Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Q&A Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Youka-chan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:11 pm
Tazenda
Oh, also, I subscribed to a thread, but now I can't find where to find it. Could anyone tell me where I can find the threads I'm subscribed to? Sorry for cluttering up this thread, but there's so much I don't know sweatdrop

the laureals and shinny tuff can be found in the marketplace, but they are expensive

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/subscription.php > thread you've subscriped to  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:52 pm
Thanks heart heart heart

Is there any specific place where one is supposed to post a quest thread? What is the best way for someone to have the most people see what they're questing for?  

Tazenda

ZoeNox

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 12:00 am
How do I give gold or items to another player? I want to help people with quests but don't know how... cry  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:06 am
Nevermind, I got it now.  

ZoeNox

DarkElf27

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 12:07 pm
Tazenda
Thanks heart heart heart

Is there any specific place where one is supposed to post a quest thread? What is the best way for someone to have the most people see what they're questing for?
The place to put a quest is the Charity/quest subforum of the Exchange

Put a thread there for your quest, and bump it to keep it near the top of the forum.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:46 pm
hi everone! my qiestion is where you can get those cool staff people often have!!???  

CG]]

Youka-chan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:33 am
blackmager101
hi everone! my qiestion is where you can get those cool staff people often have!!???

You can buy them for around 20k+ in the marketplace on the Islde de Gambino.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:57 am
Youka-chan
blackmager101

thanks for the help, well, now if i out all the money i need to get to get everything i need i will need around 60,000 gold! 20k for wands and 40k for wings! sigh, can anyone help me with this LONG quest?  

CG]]

Youka-chan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:59 am
blackmager101
Youka-chan
blackmager101

thanks for the help, well, now if i out all the money i need to get to get everything i need i will need around 60,000 gold! 20k for wands and 40k for wings! sigh, can anyone help me with this LONG quest?

you can post your quest in the "post your quests here" thread found in the guild forum. and the wands are 20k in tickets.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 3:55 pm
I have a question...

How do you thank someone at the trading part if they try to give you something?  

Cera

Youka-chan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:04 pm
Cera
I have a question...

You can PM a person. you can do this by click the MAIL button on your computer screen. you then click "new message" and its pretty easy from there, but if you still have a question you can ask in here.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:53 pm
Youka-chan
Cera
I have a question...

You can PM a person. you can do this by click the MAIL button on your computer screen. you then click "new message" and its pretty easy from there, but if you still have a question you can ask in here.
Or when you confirm the trade, you can state your thanks in the title.  

DarkElf27

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

Cera

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:01 pm
Thank you to you both for your answers, it was greatly appreciated!! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:39 pm
Excuse me but where can you find the books other people have nad hwere can you get the capes? can anyone answer thank you!!!!  

CG]]

DragonSlayer138

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:43 pm
Myrenna
What's the best way to get money around here? And where get can I get a fox tail & ears?

wat do u mean, u hav them. i want a tail 2!  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff