Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
Bush vs. Kerry Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which one for president?
Bush
35%
 35%  [ 14 ]
Kerry
64%
 64%  [ 25 ]
Total Votes : 39

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 1:17 am
ccg1232009
inuyasha_lover419
excuse my language... but yeah i get p---ed about this s--t..

well that is understandable. but just remember it is only politics and you don't give a s**t.

wink  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:07 pm
I'm for Bush, even though I'm not old enough to vote yet xp  

Mizuyousei

SamTheBlob

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:46 am
OblivionKnight
I vote for Kerry because bush is a f*****t. The dude has produced even more hatred against the United States... he had no reason to invade Iraq. Some say they just can't tell us why he did, well forget that I am not that stupid if he had a good reason we would know so he could save his sorry a** for the next election.

It doesn't really matter anyways, you don't think we actually control our own country do you?
i love you have my babies please
not only the iraq thing but the gay marriage thing too.. I admitt before i had the c**k and founf it was good i was a straight up bull dike so that kind of stuff gets under my skin because gay have rights too damn it!
another note:

I'll be able to vote for who should be in offic this yr. WOOT WOOT  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:05 pm
You know what gets me? The day the towers were hit, and thousands upon thousands were killed by INSANE people, the country screamed for justice. Bush declares an all out war with terrorism, (which almost everyone cheers about) and the minute he does what he says he will do, everyone shoots him down. Excuse me, but what else was he supposed to do? I almost think everyone just wanted him to talk big and do squat. Saddam has been captured, where as for the last 8 years Clinton just piddled around doing his annoying knuckle thing and screwing his intern.
Bush actually gets stuff done and everyone turns their backs and wants to elect an idiot who lies about his military history, has 3 bogus purple hearts, and disrespects the country enough to throw them away.

Blech. I'm voting Bush.  

Seak

WaresTheBeef

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:54 am
Seak
You know what gets me? The day the towers were hit, and thousands upon thousands were killed by INSANE people, the country screamed for justice. Bush declares an all out war with terrorism, (which almost everyone cheers about) and the minute he does what he says he will do, everyone shoots him down. Excuse me, but what else was he supposed to do? I almost think everyone just wanted him to talk big and do squat. Saddam has been captured, where as for the last 8 years Clinton just piddled around doing his annoying knuckle thing and screwing his intern.
Bush actually gets stuff done and everyone turns their backs and wants to elect an idiot who lies about his military history, has 3 bogus purple hearts, and disrespects the country enough to throw them away.

Blech. I'm voting Bush.
I heart U ^-^ Oh yeah and It's not just Clinton that does that annoying knuckle thing all democratic politicians do it... gonk  
Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff