Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Solid Barrier Dividing Platforms 9 & 10 (Come Here 1st!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:33 am
I have screamed until my veins collapsed
I've waited as my time's elapsed

Now, all I do is live with so much hate
I've wished for this, I've bitched at that
I've left behind this little fact:

You cannot kill what you did not create
I've gotta say what I've gotta say
And then I swear I'll go away

But I can't promise you'll enjoy the noise.

User Image

𝔇mitri 𝕲rigori 𝔎amenev
я никому не уступлю
of house ______ ___________ Eleven Years Old
First Year

User Image

”Dmitri, what are you doing with that?” The sharp voice thick with the Russian accent of his older brother had caught him off guard as he dragged along his trolley through the train station one-handed. His other hand, however, had been gliding a pair of butterfly knives, slapping it open and closed and twirling the handles of the blades in his fingers with ease—until Alek had slapped it away from him.

”Alek! The hell?” Dmitri growled; his own accent a brusque and heavy Russian. The young boy leapt up in the air, but Aleksandr had lurched back, a laugh on the heavy set man’s throat. ”Give it back.”

”Are you bloomin’ insane? How would it look if you went to school with one of these? And Lord forbid you actually—“ Alek prattled on, his usually light and humorous tone had grown stale and serious.

”I wasn’t going to stab anyone, if that’s what you were saying.” Dmitri rolled his eyes, but proceeded to push his cart down the numbered stations until the platform of nine and ten had fallen into view. They were considerably early, he realized, normally there’d be a whole blockade of children and their trunks and caged owls or leaping toads and chasing cats.

”Yeah, right, and I’ll believe that one when muggles fly.”

”They already do, you dolt. In automobiles, or autoplanes, or, whatever the ruddy hell it’s called.”

”It’s airplanes, Dimi, and just because dah’ isn’t here doesn’t mean you can just prance all around school like a bloody git.”

”I know.” But Alek seriously doubted it. ”Don’t be dramatic, and if anything happens, dah’ can always just send me to Durmstrang.” He shrugged with utter nonchalance, apparently set in his ways.

”Just remember what we told you, no matter how much you’re taught it—“

”I know, I know, no blood prejudice, sheesh, can I go now?”

”Come on, Dimi, at least let me see you off to the platform.”

”You nostalgic son of a—“

”Dimi! We’re not in Russia anymore.”

Right…. He was going to have to get used to that…But for now, he contented himself with a small burst of speed as he ran to the solid barrier and was thrust across to the other side. His older brother shortly followed in tow.

[Exit to Platform 9 3/4]

User Image

User Image

I guess I'll save the best for last
My future seems like one big past ________
You're left with me 'cause you left me no choice

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:54 am
User Image

Kaitlyn Davis

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

single.
twenty three.
hogwarts graduate.
madam puddifoot's tea shop.
hufflepuff house.
pureblood.
barista.

((OOC: outfit in right picture))

User Image
User Image

Although she was able to use magic without the Trace on her, Kaitlyn drove Amanda to King's Cross in an automobile in case any muggles noticed her and her sister fly in on a broom. Plus, that may make the younger girl think it was alright to use magic outside of school since her sister was using it. "Want me to take you to the train, or can you get there yourself?" Kaitlyn asked the Slytherin girl. Hell, she wasn't exactly a girl anymore. Sixteen years old is practically a woman. "Yeah, I can get there myself," she answered with a slight roll of her eyes. Amanda couldn't help but do such a gesture, it was in her nature. Plus, Kaitlyn has dropped her off at the station before and let her cross to Platform 9 3/4 on her own in the past. After getting out of the car and placing her belongings on a cart, she smirked as she stared at her sister, who also stood up out of her car. Here comes the speech, Amanda thought, waiting for the woman to lecture her on good behaviour for about five minutes. "Have a good year, stay out of trouble, and win that quidditch cup, captain," the Hufflepuff said with a smile and a nod before leaning in to wrap her arms around Amanda in an embrace. The Slytherin groaned lightly as she was sucked up into a hug, but she hugged back anyway. Putting up with this a couple times a year was doable. "I will, thanks," she murmured into her sister's ear before the two let go of each other. With that, the girls went there separate ways. Of course, Kaitlyn waited for Amanda to walk through the brick wall before driving off. What kind of a sister would she be if she didn't make sure the girl didn't make it through the barrier?

User Image

((OOC: Next post at Platform 9 3/4))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:11 pm
Veronica Kiss
[UNSORTED]
House: Unsorted
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 11
Year at Hogwarts: Yet to start her first year

Seriously why is Dad so interested in the Wizarding World? I hope he remembered to return all my textbooks.

User Image
"You've got everything right, Ronnie?" Veronica Kiss's father asked pointing to the cart. His daughter rolled her eyes at her pet name and readjusted the rucksack on her shoulder that carried her uniform carefully folded along with History of Hogwarts which her Dad had stolen most of the summer, trying to get a better understanding of the school his only child would be going to. Laughing her Dad ruffled her blonde curls and said, "Considering how heavy the trunk is I would bet you do."

"Dad!" She said swatting at his hand. "Can I go now?"

"Hey you're never too big to be my little spitfire Ronnie, now are you? Knock them dead kid," He said as she took the cart and walked toward the wall with a confident smile, no running for her. "And get Ravenclaw!" He joked, "That's where all the smart boys go. And smart boys don't date a cop's daughter."

"Dad, that isn't funny. I am eleven," She said, wrinkling her freckled nose, and adjusting her Batman shirt. "Not forever," He said. And, when he asked if she wanted help she said, "Nah. You'd only be a pack horse. Don't want to look too spoiled." She stuck out her tongue and casually walked towards the wall, not even noticing she sped up to a brisk walk as she went to burst through the barrier.

"Oh yeah, and I bought an owl so I'll send you lots of letters!" He called as Veronica, or Ronna as she usually was called, burst through the wall to the other side. That gave her more of a start then going through the wall: her Muggle dad bought an owl. Why couldn't he be less nosy about Hogwarts and the Wizarding world? I guess having an involved Dad did have its downside. Be sorted into Ravenclaw: what Muggle dad would learn houses so quick?

New Location: And I'm through to Platform 9 3/4!

{OCC: Exit to Platform 9 3/4}

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:34 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

"So you do what exactly?" Darren asked for what could possibly the thousandth time. "You see that wall? Run at it." Cait rolled her eyes at him again. She looked at Wise and shook her head at the white bird as if it was obvious. "And you're sure that's how you do it?" He questioned his older sister again. It's not that he was scared of running into a wall, it was that he didn't want a bad reputation. Even if it was in front of a bunch of normal people.

"Yes. Do you want me to go first, then?" Cait asked, running her fingers through her hair. Darren nodded and she rolled her eyes, then began running at the wall and disappeared through it. Darren watched her with wide eyes. Right. He was supposed to do that? He took a deep breath and did the same, flinching as he passed through the wall.

Wearing

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:56 pm
Back to the street where we began
Pickin’ up things we shouldn’t read
Feeling as good as lovers can, you know
It looks like the end of history as we know
Yeah we're feeling so good
It’s just the end of the world

User Image
User Image

ρυʀєвℓσσם╰☆╮ Taken by Rose HallUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Prefect User Image

Wearing | Where: King's Cross Station | With: Tassy and Loki | Thinking: What did I do to deserve these two?!| OOC:

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´
Nell was happy her parents had trusted her to come to the station alone for once until she learned that the exception would be that her older siblings would accompany her. And to make matters worse, the only sane one was already at the school getting ready for the school year leaving her with an over-protective older brother and nearly certifiable insane sister. Speaking of them, Loki was looking around at the muggles with an odd look on his face before either raising an eyebrow or grinning flirtatiously at any giggling female that went by. Tassy on the other hand was messing with her hair and her clothes and her backpack. "Tas, yeah I've got-yes I know that so I-well no but I can ge-Tassy! TASSY!" Finally her older sister shut her mouth before glaring at her. "Well excuse me for trying to make sure you have everything! It's not like Coolio over there is gonna be any help." At his mentioning the young man merely rolled his eyes before giving a wink and grin towards Nell. "'Course I'm helping. I'm keeping her away from crazier you." The youngest sister gasped in fake horror. "She gets crazier?!" Tassy threw up her hands in exasperation but in her eyes shown mirth and amusement. "Fine! No need to gang up on me." Again, Loki merely rolled his eyes before giving his sister the normal one armed brotherly hug. "Have fun, use your power for good, and tell Rose if she even thinks about giving you a hickey that I know 43 undetectable poisons." Nell flushed bright and stammered while her sister guffawed. "Loki!" Still seeing them both laughing she turned with a huff and began pushing her trolly through the magical barrier.
`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

Into a room where it's nine in the afternoon
And your eyes are the size of the moon
You could 'cause you can so you do
We're feeling so good
just the way that we do
'Cause it's nine in the afternoon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:15 am
User ImageUser Image

Mood : Excited?
                                          Thinking : Is there something wrong with him? A fever?
                                          Doing : Entering...the barrier?
                                          Where : King's Cross Station
                                          With : Dad(Xanthus) and everybody else

Xavier gave out a sigh as he arrived in the station. Just one single short run towards the barrier and he’ll be travelling to Hogwarts again. “ Now then Xavier, I know that you’ve already done this kind of thing for about twice already, and I do believe that you already know what to do, " Xanthus advised, his hand on his son’s shoulder as he accompanied him in pushing his trolley forward. They were a lot of students that came before him, so he patiently waited. “ Xavier? “ The older male asked, peeking through his son’s hair. ” Yeah…? “ he replied, turning to face the taller one, blue eyes clashing with brown. “ I know that you’ll do great in Hogwarts. Be just like me, ‘kay? Be awesome, “ he grinned, causing both of them to burst into laughter. “ Yeah, yeah. I’ll be ‘awesome’ like you. Hopefully. “

They looked at each other before laughing again. “ Oh, it’s our turn. Let’s go, Da.“ Xavier hurried across the barrier and noticed that his father wasn’t beside him. He turned around and cocked a brow before saying, “ Cmon, we’ll be late. “ Xanthus slowly walked towards Xavier, a small, unsettled smile on his face. The third year tilted his head on one side, confused. “ Xavier, I do believe that you can take care of yourself from here on. I mean, going to Hogwarts. “

“ Of course. I’m already 13….I can’t do anything…..wrong… “ He shrugged, remembering last year. Xanthus chuckled and ruffled the child’s hair. “ You’re not that old yet. Now, go and pass through that barrier. “ Xavier simply nodded and ran towards the barrier, a moment after bidding his father farewell. ' Sheesh, why does he have to look so serious? '

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ: Exit to Platform o3o

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:00 am
User ImageUser Image

Feeling : Paranoid
Thoughts : Hurry up, Sera!
Doing : Proceeding towards the barrier
Where : King’s Cross Station
With : Everybody else

`•» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Serafina hurriedly ran, bumping people and apologizing afterwards. “ Oof! Oh—I’m so sorry! Ah! I’m sorry! “ She practically accidentally bumped into every single person that was inside the station. She just can not afford to be late, no matter what. She already made up with Shayna, and David, yeah, and now she might miss a lot of fun stuff because she woke up late. Very, very, late. “ I— ca— late—! “ she panted, finally seeing the proper barrier from afar. She didn't even know what in the hell she was saying. ” Finally!! “ She huffed again, then ran straight through the barrier.

As she was getting near the exit, she suddenly grabbed the end of her hair, only touching air. It became a habit of hers; when either scared or simply paranoid, she would twirl the end of her curls and mess them up. But now, she couldn't. Ah how she missed her bouncing soft brown curls. But hey, you wouldn’t blame her if she wanted her hair short, right?

`•» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Out Of Cookies: Exit to Platform

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:55 pm
Chloe & David Clarisse
Hufflepuff Fourth Year
Gryffindor Third Year

User ImageUser Image Location: King's Cross Station - Barrier

Chloe was practically running to platform nine and three quarters with David following swiftly after her. "Would you wait up?" he shouted after her as they got closer to the barrier. "No we are going to be late." she told him still in a rush. "If you hadn't felt it necessary to attack me with disgusting wet and gooey substance then we wouldn't be in a hurry." she shouted back at him. "Would you relax already... it wasn't my fault." David started. "If you hadn't stood in your room for like twenty minutes trying to decide on what to wear then we would have been there already." he stated. "David you are such a pain." she told him before running at the barrier. "Yeah I could say the same about you..." he muttered before following after her.

(Exit to Platform 9¾)

With: David

With: Chloe

OOC: ---  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:02 pm
User Image
----------- First year----------- Muggle born ----------- unsorted -----------

The comment about the the older girl being a prefect made Beatrice fell a little more at ease. Her old boarding School had used a Prefect system as well. So she did know she could at least trust them. She followed the girls until they paused before the Barrier between the 9 and 10. What were they waiting for, the train would be leaving soon. Her brown eyes darted towards the clock, the train would be leaving in a few minutes and now they were paused at the support, how did that make sense. Were they just as lost? though it seemed that did at least know a bit about the school, since they commented on something about a house called Ravenclaw. What did the school tame animals as well... well if that was the case the blond muggleborn wouldn’t have that much of a problem, she enjoyed animals a lot.

Where I am:-----------Kings cross station

Who i'm with:----------- too many people

what I'm up to:----------- trying to figure out where this platform is.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:00 am
User Image
Natasha is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Lovely at the Train Stationspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // loving my husband, Jonathanspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // No onespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Happyspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'It'll be so nice to have the girls home...' spacespac
'With the dancing, and the singing,
like the weekdays never happened.'

═════════════════════════════════

Natasha stood near the divider between Platforms nine and ten, waiting patiently. Originally, she and Jonathan and Sebastian were all supposed to have come to pick up Adalaide and the Catlin girls, but the poor little toddler wasn't feeling very well. Jonathan had decided to stay home and take care of him while Nat went to pick the girls up. She rolled back and forth on her heels, smiling. She wanted to talk to her daughter; something was up with that girl. She could tell from the letter's she'd sent home that there was something Ada was keeping from them all, even if Jonathan didn't see it. Nat would bet all the money in her bank account that it was a boy. She was curious, though, why Ada was, in fact, keeping it so secret. She was usually quite open with her parents. Particularly with Jonathan, and he didn't think anything was amiss. Nat chalked that up to Ada not wanting to talk to her father, who she was generally more comfortable with, about boys. But still... the difference between her comfort level with Jonathan and with her was very slight... so why wasn't she talking to her mother? Natasha wasn't worried by a long shot; Adalaide was a smart, independent girl, after all, it wasn't like she'd hook up with a loser or a jerk. But, young love was a fickle thing... it would be a lot easier for Nat to guide her daughter through the heartbreak (if there was to be any, of course. Nat and Jon were living proof that sometimes things just worked out) if she already had information on the boy and their relationship. She leaned back against a wall, watching the barrier, letting her eyes wander so that no one would see how very intently she was staring at it. No need to draw attention to it, after all.

═════════════════════════════════
                                                          'I could be, I should be, dancing right now.'

(( OOC: ))

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:14 am
User Image
Adalaide is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Sweet at the Train Stationspace
CURRENTLY // single // fancying // loving Chrisspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Natashaspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Happyspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Okay, I'm going to have to write Chris as soon as I'm home...' spacespac

❀ ❀ ❀ "Is this the last of our haunting?"
She says as she floats like an angel.
❀ ❀ ❀
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

Adalaide stepped through the Platform barrier with a smile on her face, pushing her cart gently so as to not disturb Dracula and Mina, her new kitten. She hoped that her parents would be alright with her bringing the poor little thing home... she couldn't have just vanished her and left her like that, after all! But, that didn't necessarily mean she had to keep her, either... but she wanted to, oh, so badly. Mina was such a sweet little thing... in the few weeks she'd had her, the small Munchkin kitten had grown very attached to her 'big brother' Dracula and to her new mummy. Ada was quite attached to her, as well.

She saw her mother waiting and smiled brightly, tamping down the surge of nerves that started to rear up when she realized that, at first glance, her mother hadn't recognized her. The woman's eyes looked confused for a split second after they made eye contact, and then amused as a smile broke over her face. Ada's arms were open to greet Natasha when the older woman closed the distance between them and encircled her in a hug.
                                                          "Goodness, Ada, what did you do to your hair?" Natasha pulled back from the hug and took a lock of now-golden blonde hair, examining it with a smile. Ada flushed a bit. "I wanted to... to try something new. Do you think it's pretty?" Ada personally loved it, had from the second Dhyl had finished fixing it the night before. She'd even attempted to style it a bit the way he'd done it last night, although with less flair. The result had been a lovely gentle wave to her normally straight hair. Natasha ruffled the top of Ada's head like she'd done when the Hufflepuff was just a little girl. "I think it's lovely, sweet. But, what prompted the need for a change?" Ada flushed a bit more, and Nat smiled knowingly. So, it was a boy. Adalaide would have to spill... and she would, soon enough.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ❀ ❀ ❀ You will never know until you let me go;
                                                          I'm hoping this will never end.
                                                          ❀ ❀ ❀

User Image

(( OOC: ))

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:04 pm
The Clarisse Family...

Johnathan//////////Mary Jane//////////////Chloe////////////////David/////////
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Goblin Liaison Office///////Healer//////////////Hufflepuff//////////Gryffindor//////

Chloe and David stepped off the train once they arrived at the platform. "Come on David time to find mum and dad." she told him shaking her head at her brother who was probably hanging with his girlfriend till she pulled him off the train. "I know but what's the rush? You totally interrupted." he told her rather annoyed. "You have all summer to see her I have to get to work on studying for my OWLs." she answered. "Sure… big deal their just tests." David did see that as being overly important. "Okay look... they decide your life so if you want to through all that away then go for it." Chloe said before going through the barrier with her things.

David just shook his head how bad could they really be? Following after her he saw his parents waiting for them. "Hey mum, dad I'd watch out Chloe's got a one stop mind." he told him. "Now David don't say things like that." Mary Jane replied. "But mum its true." he gave up right then. "So Dad what's the plan this summer?" David asked John as if hitting he wanted to work on his flying for next year. "Well your mother has something she'd like to tell you." John told David and Chloe.

"Yes, we've been invited to the Brighton ball." Mary Jane told them. "Brighton... like Mr. Brighton... my healing teacher...?" Chloe said in complete devastation. "Yes that’s the one." she answered her. "I can't I have OWLs to study for. You don't understand how important they are." she protested. "Yes we do and you can take one night off from studying to go to a ball." she told her. "But mum!" Chloe cried. "No buts Chloe you're going and that's that." she stated.

David instantly started laughing. "Ha ha... you have to go to the ball." he taunted. "Why are you laughing you have to go too." Chloe reminded him. "Oh... yeah... but at least he's not my teacher." he told her. That just made her feel worse. Why did she have to go to her teacher's family ball anyways? "Now that that's taken care of lets head out of here." John announced before the Clarisse family headed out for the station.

(Exit)

Stats'

Johnathan: Happy
Mary Jane: Happy
Chloe: Happy... mortified
David: Happy and finding this rather funny.

Who we're with: Besides each other no one.
OOC: ---  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:08 pm
User Image

Sapphire M Snow

Where? --- Between Platforms 9 & 10 headed to Platform 9 3/4
With? --- The Snow family
Thoughts & Feelings --- Let's get this show on the road....

The blonde looked up at the wall. Of course it was a wall. Why would it be anything otherwise? Didn't anyone think they could just walk somewhere that didn't look odd having some one run straight into a wall? Sapphire rolled her eyes as she waved a quick goodbye to her parents and followed her cousin onto the platform. She was actually quite ready to leave behind this stupid group of people she called family and find those more suitable of her time...

First Year >>> Unsorted >>> Single >>> Pure Blood

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:15 pm
User Image☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽
I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

// // // // 14 //

Where? --Platform between 9 & 10 About to head to 9 and 3/4
With? --- My family
Feeling//OoC --- Why is she in such a rush?

User Image

As Sapphire disappeared behind the magic wall, the half-blood reluctantly moved to give her family hugs and good byes. This summer had been filled with nothingness really... Well except whatever Sapphire could want in the two weeks she was there... Shayna smiled at Carter and Ryan who had just started a makeshift walk. Both hands on the ground but with their butts in the air. It was so cute. She picked them both up and nuzzled their noses until they both giggled before handing them to her mom. "Don't worry Aunt Finna, I'll keep an eye on Sapphire. She won't get into too much trouble now anyways. Plus with Raph around she'll probably throw herself into being better. Mom, Dad... You will give Phillippe another hug for me won't you? And make sure my owl doesn't get too far when you send her back to me. After whatever business you had her gone for..." Denise and Elton just chuckled and hugged Shayna in a huge family hug. Her aunt and uncle just smiled grimly and Raph's parents were already leaving.

Shayna rolled her eyes as she looked around starting to hope David wasn't going to be too late... She ran through the portal wall thing and onto the platform.

User Image

User Image

I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:38 pm
User Image

"The violin plays a soft melody,
as my mind starts to feel ease.
Let the music wash over my soul,
make my mind pure and whole.
Let me be renewed."

Claire Alexandrie raced down the path, her luggage being pushed in front of her, she didn't want to be late for the first day...or at least the train.
That would be just awful.

Ignoring the pleads of a voice behind her she grabbed Victor's hand who was running behind her and panting and stopped in front of the divider between platforms nine and ten.

Hearing a thud behind her she looked back and laughed at the sight of a dazed Victor among tumbled luggage, "Oh Victor. You're so...." She paused for a moment, "...Clumsy."

Victor just coughed, was he starting to sweat? Ew!
Claire did this on purpose he betted! Standing up and brushing some dust off of him, he glared at Claire, "I know you did that on purpose!"

Claire just gasped, "Me? I would never pinkie~"

Victor just glared at her as he grabbed his luggage, he glared one last time at his younger cousin and vanished between the platforms.
Claire quickly followed suit, snickering as she also vanished.

"Broken glass,
shattered shards.
As my sweet relents,
my bitter comes forth.
Prepare for the end."

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items