Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Book of Adventures ( 1 on 1 ) Checkmate - greendragonfly Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Checkmate Devil

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:21 pm
((( Not even close... sad I hate shopping... )))

Lucian shook his head in reaction from Nasrin nibbling on his ear. “I think he can’t get past my giant wolfness. Plus he may not be able to handle you,” he teased back. He gave her a few licks before turning around to the other wolves. He didn't need to say thanks because they all knew he appreciated them staying as a 'just in case' factor. Turning around again he licked Nasrin once more. “Are you ready to head back to eat?” Lucian asked. He had forgotten all about food when he realized the troublesome pups were missing. Now that they were back, his first priority is to feed Nasrin.

Aki sat down beside Anastasia, forgetting what their previous conversation was. “I warned you late because you have this ability to keep me distracted...” he said in retort. He held out his arm to her. It still had a long gash, but the blooding stopped long ago. He didn't think it will help much, but it was worth a try... plus she did get to touch him. Aki was all too curious how Ana would react in certain situation and this was one of them... contact with the very beast she hunted for a living.

(Time skip soon? We can make it to where they were in a human village and Aki is pretending to be human? )  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:41 pm
((Aww muffin. >.< Actually..I'm not really fond of shopping either. Which is glad I got mine all done a month ago. biggrin ))

Nasrin giggled softly, poking her nose in behind Lucian's ear as he licked her. "No I don't think he would able to handle all of this." She agreed playfully. "Only a true alpha would ever be able to do that." Nasrin felt another kick of the pups as she pulled her head away from her mates. At the idea of food, her stomach growled. "Yes please. Your pups are hungry." She replied as she began to follow him back to the rest of the pack.

Ana tilted her head slightly, looking more then a little confused. "Distracted how?" The only time she could remember actually distracting him was when she was doing it on purpose during their fight. Pillers of gold and jewels had that effect on a dragon. However, for the life of her she couldn't think of anything else that would had caused the same effect.
As he held out his arm to her, Anastasia scooted closer, pulling his arm closer with the bowl of crushed herbs balanced in her lap. "Now I'm warning you, this is going to sting. But it will help I promise." She said as she scooped some of the salve on to her finger, and began to slowly and carefully smear it over the wound. Being this close to him, it couldn't help remind her of the act he had put on earlier that day for the wolves. The way he had kissed her neck, held her close was all coming to her head in short mental flashes. She shook her head slightly, as if trying to dislodge the thoughts without much success. Where she was sitting, she could feel his warm breath, and knew if she lifted her head they would easily be close enough to kiss. This idea made that self confused feeling spread though her again like wildfire. How could she even be thinking these things when he was...she was....Gods if a hunter with the power of the mind was here now she would be named a blood traitor in a heartbeat.
A warmth was evidently spread to her cheeks as she finished treating the wound. Not knowing how apparent it was, she was careful to keep her gaze low, her face as hidden as possible. The second the wound was treated, and wrapped in linen, she made no hesitation to pull away as quickly as possible. "There. Give it a couple days and it'll be good as new."

((Sure biggrin Sounds like fun. biggrin ))  

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Checkmate Devil

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:04 pm
Aki watched Anastasia as she treated his wound. He didn't bother answering her question because he had yet to realize how much he enjoyed her company. It was a long time ago since his last adventure. A very long time ago... and it was with a unicorn. Aki noticed right away how red her cheeks were turning, this reaction had caused him to grin and lean in closer. His other hand came around and gently touched her chin, pushing it up so he could look at her. His lips a mere inch away from hers, he asked as if he was concern, “Your cheeks are turning warm, are you ill?” With that his forehead pressed against hers, as if he was trying to figure out if she had a fever.

((( Damn you and your early shopping... sad )))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:05 am
((Tehe, well I did start in August))

Dragon's must bring on insanity. It was the only logical idea that Ana could come up with why he would affect her this way. When he pulled her close by her chin, she felt her breath hitch though did her best to hide it. Her dark brown eyes were like a deer in the headlights, dazed and confused. She could do it she knew. Would it be so bad just to tilt her head slightly, and let her lips touch his. No hunters would ever know that for a moment she was a blood traitor. It would never need to be mentioned. And if it was...she could easily just say he tricked her, pretended to be human.
She tried to keep an iron hold over her curiosity, which by this point was hanging on by a thread. Part of her actually wanted to kiss him just to see what it would be like. But the other part of her, the hunter side, was sick to her stomach at the very idea. At his question, she nodded her head slowly. "There is...definitely something wrong with me." She murmured, almost a whisper.

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Checkmate Devil

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:15 pm
Aki enjoyed her reaction. He was pleased that she didn't try to kill him right away, but he had the feeling that she would if he pressed his lips against hers... which was a very hard thing not to do. Her expression pleased him a great deal, the look on her face almost looked like she wanted to kiss him. This was a whole other was kiss me kill me. Aki decided to see how much more he could push her. His forehead still against her, he leaned his lips in closer, almost gracing over hers softly. “Oh?... are you in pain?” he asked while his settled on her back, pulling her closer...faking that he was worried she might faint or was in pain.

( Hehehe... writing this... I had you know you want to kiss the girl from Little Mermaid playing in my head. )  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:13 pm
((Oh!! I LOVE that part!!! biggrin Okay...I kinda wanna watch that now. lol))

Ana hadn't realized she had been holding her breath. At least not until after she felt lips brush against her own, and she let out a breath that sounded akin to getting winded, that fluttered through the hair around Aki's ears. She could feel a dull ache in her chest that she couldn't explain, like a tightness. A feeling that intensified as he pulled her closer. She glanced up into his eyes for a moment at his question before dropping her gaze gaze. "In a manner of speaking..." she muttered. How was it that she could ache so much for something that she should never want. She should be repulsed by the idea of being this close to a dragon. Letting him touch her like this, kiss her. Well what she should be feeling and what she was feeling weren't exactly on agreeing terms right that second.

After a few more seconds at just being in a standstill, Anastasia went from being confused, to just annoyed with herself. Oh why was she just pausing like this. She was never one to hesitate over a decision and she knew she had made up her mind long ago what she was going to do, she just didn't want to admit it to herself. Well, the damage was already done. He already kissed her, she just had...had to let it linger. So in a moment of some mix between determination, annoyance, and wanting curiosity, and probably a hint of delusion, she wrapped her arms around his back, holding him close into the embrace before pressing her lips hard to his in a deep kiss.

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Checkmate Devil

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:45 pm
((( OMG... I reread my post... I was freaken drunk and tired last night that I totally messed it up. I am sooo sorry. smile I will do better )))

Aki was slightly taken aback when she kissed him back. He had figured that she would never act upon it and simple pull away. However shocked he was, it didn't take him long before he acted on impulses. His hand on her back pulled her closer, deepening the kiss as his other hand gently settled on her cheek. A low growl followed as he tasted her lips. She was just as amazing as he imagined. Her voluptuous lips and soft skin was enough to drive any man insane. Being a male, it didn't take long before images of their entangled bodies flashed in his mind.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:34 am
((lol!! Actually I just assumed you posted from your phone and lost an epic battle to spell check. lol. And no worries. I've rped with much, much, much worse. xd ))

As they held each other closer, it seemed as if the only thing that was separating them now was a few mere layers of fabric and leather. Anastasia was acutely aware of the heat radiating from Aki's body, which if he were human would be at the point of a deadly fever. Her lips moved under his in perfect rhythm. Somewhere in her dizzy mind, she forgot that this was her first time taking part in such a wanting, hungry kiss, that maybe she should have approached with more hesitancy. Well it was too late for that now as she felt her legs move, wrapping tightly around his waist and pulling herself into his lap. Her fingers were digging into the flesh of his back that lied under his shirt.

After several minutes, Ana's foggy mind reminded her that she couldn't go further. As much as her body wanted to just loose itself, she had meant to only kiss him and no more. Slowly, almost reluctantly, she pressed her hands against his chest, and in one quick move before she lost her will to do so, she pushed hard against his chest, attempting to free herself from his embrace and scramble as far away from him as possible. As she lost the heat of his body, and the cold night air hit her, she shivered feverishly and lust was replaced with shame and guilt so strong that it was like a punch in the gut. She felt bile rise up in her throat, that she fought to bite back. "I...I shouldn't have done that." She whispered, doing everything she could to keep a hold on herself. "I really am a blood traitor...if the others ever found out...I really shouldn't have done that..."

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Checkmate Devil

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:30 pm
As Anastasia wrapped her legs around Aki's waist, his hands slide under her shirt and pressed on her back to bring her, if possible, closer. He pushed himself, which was full alert wink , against her and growled once more into her mouth as he continued to kiss her. And then... it was suddenly cut off, a push to his chest made him stare at her with passion still in his eyes. He shoved his hand through his black hair, tousling it before he took a few deep breaths to calm his inner fires. The Dragon in him wanted to take her, push her to the ground, bite/claim her and continue their show.

Aki was so busy trying to control his urges, that he had to really focus on what Ana was saying. Once he realize what she said, anger... guilt... sadness passed through him. Everything that he was fighting shattered into little pieces, no longer feeling the impulses to take her. Before he could stop himself and just let her suffer for what she did, he took blame. “I didn't tell you this earlier, but I slipped a certain berry into your meal so when the wolves come... you would be more prone to acting like mates. I guess it just got a little too heated,” he chuckled and looked away so she wouldn't see what was obviously plastered on his face. His wings swooshed out as he stood, “I just wanted to see what you would do...”

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:34 am
Ana stopped her fretting for just a moment as she looked over at Aki at his little...admission. Suddenly, she wanted to hate him. She wanted to scream at him and shake him senseless for doing this to her. He essentially drugged her and he's there chuckling and looking as though he hoped it had went a whole lot further. "You...how could you...do you have any idea how much trouble you could have gotten me into?! Do you have any idea what they do to blood traitors where I'm from?!" She wished she had the force behind her voice that it was closer to yelling, but it turned out more like a terrified little hiss. "If we had let that go any further...if you have marked me....I would have never been able to go home. To you that might not seem like a big lose, but those hunters are the only family I have left!"
Ana turned him and slumped against the cave wall. Her body still wanted him so bad...that ache she had felt before was stronger then ever and held no promise of going away any time soon. "How long...should the effects of the berry last?" She asked softly, trying not to look at him, not wanting to be reminded of what she desperately wanted in that moment, all because of some friggen berry. Slowly she wrapped an arm around herself, as if she was hugging herself, with her fingertips rested on the back of her neck at what looked like the beginning of a burn scar that twisted down her back. "Funny...in my old village this would have been considered an honor. But to the hunters...the deepest sin you could ever commit. I guess there's just parts of your past you can never run from...or try to burn away." She whispered, more to herself then anything but Aki would be able to hear. Having her emotions locked somewhere in a limbo between rage, passion, shame, guilt, and fear, she settled for numbness, and staring unblinkingly at the cave wall across from her.

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Checkmate Devil

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:15 pm
((( Sorry is taking me so long. Damn Holidays... Thanksgiving with family showing up for weeks and now Christmas... lol So much shopping -buying for 15 peeps (multiple things) - and also having to clean the house. Can't wait for after Christmas wink )))

Aki gazed at Anastasia, trying to keep his lying to a minimal. He didn't want to give her an answer because he truly did not know how long she was going to feel certain desires. Why did he come up with a lie about it in the first place? Should he really care if her life was ruined? “I... I don't know how long the urges will last...” he said softly, trying to smooth her but knew it was probably futile. And then Ana said something that caught him off guard. 'Old village would have considered this an honor?' Aki never stayed there too long, so he didn't have the opportunity to learn as much as he wished. “An honor?” he said to himself as he tried to figure it out? Virgin sacrifice? He knew that the hunters would probably kill or banished her if she was caught with him in the first place. Plus if they found out he was the future King of the Dragons... well it would be obvious of what would happen next.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:36 pm
((Completely understandable. I've been really busy running around getting things ready for Christmas too. And that's with having my shopping already done. >.< Oh and now would be a good time to mention...I'm going to be missing for a few days after Christmas. We're having it at the cabin where there is no internet. Don't miss me too much. lol. ))

Ana groaned softly under her breath. Great...so she was going to be like this for possibly quite a long while. She could only prey it would stop soon. She didn't like feeling those urges with him...it made her feel so vulnerable. This was a battle she had no idea how to fight. She glanced up at him as she heard his confused sounding mutter to himself. Maybe talking would help her ignore the urges for a while? Maybe...well it was worth a try.
Anastasia dropped her gazed back to the ground for the time being, trying to think of where to start. The things she was going to tell him, they were buried deep in her mind, never spoken of and scarcely thought of in years but she still remembered. She still remembered everything of her people's rituals and ways, they were a very important part of her life for her first few years after all. "In my old village, the one that was destroyed, every child is associated with some beast. Dragons, wolves, unicorns...any sentinel creature is possible really. This creature, chosen by the high priestess, becomes a sacred part of that child's life. It's hard to explain to outsiders...but a connection is formed...with a person from my village and their chosen creature. My mother for example...she was chosen for the wolves. She could go into the woods, and if a wolf came across her...they would just sort of know. She could understand them somehow...and they understood her, without ever having to really say anything. They would treat her like one of them, even if they never would have met her before, they would just know to trust her." Anastasia couldn't help but smile a little, talking about her mother. More then once wolves were welcomed into their home, treated as honored guests. And it was the same for all other people in the village and any creature they were associated with. "Because of this custom, beasts came and went in the village often. Often in human forms though, as merchants who were less kind would often sound the alarm to hunters."

Outside Ana could start to hear a light trickle of rain hitting the leaves of the trees. If you listened closely, you could sometimes hear a clap of thunder, but it was still miles off from them. It was actually a night just like that when her village was attacked. Funny though...that a village so understanding of nonhuman beings would be attacked so viciously in the first place. It was as if harpies, hell hounds and dragons wanted to make a statement that they were not to be trusted after all. "The reason it would have been considered an honor to...continue what we were doing is because...the greatest honor among my people would be to be accepted by the creatures you are chosen for entirely. To live among them, to become the mate of one of them, or several depending on the culture. It is the greatest honor of all."

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:22 pm
((I'm back!!! biggrin Let the posting begin again?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:20 pm
((( Yay you are back, WELCOME BACK smile Truth is... sweatdrop I am back as well. Glad the Holidays are over and now I can post more often wink )))

Aki stared at Anastasia amazed. When he visited the village he didn't stay long for fear in interrupting the humans daily lives. He visited his 'mother', learned what he could in a short time then left. Maybe she didn't share this secret with him because he was an outsider and she didn't know if he could be trusted with such rituals/religion. Or maybe she knew what he was and wanted to tell him as a surprise but didn't want to shock him? Aki was lost in words and thought, but Ana seems to think Dragons were part of it because the Hunters saw him flying off. How were the Hunters so close to the village anyways? And so many of them... This didn't seem right and things didn't match up so well. Hunters had to know about Ana's village and how accepting the were to non-human...

“Ana a Dragon didn't att...” he trailed off. Aki knew if he explained why a Dragon didn't attack her village than he will have to explain why he was there in the first place. He remembered telling her that his mother was Zilla... surely she would recognize and piece everything together then? He turned to look outside the cave, watching the water droplets create a curtain at the entrance. A cold chill drifted over his heated skin. Aki's eyes gazed over at Ana, his insides melting once more. What kind of demon was she attached to?

Checkmate Devil

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:37 pm
((Woot woot!!))

Ana's eyes were like daggers in Aki's direction. "And how would you know? Are you really so naive to believe that there isn't a single dragon out there that doesn't hold a grudge against humans? That wouldn't want us all dead? A large portion of us hunt you beasts remember. And dragon parts fetch such a high price on the markets too..." There didn't seem to be as much venom in her voice as there was earlier in the day. Maybe she was just too tired to put the energy into it. Or maybe the drugged supper was still in effect, swaying her perception of Aki for the time being. Either way, the fire died in her eyes almost as soon as it had came, and she looked back out to the starting rain. She reached her hand out from inside the cave, letting the small droplets of water splash on to her hand. Her thoughts were on her old home. It's been so long since she permitted herself to think so freely of it. Longer since she could speak of it. The hunters who took her in made her swear to leave her old ways behind, or she would have to be cast out. Hunters couldn't have a blood traitor in their midst after all. "When I was little...the high priestess put the mark of my beast on my back. I could remember her telling me...that now I would carry the creature with me always, as it would never leave my skin. She said...if the creature for whatever reason didn't feel the bond, that the mark would show my loyalty to it, my connection. When the hunters took me in...they made me keep the mark hidden at all times. And when I was old enough, before I took my vows as a hunter, they made me burn it off with acid."

When she fell silent once again, Anastasia turned her eyes to the half dragon in the cave with her. Seemed her life was turning full circle in that moment. "Aki...your mother...you said her name was Zilla? What was she like? What did she do?" Ana suddenly asked curiosly. Talking of home...it reminded her of Aki's mother for some reason. The name sounded so familiar but she still couldn't quite place it. Sure there had to be more then one woman out in the world named Zilla, but it wasn't exactly a common name either.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff