Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:12 pm
User Image

Aravis Rosentha

Fourth YearGryffindorDreamer

Aravis sighed as she listened to Will describe his summer. It reminded her of the time she had spent with her father, that is, before the trip in which he died. She pushed that to the back of her mind. She hadn't forgotten him, she only realized a few months before that just because he wasn't right there, didn't mean his love had to stop. After all, according to him, love was immortal.

"Sounds like fun," she replied. "My summer must have been below average then. All I did was stay home," Aravis admitted, laughing a bit. She didn't realize how much of her life had been non-existant until she actually said it out loud.

I am a dreamer
Take me higher

Open the sky up
Start a fire

I believe
Even if it's just a dream

{Do you wanna move to the station in a bit?}  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:24 pm
User Image
==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====
ωilliam Ɍadcliffe
Fifth Year → Gryffindor

==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====

►The man... The mystery... The legend...◄

He chuckled when she said she had a boring summer and smiled at her. "Hey, at least you weren't getting in trouble. I know a few summers I wish didn't happen." He sighed and noticed a slightly distant look before she laughed.

Out Of Character: {Yeah, or we're gonna miss the Sorting ceremony}

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:38 pm
User Image

Aravis Rosentha

Fourth YearGryffindorDreamer

Aravis laughed at Will's comment. It wasn't uncharacteristic for a Gryffindor to get in trouble. After all, they were quite well known for breaking the rules. "I suppose there's always those times," the girl replied before taking a quick glance out the window. It appeared that they had arrived in Hogsmeade.

"Since when was the trip so quick?" Aravis remarked. She had heard of time flying when having fun, but she didn't actually think that it would actually go by as quick as it did. "Perhaps we should be getting off?" the girl suggested as she let out a giggle.

I am a dreamer
Take me higher

Open the sky up
Start a fire

I believe
Even if it's just a dream

{You can post there first if you want. 3nodding }  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:16 am
Ethan King

User Image

User Image

Unsorted first year

User Image

Ethan stepped into the compartment beside Cathryn and waved to his family as the train chugged out of the station. When they were finally out of sight, he sat down. After a few moments, he took out one of his textbooks and began to read. This was going to be a long journey.

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║

I am on the Hogwarts Express
with Cathryn and Twigs
and I'm going To Hogsmeade Station.

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║

True to the end, united we stand...

User Image

Charlotte stepped onto the train, exhausted from battling the crowd on the platform. She began walking the length of the train, looking for someone she might know. As she passed one of the compartments, she came to a halt, a huge smile across her face. She slid the door open, impatiently. "Jess!" She yelled. "OH MY GOSH!! How are you? Tell me everything about your summer. Are you going to join the quidditch team this year?" Charlotte could barely fight the flow of questions. She had missed her friend so much.

2nd Year

...so I stand by my friends.

Skuld HJG

KlutzyChild

Gracious Gekko

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:26 pm
Jessica Sassareth

Slytherin, Second Year

User Image Jess awoke with a start and blinked awake to stare at Charlotte, "Oh Kat, how are you? At least, I didn't collapse on the train platform..... I had problems breathing again, the usual. I.... don't know about Quidditch. I wouldn't mind going out for the team, but I'd be afraid I'd just end up dying on them..."

Jess tried to smile at her friend and shrugged, "I don't have much to report about my summer, except reading library books and watching chimney sweeps in London. How about you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:47 pm

User Image

Charlotte smiled, glad to be back in Jess's company. "Well, the most important thing about my summer is that my mom was impressed by my grades and actually got me the firebolt 2. Can you believe it?" Carlotte beamed with delight. "I'm sure to become a chaser now. You should come visit next summer. Mum would be glad to have you over." Charlotte took a seat opposite Jess. She pulled out a couple chocolate frogs and offered one to Jess before tearing one open. "No way! Neville Longbottom!" Charlotte was phsyched to get a card she didn't have yet.

2nd Year

KlutzyChild

Gracious Gekko

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:18 pm
Jessica Sassareth

Slytherin, Second Year

User Image Jess gratefully accepted the chocolate frog and smashed it open before the animated candy to leap away, "Be very thankful that you have a wonderful mother, Kat. Personally, I believe that there's more kindness in that lady than there is in my entire family. Oh.... I got Hermione Granger. She's quite the academian and a personal favorite. Just don't tell my fellow Slytherins."

The pale redhead tucked away the card.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:44 pm

User Image

Charlotte winced. She wanted to say how her mother was often neglecting and didn't get to spend enough time with her, but she knew that Jess had it much worse and didn't want to offend her. Glancing out the window, Charlotte realized that they were getting close to the school. She took the opportunity to change into her Hufflepuff robes before returning to the compartment. "Aren't you so excited for the feast?" Charlotte excitedly allowed. She couldn't wait for turkey and potatoes and pudding and whatnot. She then slipped into a daydream where she was surrounded by all kinds of food.

2nd Year

KlutzyChild

Gracious Gekko

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:46 pm
Jessica Sassareth

Slytherin, Second Year

User Image Jess nodded, "Yes, the food is better at Hogwarts. It's just too bad we can't sit beside each other at the feast. I'd love to sit with you and fully catch up..."

The pale redhead gave Charlotte a waning smile, then suddenly got up and locked the door to their small room on the train. Seeing the blinds were already drawn to the inside of the passenger car, Jess swiftly went to Chalotte and hugged her, "Thank you... Thank you for everything. I think your the only one who actually gives a damn about me. Thank you, Kat."

The young Slytherin sobbed into Charlotte's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:55 pm
User Image

User Image

Charlotte froze, Jess sobbing into her blouse. Charlotte had never had anyone need her before. She was at a loss at what to do. Slowly, she followed her instinct and put her hand on Jess's back. "There there. You'll be alright. I know there's others who care about you because you're one of the nicest people I know. You have the capability of true friendship, and that's hard to come by." Charlotte let her eyes peer through the blinds. "Hey, look! We're almost at Hogsmeade." Charlotte patted Jess's back, and tried her best to offer comfort.

KlutzyChild

Gracious Gekko

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:14 pm
Jessica Sassareth

Slytherin, Second Year

User Image Jessica smiled while she still held on to Charlotte with tears still running down her cheeks, "I... I love you, Kat. Last year would have been completely unbearable without you. You're the only one who looked past my House and my blood to see the real me. And I'm eternally grateful. There.... There's no one else who even bothered to look. They see my family name with scorn and loathing. And I want to be better than my blood.... I don't want to be a monster."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:49 pm
User Image

User Image

Charlotte sighed. She'd never really dealt with this kind of situation before, and she was only twelve years old. Still, she cared about Jess and sympathy was one of her defining qualities. "You're not a monster, Jess. Don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise. I couldn't have made it through last year without you either. I... I love you too." Charlotte patted Jess once again as the train came to a startling halt. "We better go if we want to make it in time for the feast... hey, maybe we can meet in the library or something tomorrow. The hufflepuff table is going to be boring without anyone to talk to." Charlotte's mind crept forward to the table where people she didn't know sat, and she knew her confidence would falter as soon as she stepped into the great hall. She shuddered and returned to the present, where Jess still sat.

KlutzyChild

Gracious Gekko

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:56 pm
Jessica Sassareth

Slytherin, Second Year

User Image Jess gave Charlotte one last hug and then looked her best friend in the eye, "That sounds like a plan. Take care of you. And no matter what happens, we'll have each other."

The pale redhead gently held Charlotte's hand and gave it a final squeeze before the two of them prepared to disembark the train.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:16 am
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
Yia looked up at the third year hufflepuff. The same year as his older brother and he smiled his mischevious smile as he stuck his tongue out at her, "We don't look TOO much alike, however, we caaaaan." He said cutely as he changed the bright red hair into dark blonde, and changing his face to look exactly like Woil's.

Woil just smiled and rolled his eyes at his brother. He shook the girl's hand, "Hi, I'm Woil, and Mr. troublemaker over there is my younger brother Yia." He said gently. His mind was still mulling over what happened over the ball. Something he'd not be willing to talk to this girl about. He needed more friends, perhaps her? No! Now's not the time to be thinking that! Roi is getting stronger with each passing minute! I need to find Allen... He thought, but he didn't act on it so he just looked out the window again. Staring out at the many people getting on the train, he smiled. For once he had his own actions and his own thoughts again... He could barely remember the last time things were like this.

"Hey daydreamer! Wake up!" He called out to his older brother, who could only smile and shake his head at the boy.
User Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:16 am
User Image
pre-third year - hufflepuff
▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

allen w. rhoddes

▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
muggle born - wizard raised

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
“To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan, and not quite enough time.”
– Leonard Bernstein
“Now, somehow, in some new way, the sky seemed almost alien.”
– Lyndon B. Johnson

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

¦¦
the white haired boy hauled himself up the iron stairs of the train, leading into the hallway of compartments. His luggage safely stowed below his feet in the expansive hallow cavity of storage, only his owl in its cage occupy his hands. He had seen a few familiar faces and backs-of-heads on his slow, winding way to the scarlet engine, but struck no conversation with any. The only person he wanted to speak to seemed occupied by both staring with a longing in her eyes at two other recognizable figures, and speaking ton Ronyo Storm.
If Allen had not informally met Storm two years prior and watched him in class ever since then, he would have felt much stronger about the situation than just some friendly disappointment.
One thing he had seen was a lack of Woil Noinnei. The pleasure this served him had caused an uncontrolled grin. his apparent lack of attendance as well as the searching William Nott served to fuel the hope that the boy did as Allen had expected and hoped. His mind felt at ease as he clambered onto the train, looking through compartments to find a completely empty one. Poe hooted at his side, ruffling his feathers as Allen placed a gloved hand on the knob of one pair of sliding doors, opening them to enter.
¦¦

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out