing, but also curious. Last time she checked he was a pureblood with a history of hating halfbloods. She wasn't even sure how she had weaseled her way into a friendship with him, but she was glad she had. He was one of her best friends. At his comment about boring life she chuckled. "Then go break some rules..... don't go into the forest alone though... okay?" She knew better than to actually expect him to follow her command, but she could hope. She had learned first hand that the forest was not a safe place, and living at the shack all summer, she had also learned of werewolves near by. If there were werewolves, she didn't want Virgil getting in their way. "Of course Phantom takes good care of me. And Virgil, he's my maker not my captor. He's not holding me hostage or anything. I'm free to do as I please." She knew it was probably hard for him to understand. It was hard for her to understand, and she was living it. All she knew was that Phantom disliked her being far away, and had taught her everything he knew about being a vampire. He, and everyone else at the shack was like her family. Especially since she had no parents to return too.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

Virgil blushed and looked away to hide it. Why did girls have to be this way first his sister found ways to drive him mad and now Gracie was teasing him. It took a moment but he regained himself"Well its been almost a year since we last talked can you blame me for looking."He raised an eyebrow to her as she told him not to go alone to the forest. "Unless your offering to go with me I may not have a choice. Despite how my sister is irritating me I rather not take her in such a place. I had not even told her about you or Phantom, the less she knows the safer she is."It was something Virgil believed he did not want Jaslyn to be hurt because of his actions. Even though hit hurt him to the core to see her mad at him for not confiding in her. He nodded as Gracie told him Phantom was indeed taking care of her."Good, if he hurts you in anyway I swear I will become a vampire hunter and make he regret it."Virgil said and he meant it, He only had three people he truly could say he loved and one of them was in prison, the sick part was the other was the one who sent him there. Not to say he loved loved her or anything but she was his only friend outside of his family. Or at least that's what he told himself anyway.

Xistund

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

Gracie's eyes watched with slight amusement as Virgil blushed and looked away. She waited silently for him to speak and just chuckled at his words. "Nope. Don't blame you at all." She said, that smirk crawling back onto her lips. She couldn't help but tease him. It was just to much fun. "Why would you want to go back into the forest Virgil? Nothing's out there. Just a lot of trees and things you don't want to run into." She paused at the mention of his sister. She knew of the girl only through her cousin and the fact that she hung around that Ravenclaw boy Chance a lot. "Why is your sister irritating you?" She asked out of pure curiosity. Last time she felt like paying attention, the twins had been glued together at the hip. She rolled her eyes when Virgil said he'd become a vampire hunter. "I'm a vampire. You become a vampire hunter, and I'll have to hunt you down." She raised her eyebrow at him. She wasn't kidding, she would hate to have to do it, but if he ever did that, then she would take it upon herself to hunt him down and stop him from hurting any of her clan mates. 

The Dungeon

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out