Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
Sign up sheet!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wishful Karma

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:05 pm
Lupa4YourNeko

Eh, hello I'm May and 19 years old.
I am Bisexual but I prefer men.
I enjoy the company of males older than me and women of my same age.
I don't date minors.
I enjoy RPGs and writing along with cooking and classical music.
I love giving attention to my "Significant other" showing my love and affection is big to me.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:09 pm
Lupa4YourNeko
Lupa4YourNeko

Eh, hello I'm May and 19 years old.
I am Bisexual but I prefer men.
I enjoy the company of males older than me and women of my same age.
I don't date minors.
I enjoy RPGs and writing along with cooking and classical music.
I love giving attention to my "Significant other" showing my love and affection is big to me.

hey!! cute ears  

no longer vaild

Rosaellie

Noob

13,225 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:21 pm
Hi, my name is Allie
I'm 14 and looking for the perfect guy I love all kinds of arts, and I love playing soccer and basketball  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:52 am
name: zack
sex: male
sexual orientation: straight

I'm not that that picky about girls, but I inspect equal respect, and give as much loyalty as I do. also a girl who is at lest 19.

I like to read books and manga. watch anime and funny sit coms.
music: rock, alt rock, jazz, swing
and my job requires me to travel.  

I Rich Forever I

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:02 pm
My username is Blackrosedarkness. I might give out my real name once I meet someone.

I'm a girl and I'm straight.

I'm 15 years old (turning 16 next month)

I love anime and manga. (I have just finished reading Fullmetal Alchemist) I can be quite random at times.

music: I like rock, pop, and I'll listen to rap as long as it's eminem.

I'm not that picky in guys, but I am looking for someone who will get to know me a bit before jumping head first into a relationship.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:07 pm
Meh Ill try this. Was never good with blind dates but I guess this is different haha.

Name: Shawna
Orientation: Bi
Into Mostly: Boys

About Moi~:
Im unemployed at the moment.
I love anime and Manga and am a tad obsessed with Yaoi. I love to roleplay in my spare time so that leads me to spend most of my time online. I love to travel and have been several places but only went out of the USA once. I live on the east coast in the state of New Jersey. I love cats and small dogs and really anything fluffy.

Music: Anything really except for Rap, Screamo, and Country. I love listening to J-pop, K-pop, and Disney songs.

Movies: Mostly comedy but I do enjoy Fantasy, SciFi and the occasional Action and Chick Flick movie.

What im looking for: Im interested in someone around my age, possibly older. Someone funny and romantic and who isnt afraid of intimate contact (i.e. Hand holding, cuddling ect)  

A_Curse_In_Heaven

Rainbow Gekko

8,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

heis2000

8,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:34 pm
im heis2000 rolleyes (as u can see)
i love to be with my friends and hangout i love to laugh and talk with people and listen. i'd like to have someone who is intresting and like to talk with me and care wat im saying. im straight not bi lesbion(i think thats spelt wrong) oh and as u can see im not the best speller  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:01 pm
Name:Blade
Orientation:bi

I am looking for that special someone to call mine.
I love to play football draw and role play.  

The_windy_city_Tiger

The_windy_city_Tiger

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:03 pm
Ms Caramell
Well, im practically curious and I just wanna know if there is someone out there for me ^.^
Im looking for someone whos just interested in me for me.
Thatss all I care aboutt.
BUT, Lol xD preferably a cute sensittive flirty danger n.n Lol. dnt have to be a danger thoo' :3

Hi Im Blade.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:28 pm
im max i might give my real name when i find someone im 15 years old i want a girl whos a little compassionate i what she does. i play almost all sports except for baseball and basketball it kinda makes me sad crying im a real nice person who wouldnt hurt a fly unless im angry enough sweatdrop and im looking for a girl around my age range at least one age number away  

max5942

EmoXRomie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:11 am
max5942
im max i might give my real name when i find someone im 15 years old i want a girl whos a little compassionate i what she does. i play almost all sports except for baseball and basketball it kinda makes me sad crying im a real nice person who wouldnt hurt a fly unless im angry enough sweatdrop and im looking for a girl around my age range at least one age number away

Hey max, I'm Tori, I'm 15 you should message me smile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:16 am
Hi I'm Tori, I'm fifteen, And I'm bi, I would prefer a guy though ages 15-19 is fine with me. I am a big pot head and a dealer if you don't like it don't message me, I'm looking for a guy who plays sports smile Doesn't sit around all day and do nothing, and I'm looing for someone who is fun to hang out with and just be me. I LOVE dancing and take dance classes. I plan on being a crime scene investegator when I'm older and regardless of the smoking weed I don't just sit around and chill all day I am a straight A's student and believe in hard work to get you somewhere in life.

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart  

EmoXRomie

Ellana26

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:05 pm
my name is ellana
i am 15
i can be sarcastic but i am sweet if u dont annoy me( no one has ever been able to do that smile )
i like naruto
i like playing basketball, hanging out with my friends, and talking

By the way i respond fast sooooooooooooooooo... yeah  
Speed Dating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out