Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:13 am
Thanks puu!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:54 am
Revel1984
I'll reply to that asap hun, you might need to poke me since im still limited on computer time because im sharing with my brother
No rush at all hun! =D Take your time and have fun!
*huggles*  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:16 am
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:14 pm
heart  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:09 am
Hello there! ^_^ I sort of randomly clicked on your plot thread and bunches of ideas just popped into my head. I have a mare, Soileanna that is very motherly, poetic, and a bit of a space cadet. Between telling stories and being generally spacey, she is rather motherly and would love to teach little teen-Sophia how to sing. She is also rather philosophical and would make a great friend for either Shalar or Annabell or both... It is really up to you and what you are in the mood for!

I also have Dimitri, who makes for a fun rp if nothing else. He is clever and does not often curb his tongue. He never takes off his mask, at least when anyone else is around to see... perhaps he could get upset with Shalar for seeing him one time while he isn't wearing it and might pick a fight? He usually isn't one for violence, but that could set him off... *chuckles* He could also befriend your Annabell if you are still looking for friends for her.

As you can tell, I have too many thoughts... XD If any of them perk your interest, please let me know!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:02 am
Alanna the Pirate Queen
XD hehehe, you are as bad as me! LOVING IT! Hehehe.

Ok.... Let me see, Shalar is very difficult to make friends with, mostly because he has different moods and I really have no control over which mood he will be in o.O he has surprised me several times in the past..... Annabell is far more amiable tho so she would pretty much make friends with most.

So.... I would love Soileanna to teach Sophia to sing! Should be fun XD hehehe. Would you care to start this or me? I am going to the aquarium today so it would likely be tomorrow that I start it.

Also, for Dimitri..... it sounds like it could be fun between him and Shalar =D though I can see Shalar refusing to fight him over something as petty as mask... and maybe even going into the whole "Everyone wears a masks, yours is just physical... get over it." Or something... of course if attacked more than once he would likely retailliate... but we would need to see XD. Again who shall start?

RP for Annabell is also loved =D  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:29 am
*laughs* BAD?! XD I think it is wonderful! Haha!

Well, I can start both... =} It would be easier that way. Sophia could hear Sol singing and find her that way, and Dimitri will probably be bathing with his mask off when Shalar walks in on him... ^_^

Overall, I really need more rp for Dimitri... XD So we can also rp a friendly meeting between Dimitri and Annabell...? It would probably just be a short meet-n-greet, if you don't mind such things...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:32 am
Alanna the Pirate Queen
*laughs* BAD?! XD I think it is wonderful! Haha!

Well, I can start both... =} It would be easier that way. Sophia could hear Sol singing and find her that way, and Dimitri will probably be bathing with his mask off when Shalar walks in on him... ^_^

Overall, I really need more rp for Dimitri... XD So we can also rp a friendly meeting between Dimitri and Annabell...? It would probably just be a short meet-n-greet, if you don't mind such things...
I am not a fan of just plain meet-and-greets BUT I have an idea to add some drama so that would be fine XD hehehe. But I will keep it a secret for now!

Ok, that sounds great. If you could PM me tags that would be great as I keep track of them better that way --baby brain-- if I am ever really slow just poke me! =D I really won't be offended, sometimes I just get busy in RL or forget or both XD hehehe. So a quick PM is really the best way smile
*nodnod*  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

THE Jehan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:35 pm
Hey!
I was wondering, has Demon found a nemesis yet?
If not, I may have a long term plot that may interest you.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:39 pm
x_nagatai
Hey!
I was wondering, has Demon found a nemesis yet?
If not, I may have a long term plot that may interest you.
Nope, he still has Santeria but that is more of a love hate kalona rival thing.... he doesn't class her as his but he doesn't try to kill her either.

Would LOVE to hesr your plot, just bare with me at the moment since I am in hospital, with no idea when I will be out, what is going to happen etc.... so l will be slow replying and won't be able to start any RPs until i am out smile
Hope thats not a problem, plotting is always fun though hehehe  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

THE Jehan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:48 pm
Oh, no problem! The prospective nemesis is still a foal right now. xD

My foal Azumet is eventually going to grow up hating evil. As in, creating a herd to try and eradicate all forms of evil from the Kawani lands.
And Demon is trying to raise and Kalona army, right?
I was thinking something along the lines of a war between Azu's herd and Demon's army? Maybe Azumet and Demon could meet when Azu's younger and create the rivalry from there? And when he hears Demon is raising an army, Azu gets a group (later a herd) together to try and counter them?

I'm not completely sure on the specifics, as he just popped from his basket. But I though it'd be cool for them to not just have one battle. It would be like, an epic war! But yeah. That's my general idea right now.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:53 am
x_nagatai
Oh, no problem! The prospective nemesis is still a foal right now. xD

My foal Azumet is eventually going to grow up hating evil. As in, creating a herd to try and eradicate all forms of evil from the Kawani lands.
And Demon is trying to raise and Kalona army, right?
I was thinking something along the lines of a war between Azu's herd and Demon's army? Maybe Azumet and Demon could meet when Azu's younger and create the rivalry from there? And when he hears Demon is raising an army, Azu gets a group (later a herd) together to try and counter them?

I'm not completely sure on the specifics, as he just popped from his basket. But I though it'd be cool for them to not just have one battle. It would be like, an epic war! But yeah. That's my general idea right now.
Hmmmm... not sure how to work it out, but basically Demon's army is only raised to get his 'mate' back.... her herd steals her back and since Demon is VERY attached to her he will do anything to get her back. So the army is only there so he can reclaim what he see as 'his'.

However..... *thinks* it could be fun to have Demon meet your boy as a foal, see him as a waste of time (since he is just a foal) and dismiss him, then after that maybe your boy starts to get annoyed or discovers what a 'kalona' really is and it angers him. They could meet again when your boy is a teenager and perhaps he refuses to be dismissed? So they fight? A grudge could form... I can see Demon winning the first fight but taking a nasty hit or two that will scar? Maybe your boy goes out of his way and tries to get back at Demon... maybe he even find out about Cherish and try to 'free' her.... that would seriously piss Demon off.

These are just some first thoughts, I will keep thinking. smile  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

THE Jehan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:52 pm
Syaoran-Puu

That seems very plausible, but I'd like to wait till Azu's in his "teen" years before he meets Demon for the first time and is dismissed. And as a young adult maybe he comes across Demon hurting/hunting someone and tries to fight back? And the grudge forms etc etc.

Seeing as he will go on a quest to rid the kawani lands of evil, learning about Cherish would DEFINITELY make him go after Demon and try to rescue her. And maybe whether or not she's rescued, Azu's rescue group and Demon's mini-army can evolve in size and purpose?
Azu's group becomes a herd and Demon's group becomes a large army, now both intent on defeating each other? Either way I think both parties would get more desperate, no? If Azu couldn't resuce Cherish on the first attempt, he'd keep trying to go back with larger groups, and am I right in assuming that if Azumet rescued her, Demon would keep trying to get her back? Eventually I can see it becoming less about Cherish and more about defeating the other party, at least on Azu's behalf.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:51 pm
Hey, you still interested in plotting with Azumet?  

THE Jehan

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces