Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Knockturn Alley
The Spiny Serpent [Closed ~ Not Hiring] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:29 pm
User Image
User Image

I might just be the last thing you ever see....

Justin's eyes locked on the boy as he mentioned an empire. "I will help you get your empire if you help me purify this country." he said. "I assist you you assist me, simple as that". Justin's blue eyes studied the child's, waiting for a response.

So do me a favor and scream for me.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:44 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Roi smiled at the thought but sighed, he stared straight into the man's eyes, "You promise a lot. How do I know you won't throw me and my men aside when your finished with us?" He asked, he smiled as he stared up at the dark wizard, oh how fast the gears in his head were turning. He truly wanted to revive his empire, how it was glorious and his reign went undeterred. He continued on, finally taking his eyes away as he moved throughout the room, "I take good care of my puppets, it wouldn't do to have them break before their completely useful don't you think?" He said, he then said something in another language, it sounded like a common language heard in another country, but it wasn't German or English. Yia looked at him and laughed before saying so that Tay could hear, "Looks like your in troooouble!" He said to the prince.
User Image

User Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:06 am
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

William Dante Nott the Third

First year, Slytherin

User Image

User Image

For whatever reason, Tay could not fully understand why Roi was so adamant upon questioning the dark wizard and his motives, it wasn't until now that he realized he didn't even know the name of the wizard that stood opposite them in the store. Hasty glances were sent backk and forth between the two, their intellect rivaling against one another as sure as the push and pull of the tide from the moon that hung up above. All the while, he didn't know what to say, or how to say it if he could come up with a meaningful bout of words.

That was the thing about him, he never spoke much, and when he did it was usually for something worth listening too. And that's when his thoughts trailed back to Phinelia. Damn her, an ever golden eye swept up and down the room to quickly brush over the artifacts. Something here could be useful, couldn't it?

Still, he waited and watched in wonder.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries:
╚══════════════╝

User Image

..even heroes know when to be scared.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:35 am
User Image
User Image

Justin nodded, "You ask many questions, But rest assured I always fulfill my promises. you and your men will get what you want and I what I want, simple exchange, simple action." he said.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:27 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Roi smiled at the Dark Wizard's remark and laughed slightly, "Ah, but life started with asking questions. It's questions that brought us to this day and era, we wouldn't have a wand if a wizard hadn't of asked, 'How can I control my abilities?'" He said, pausing, letting the words once again be absorbed by the man. He then looked in the man, straight in the eyes as he finally said, "Alright, I'll aid you, but I want my empire in return..." He said smiling as he held his hand out to seal the agreement.
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:08 pm

First year, Slytherin

User Image

User Image

Finally, just when Tay was beginning to assume that there would be no end to this deliberation of scrutinizing questiong, Roi had finally agreed to assist. Again, the dawned realization of who this man with enticing gestures even was, perhaps that would help solve the bit of curious paranoia that ignited deep within his core, and burned with a bright hue, bubbling up something that he hadn't ever once felt before. Whatever it was, he decided to call it his little version of happiness.

"Wait, before you go, who are you?" Tay had decidedly slurred out in one breath when the realization struck him that he might not ever have his question answered if he did not strike now, now that the opportunity was available. He had a feeling that Roi wouldn't be very pleased, but he didn't care, he wasn't there to please. He had his own means to worry for, just like everybody else.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries:
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:37 pm
User Image
User Image]

Xilan gave a satisfied smirk as the boy finally agreed to help him. "Excellent. You will get your empire young one. " he said. Just then the other boy spoke again, asking who he was. "I? I am the Mudblood's worst fear. I am the one who will purify the country. I am Lord Xilan" he said with a cruel laugh.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:23 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Roi's eyes flashed angrily as he corrected the sinister man before him, "I happen to be much older then you. I just happen to be stuck in the body of this young boy." He said as a sinister smile donned on his face, it was the truth, he is over three thousand years old. Woil broke the seal on his prison and Roi's soul attached to Woil's body. Still, better to have a young body then an old brittle one.
User Image

User Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:53 pm
User Image
User Image]

Xilan nodded. "If that is true then you will be a great assistance." he said. He then looked at the boys. "We will soon meet again." he said before turning "Oh yes. Tell Remington I was here" he said.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:58 pm

First year, Slytherin

User Image

User Image

A light sigh permeated the thick tension building in the room, if continued to expand, he doubted even the thickest of axes would be able to sever the battle of wits that had undergone. Eyes of brilliant gold had shot back and forth between the two sinister beings, Tay unable to truly comprehend the pit of snakes he had willingly slithered into. But, he still felt safe enough to be sure of himself. "Of course."

When the boys were alone with their thoughts, Tay didn't bother to allow Roi the chance to speak at first as he slipped past and retreated for the rear of the store. "Let's go upstairs." He suggested without a glance being cast over his shoulder.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries:
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:16 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Roi's eyes flashed as the man disappeared and he swiftly turned to go after Tay. His robes bellowing behind him. He held a hand out to keep Yia back who didn't fight back at all. He stormed his way up the stairs following the royal boy up. Before he was at the top of the stairs he tossed the money bag at Yia and gave him an order. "Get me a standard Book of Spells Grade 2." He said as he went up to the top of the stairs.
Sometimes a king must do what must be done. Time to show the boy how serious I am about getting my Empire back.
He thought as he entered the room they were in before and slammed the door behind him, his eyes showing the pure anger and hatred he was currently feeling. He swiftly moved over to a chair and sat down in it rubbing his forehead. He gave Tay an order as he sighed, "Get me something to drink." He said to the boy, staring into his brown eyes with his cold blue and green eyes. The green only appeared when Roi took control of Woil's body.
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:27 pm

First year, Slytherin

User Image

User Image

Callously lighthearted, Tay had jumped the stairs two steps at a time as he reached the loft above the devious shop, held the door open for Roi, and then swiftly turned to close it. A silence had stretched as eyes of gold watched the ancient spirit trail back to his previous seat and drop down to its leather cushions. Without even a nod, the young boy of noble and pure blood retreated to the kitchens to retrieve a glass of water that he quickly glided towards his companions hand without a word.

Finally, the reign of silence felt too thick for comfort. The apathy laced in him couldn’t be helped, there had never been a time when he felt pity, remorse or regret. He doubted he would start anytime soon. ”What?” He finally snapped. ”What is it?”

╔══════════════╗
Injuries:
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:10 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
He slowly drank from the glass as he continued to stare at Tay's eyes, attempting to force the anger that Roi felt into Tay. In a slight attempt to make the boy cower before how powerful the ancient spirit is when he's angry. He finished and put the glass down on a table next to the chairs and he finally said, "I'm VERY disappointed in you William." He crossed his legs as he put his fingers together, he kept his glare at the boy as he began to wonder what kind of punishment he'd have to do to the boy to remind him of where his loyalties were to remain. "You jumped to join someone we have no idea who he was. You seemed to have forgotten who you already agreed to serve!" He stood up suddenly and angrily as he clenched Woil's hands into fists as his expression turned into an expression that meant he had a lust for blood. "I do not appreciate men in my army who don't know how to serve their general!" His nose twitched slightly from his angry expression.
User Image

User Image

Knockturn Alley

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas