Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
..::|InfectMeWithYourLoveandFillMeWithYourPoison|::..[A/O] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whoo alien love.
  YAY!
  Weird.
View Results

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:55 pm
((Bumps? This had such potential. D: ))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:01 am
LovetoCauseMayhem
A leg of the bench shattered into splinters, making the bench collapse at an angle and throwing everyone sitting on it off balance.

[Oh snap. Was that the bench Viktor, Morgan, and Dove were on? I probably should have asked months ago, but it just dawned on me....]  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:32 pm
((Yes, that was the bench. >.>))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:23 pm
[*palms face* I wish we would have realized that months ago. Shall I PM everyone and then we back track to that point and continue from there?]  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:31 pm
[Yes... no?]  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:54 pm
((I'm here.))  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:02 pm
((Sorry, I sometimes forget I'm in rps in the Why Not guild still. >.>

But yes, I would love to backtrack.))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:04 pm
(ME TOO)  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:57 pm
[Alright! -cracks knuckles- Lets do this.]

As the cracking sounded, Dove's eyes widened, her mouth opening in a silent scream as she was flung off balance, crashing onto the floor. Floundering for a moment, she grunted, "Get off me!" She thought bitterly, more startled by what had happened then afraid. Her hands shoved at Morgan and Viktor, their combined weight crushing her small frame.

Pozlaceny chewed her lip from where she stood, her eyes darting from place to place to find the cause. "Viktor, is someone around?" She'd never seen things explode randomly like they were doing now, so she figured that a Qualiktar must be presant, or at least a half-breed. 'But who?. Walking to the corner, she saw Phoebe aparantly freaking out. "Oh hunny, calm down. Right now!" Her voice held athority as she strode towards her.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:05 pm
((That was a bad move....Viktor weighs close to two tons....))

Viktor got up rather quickly, morgan on the other hand simply rolled to the side and off of Dove, still blushing, and the explosion had put them closer physically than he could comfortably go with the misunderstanding that had happened between him and dove. His misunderstanding. His lack of being able to understand her had planted the seeds of desire hin him, and so had in the process had also doomed him. He was no embarrassed by any contact with her.

Viktor held out his hand for Dove; offering to help her up.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:07 pm
((In his human form? SERIOUSLY?))

Phoebe leaped up at Pozlaceny's approach, her eyes darting from one place to another.

"Who are you?" She demanded in fear. In panic, she motioned wildly to her head. "Who...was..." she struggled for words. "THAT?! Who was that in my head?!"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:22 pm
[yeah, Wire told me his weight stays the same. I asked. haha.]

Dove took his hand and climbed to her feet. After dusting herself off, she brushed her hair from her eyes and glared. 'Fat a**. Crushing me like that. grr.' Holding her wrist, which had been pinned under her in the fall, Dove's lower lip trembled. She held a strong face and dropped her hand after a moment, not wanting anyone to know she had hurt it. Grabbing the paper off the ground, Dove pressed it to her leg and wrote, 'Shall we go see what happened?'

"I am Pozlaceny. And you are?" She held out her hand, her tone turning conversational so as to not frighten the girl. 'Something about her seems familiar...' She took a good look at her appearance and bite her lip. "Your mother's name doesn't happen to be Anthrax, does it?"  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:28 pm
"Maybe I should remind you what I am in my true form Love..." and then an image of the massive creature that was Viktor's true form appeared in Dove's mind along side an image of his human form for comparison. "My weight stays the same no matter my form. And I weigh in at around 2 tons, maybe more, maybe less. Haven't weighed myself by this planets gravity yet..." Viktor's mental tone sounded amore than a bit less than happy. He didn't like being called fat.

Morgan stayed quiet and slowly moved to sit against a building. Blushing vividly.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:45 pm
Dove reached out and placed a hand on Viktor's arm and frowned, 'Sorry. I didn't mean to be mean. I was just caught off guard. You aren't fat. Just heavy.' Turning her pink head, Dove arched an eyebrow at Morgan. Lifting her hands she signed to him, hoping perhaps the male understood ASL. 'Why so red? Did you get hurt?" She winced inwardly at the ache this caused.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers