Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
..:: Three Little Words ::.. | Open | Bunny X Spartan | Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hmmm...Should I ask the fluffy bunny question again?
  1?
  5?
  10?
  More? | Me: JESUS!!! |
  Hey....Aren't you guys peeking at my rp before it opens? >.<
View Results

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:33 pm
You're acting like you're on your o w n,
But I saw
you standing with a girl
S t o p trying to steal my heart away
Stop trying to steal my
h e a r t away

- - - ɛ v α ɼ ɨ α - - -

" ɨ . C η . ƒ є є l . Y ѻ ʉ ɼ . ɧ ɛ α ɼ Ϯ b ɛ α ϯ . "

Mae woke up when the bus stopped. Everyone, as far as she could hear, was really happy. She yawned, rubbing her eyes. It was the afternoon. Mae looked at Adrian but couldn’t guess what he was thinking. She didn’t want to bother him or talk to him if he was going to be a brat.

The teachers said they could go to beach really quick and play before they went to their hotel and had dinner with the other bus’ classes. Everyone exited, stretching from their long trip. Some ran to the sand, which was lukewarm. Mae stayed behind, at the edge of the parking lot right before the sand. The sun was setting, leaving an orange glow about her. It was a pretty sight it was, prettier than the pastel colors of the sunset at home. She wiped at her eyes with her sleeve. Everyone was playing on the beach.

This was the real reason she wanted to come. The sunset, how miraculous it was. It was her first time seeing it here. It was her first time being so close to the beach. Yes, despite how preppy everyone got about the trip, Mae looked forward to going. “How pretty,” she muttered and then melted down to cry.
She didn’t think people would see her and it didn’t matter to her if anyone did. But the tears wouldn’t stop.

Yes, it was because of that time ago.
“Mom! Mom!” Little Mae pointed to the rushing ocean. “Huh?”
“I want to play in the water!” Her mother smiled. “But we didn’t bring swim suits, hun.” Yet her father stood boldly behind them with arms crossed. “You can’t. No, I can’t permit you to go in that disgusting germ infested water. What if you got sick? What if you drowned? What if you died? A child shouldn’t be allowed to play in this kind of place. Understand?”
With much difficulty to keep back her tears, she replied, “I understand.”

Mae hadn’t been to the seaside since kindergarten. Her father faced everything with such a serious point of view. When she got invited to parties or sleep overs, he would totally be against it. Even if she made a friend, she was always moving around due to her father’s job. She was alone when she was young so she got bullied a lot. Eventually, she came to hate her father for making her life so miserable, thus developing a bad personality. In the end, it was her first year of middle school when he became ill with the late phase of cancer. She didn’t even know. Not even her mother. To be honest, she wasn’t sad at all.
Even when he apologized, his reasoning that he tried to protect his only daughter. He felt he was too hard on her. He felt guilty, she knew, and said that he loved her and her mother very much. He cried even.
“But I, at all times, love you very much because you are my only lovely daughter.”

Mae wiped at her tears. She was happy she came. Tomorrow, she’d feel the water for the first time. She settled with this and with a small, faint smile on her lips.

User Image

No matter what it is you t h i n k
I'm not the kind of g i r l to break,
And give my
h e a r t away
Stop trying to steal my heart
a w a y

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:43 pm
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

Adrian walked out as well and looked over at the sunset. It was one of the most beautiful things he's ever seen in his entire life! Something then popped into his head, something he should have never forgotten. Something that made him how he was before.

'Christine...' Adrian thought as he smiled and looked at the sunset.

Christine was Adrian's older sister. When he was little, the whole family would always go out and just have fun. They'd go to the park, watch movies, everything.

About six years ago though, Christine was killed in a car crash involving him and his father. The car swerved into an oncoming car, the crash killing Christine instantly. Adrian came out with a broken arm and a large slash on his chest from a stray piece of shrapnel. He father broke both his feet and had a concusion.

The sun reminded him of her sunny disposition and that she was always looking at the brighter side of things.

'Don't look at the bad things in life Adrian. Always think positive! The sun may set, but it always comes back as bright as ever.'

"Yea... Bright as ever..." Adrian murmured and sat down on a parking block and just stared at the sunset. He had a smile on his face once more, a smile that was like his old one.
Not Enough I Say

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:14 pm
But I saw
you standing with a girl
Stop trying to steal my
h e a r t away

- - - ɛ v α ɼ ɨ α - - -

Mae dropped her bags into the room before letting out a sigh and collapsing on the bed. The dinner was horrible with all the chattering. She sat at the very edge of the table with the rest of the class, though she didn’t speak to anyone. She closed her eyes momentarily though the rustling around her made her sit back up.
It was her roommate, Luce (first name I came up with >.<), who was unluckily partnered up with her. There was two to every room since the rooms were small and there was only one bed. However, Luce was a strange one.
“I saw you crying. Thought I didn’t see you huh?” She giggled. She was quite the bubbly one. “Everyone says that you are some mute girl walking around the school. But I think after what I saw, I think of you differently.”

Mae looked at her sternly. She was nice but Mae was uneasy. She was so friendly and gentle, making Mae blush. Eventually, the two got a little friendlier, bonding quickly. Though Luce did most of the talking, Mae enjoyed listening. The two fell asleep late and eventually were late to breakfast. Luce, surprisingly, didn’t have many friends either and decided to eat with Mae. She was fine with it, though she was foreign to being with someone else. The teachers would let the students roam today until the afternoon when it was time to come back to the hotel. She was enticed, her aura a bit lighter than the dark mood people thought she had.

The first feeling of sand inbetween her toes was a pleasant one, her face instantly warming up. Luce left her on her own, saying she wanted to meet up with her boyfriend. Mae didn’t mind, she was pleased with this. Eventually she settled under her small parasol and towel, watching her classmates at play. Her bathing suit was under her clothes and she was a little shy with getting into the water. So she sat there reclined with herself, quietly observing everything around her.

User Image

And give my
h e a r t away
a w a y

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:34 pm
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

Adrian's roommate was Jeffery. He was a huge nerd and didn't talk much. Adrian was reading a book he brought when Jeffery then said something. "Why did you change all of a sudden? It was pretty weird and everyone is talking about you change. I honestly don't care that you changed and all, but I'm just curious why you did that after being so popular." He asked.

Adrian looked over at him with a smile. "Well things happened and I thought I would have been happier that way. Well, turns out that it just made matters worse so now everyone hates me." He said to him.

"I don't hate you! I just asked a question that's all!" Jeffery said back.

Adrian just laughed. "Nah, I meant everyone as in a ratio. I know not every person hates me. Most probably don't care besides the gossip." He said back. He then looked to see what he was playing. "So, Final Fantasy? Which one?"

Jeffery's eyes grew wide and sorta sparkled when he asked that. "Final Fantasy IV! It's the best one!" He said back.

The two of them started to talk about games until neither of them could keep there eyes opened.

Jeffery's friends were like him, all nerdy. They were skeptical of talking to Adrian at fist, but warmed up to him pretty quickly. They talked more about games during breakfast.

They soon made it to the beach, Adrian in his swim trunks with a light blue shirt on as well. He wasn't planning to swim or anything, but might as well wear it. He sat down on his towel, the sun bathing him as he just stared at the sky. "Your right Christine. The sun is as bright as ever." He said with a smile and just dazed off into his own world, a smile on his face like before.

Not Enough I Say

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:07 pm
But I saw
you standing with a girl
Stop trying to steal my
h e a r t away

- - - ɛ v α ɼ ɨ α - - -

Mae rummaged to her bag before pulling out a hair tie to put her hair into a ponytail. Rarely did she ever put her hair up, the change revealing the bangs that framed her face and her slender neck that was hidden by her black locks of hair. She was only shy of taking her clothes off. Her mother went with her to buy her bathing suit and Luce said it looked smashing. She was shy but eventually decided to pull off her shirt and shorts, folding them neatly on her bag. She wore a pink, girly two piece, revealing her stomach and legs. She covered herself with her hands. The air was cold but the sun was beaming down on her skin. In time, she received several looks, most of them surprised to see Mae so open. She didn’t care, they could think what they wanted of her. She was at the beach in her own bathing suit and no one telling her not to go into the water. She couldn’t believe she was at a place like this.

The water looked promising, however despite her anxiety, and she was excited to get into the water. Familiar blonde hair caught her eye and she smirked as Adrian sat only a few yards away. Was it fate? “You look jolly,” she teased. She stood and dusted the sticky sand off her. “Glad to see that smile is back,” she murmured before looking back out the water. It looked promising, her face alighting. She gave him a small wave before walking off to the water. She cringed at the cool water against her feet. How refreshing. She walked deeper in until the water lapped about her knees. It felt serene. She loved the salty air, sucking it in as much as possible before basking in water and sun.

User Image

And give my
h e a r t away
a w a y

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:23 pm
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

Adrian looked over to see Mae in a rather cute pink bikini which made him blush a little. "Y-yea I am! Thanks!" He said to her before watching her run off to the water. Adrian got up and took his towel. He decided he was gonna do what he was wanting to do for a while, sketch. He needed to get his sketch pad though first. What he did was quickly put his towel down next to someone else's (Mae's even though he didn't know) and quickly went off to get his sketch pad. It took him about ten minutes to get it and come back since they were right next to the hotel. He came back and sat back down on his towel, opening his sketch pad to a clean sheet and began to sketch the ocean.

Not Enough I Say

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:51 pm
But I saw
you standing with a girl
Stop trying to steal my
h e a r t away

- - - ɛ v α ɼ ɨ α - - -

Completely content with herself, Mae got out of the water, heading to her towel. Luce caught up with her and invited her to a game of volleyball. They had three people and were missing a person so Mae was ideal for the position. She was hesitant in answering but decided to for the fun of being at the beach. Volleyball even turned out to be a great talent of hers. She was tall and lean, not afraid to dive for the ball. The game caught a lot of attention, maybe too much. However, she lost in the end. Giving a weak smile to Luce and her boyfriend, some nerdy kid she didn’t know the name of, before waving to them goodbye. It was nice playing and she actually blushed when she came to the realization that she actually did like the attention. Maybe she was blooming? She covered her face with her hand, embarrassed at her thoughts. She bought herself an ice cream before eventually plopping back down on her towel. She never did like too much sun on her and cowered under the umbrella.

She found Adrian right next to her, widening her eyes a little before sitting up and covering herself partially with her arms. “What a coincidence that you sat next to my camp. Say, Adrian, are you stalking me?” Of course, she was joking. She seemed to return to how she had always acted in front of him. She gave a smirk before looking down what was in his hands. She licked the cold creamy dessert in her hands before adding, “What is that? You’re actually drawing?”

User Image

And give my
h e a r t away
a w a y

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:04 pm
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

Adrian was engrossed in his work and didn't know that Mae was right next to him until she said something. "Oh this is your towel? I didn't know. I just put mine here so the chance of it being stolen was decreased and then forgot to move it." He said to her with a smile. He then looked back to his drawing. "Yea. Back when I went out with my family a lot, I would always draw the environment around me as a keep sake or memory of it." He said, silent for a little as he thought of his sister before getting back to his sketch. "This pad is full of old sketches. I'm actually thinking of painting them too, give them some life." He said as he worked on the ripples in the water.

Not Enough I Say

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:12 pm
But I saw
you standing with a girl
Stop trying to steal my
h e a r t away

- - - ɛ v α ɼ ɨ α - - -

Mae leaned on her cheek on her knees as she hugged them, watching and listening to Adrian with such deep eyes. She took a pause in her reply, thinking things through and pursing her lips before speaking.
“It must be nice to have a talent. I don’t have a hobby or special talent,” she murmured. Her eyes drifted down to his hands, such pretty hands they were. And his drawing, so full of detail and texture. She watched him for a bit before looking out at the blue sky from underneath her umbrella.
“So, what made you change from being Miss Leave Me The Hell Alone to back to your regular self? You couldn’t take the isolation?”

User Image

And give my
h e a r t away
a w a y

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:34 pm
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

"Aw don't be so modest. I'm sure you have a special talent. You just haven't found it yet." Adrian said to her and then looked out at the sky, the clear blue sky shining bright with the rays of sunlight.

"What made me change? Well I was thinking to myself how ignorant and immature it was to change like that. I did do what I wanted though, tell all the girls that I'm not interested in them, told them to stay off my back, and stuff like that. I guess you could call that a faze. I just needed time to think and relax. But I don't think I relaxed at all during that faze!" He said with a laugh and then looked over at her. "What really changed me back was a saying that I was told by someone close. 'The sun may go down, but it always comes back brighter then ever." Adrian said with a smile. "I hope she's happy right now. She was probably mad about me changing, yelling at me constantly to change back. I hope she forgives me up there." He then said, his smile less happy, but more of a calm smile. "I wish I could bring her back..."

Not Enough I Say

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:45 am
But I saw
you standing with a girl
Stop trying to steal my
h e a r t away

- - - ɛ v α ɼ ɨ α - - -

Mae closed her eyes, listening to the deep tone of Adrian's voice. It was soothing as he told her about himself. When she opened her eyes, his endless blue eyes looked to the sky. She buried her face deeper into her arms, hiding her pink cheeks.

"I have someone up there as well. But I don't want to bring him back. I don't think it'd make him very happy," she admitted sheepishly.
She waited a long time to say anything else. "If it means anything to you, I'm sorry I kicked you out. I was just a little embarrassed. And I could tell the misunderstanding effected you. I kinda wanted to deal with the mortification on my own, y'know?" She murmured and scratched her head, lifting her chin slightly.

User Image

And give my
h e a r t away
a w a y

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:16 pm
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

Adrian looked at her when she said she had someone up there as well, even though she didn't want him back. He stayed silent with her too until he hear he apologize about the other day. "No no. You did the right thing. You wanted me out and you just needed some time on your own to deal with it. I understand. In all honesty, I really shouldn't have acted like such a baby when you said that. I mean I didn't even know we were even a couple till you said that. It's fine though. What's past is past and I'm back to how I've always been so everything is good now!" He said with a smile, the sun brining it out a little more. "Hey, after I put this on a paint block and actually get it painted, would you like to keep it? It's kinda like a thank you for all that you've put up with me." He said to her, blushing a little. "I mean, it started off with a kick to the face and now were talking to each other like best mates. I know you never really thought of me as a friend, but in all honesty... your the closet to a friend I've ever had." He said to her, his tone a little sheepish as he said that.

Not Enough I Say

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:39 pm
But I saw
you standing with a girl
Stop trying to steal my
h e a r t away

- - - ɛ v α ɼ ɨ α - - -

Mae gave a small smile, leaning back. She brushed her bangs out of the way before replying, “Of course."
She straightened her arms behind her so that she could lean on them as she lounged out, stretching as she did.
"I may have been a bit extreme but I'd glad you came around. And I should be saying the same to you. Putting up with depressing old me, dragging you down and possibly ruining your image." She gave a small shrug afterward. A friend. Ah, it felt nice to be called that. "Besides, I didn't know such a misunderstanding could have such a toll on you. Were you that suprised? And I was shocked, with what those watery eyes looking at me and all," Mae toyed, laughing as she did. She stood.
"If you're done with that drawing, play with me in the ocean." Mae put her hands on her hips, giving a mighty grin before digging through her bag for what seemed to be an underflated beach ball. She threw it at it, motioning him to blow it up.

User Image

And give my
h e a r t away
a w a y

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:29 pm
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

"I don't care about my image as long as I have a friend to talk with." Adrian said as he closed his sketch pad. He didn't answer the question about why he was so surprised and felt that he shouldn't any way. "Uh ok..." Adrian uttered, not sure if he should. He just won't take his shirt off then. He didn't want to show his scar. He grabbed to ball and started to inflate it, filling it up and tossing it back to Mae. "There you go." He said to her with a smile.

Not Enough I Say

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash