Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Maximum Ride: The New Generation (OPEN! =D NEED PLAYERS) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you know Maximum Ride?
  Yup =D
  Nope J=
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:20 pm
Caleb shrugged at the bat girl's comment. "Bird, bat, whatever. You've got wings. I don't really differentiate." Her smirk grew to a grin upon hearing what Rock said. "Damn straight, bird boy," she said. "Cheetah's the fastest land animal. And my night vision's perfect. Let's go, then."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:09 pm
"Whatever, cat-woman. I wanna go home, so hurry up. " Rock replied over his shoulder as he already started heading down the path that seemed to sink in the dark forest.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:11 pm
"If bats are birds, then cats are dogs...", Jenna grumbles as she follows after Rock, glancing back to see if Alexia was still following.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:16 am
Caleb hissed. "I heard that, batty." She hadn't actually been told the bat girl's name; only Rock's. Otherwise she would have used it. "There's no way in Hell a cat's a dog. Fine. You're not a bird. Let's just go." She barely even braced herself before breaking into a sprint, stopping a little ways ahead of Rock and waiting for him to get ahead of her again. That way, Caleb wouldn't tire herself out like she had running from the Erasers, and she could be sure she would be ready for anything that might be waiting at the bird and bat's "home".  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:47 am
Alexia had been standing by awkwardly, not sure what to say since no one had even acknowledged her. When they started leaving, the winged girl followed silently.

- OOC: Sorry! Spaced out! -  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:05 pm
After a few minutes of walking, they arrived at a log cabin, that had an actual decent size. "This is home... For now." He said as he opened the door and flicked a lighter. He walked to the center of the room and lit some paper on fire and it lit up the room pretty well. It had a few couches, a kitchen in the corner, stairs in the other, doors that led to bedrooms and a decent bathroom for a log cabin. Rock took a stick and walked around, lighting up small torches here and there that made the place well lit. "It's as comfy as runaways can get. Find an abandoned place and restore it. Here and there, I stop at a town and get a lighter when mine runs out. The whole house works with fire, to cook as much as to light up. Lets see..." He turned to the group and started counting everyone before turning to face the house. "There's 2 rooms upstairs, 1 downstairs... One of us will have to sleep on a couch. Sorry in advance for the moldy smell. Couldn't get anything brand new..." Rock added

"So? who's hungry?" he asked as he walked into the kitchen with a candle and set it on the island. He opened a door which had stairs heading down to what could seem as a basement. And it was, more accurately a cold room with ice still in it. He scrounged around a bit before finding an egg carton and went back up. "How about an omelet?"

((Btw, for anyone's interest, I make awesome eye-editing on images. Wanna see a sample? Check out my character's image, I changed it to the one I edited. I can even send the link of the one before so you can contrast and see if the job was well done. I'm planning on getting better at edits, so my image might change again if I decide to possible add a background to it =P Just putting it out there that I do great edits and willing to edit other images if you want me to =P just not a huge thing, I still got some skill to acquire before being able to revamp a whole image =P))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:13 pm
((What was it originally?))

Jenna frowns slightly as she watches Rock, "This has been bothering me for awhile, but doesn't eating eggs and chicken and whatnot make you a cannibal?"She looks at Alexia and gestures towards the only male, "His name's Rock, by the way."

((And I have been wondering about the cannibalism thing since reading the books))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:42 pm
"Well, technically no. It would make sense if I were completely avian. But since I am mostly human, but with avian genes, I am considered a totally different specie and therefore, I could eat chicken or people and it wouldn't be considered cannibalism. Theoretically speaking, of course." Rock explained as he set his candle at the wood for the stove to start up before placing a pan and putting some butter in the pan. it slowly started to sizzle, which Rock cracked the eggs over and spreading salt and pepper. "Months of scavenging and pickpocketing allowed me to buy groceries... Gotta find a way to live somehow..."

((I was this what it used to look like... ))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:53 pm
Caleb looked around, her ears and nose twitching at every sound or scent. "I'll take the couch. Anything's more comfortable than those cramped cages." She flashed a sharp-toothed grin at the offer of an omelet. She eyed the new bird girl the bat girl was speaking to. "What's yours? Didn't catch it earlier, bat girl."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:59 pm
((Now I have the Batman theme in my head...))

"It's Jenna.", she responds as she fiddles with her hood to give her hands something to do. The last time she tried to cook she had nearly burned their last home down.  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:10 pm
((Heh. Sorry 'bout that.))

Caleb nodded curtly, then her gaze was drawn to Jenna's hands like any cat's would be by a sudden movement. "What's with your hands?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:28 pm
((It's fine. Better than having the whole Phantom of the Opera soundtrack on repeat in my skull... Last time I ever fall asleep listening to music))

Jenna looks at Caleb with a confused look, "Huh?"  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:33 pm
((Heh. You like Phantom?))

Caleb mimicked playing with a hood. "Your hands."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:43 pm
((And Les Mis, Wicked, Cats, ect. I come from a musical background so I love things like that, and some of my characters end up doing something with music. Lately they've been humming to themselves))

Jenna glances at her hands and blinks. "Oh..." She puts them into her hoodie's pocket as she responds, though if anyone looked they would be able to tell they were still fiddling with something, "I have to move or do something with my hands or I get jittery..."  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:46 pm
- OOC: I might take you up on that offer. I hate the work I did with my picture. I might just say screw it and go find a new one. -

Alexia nodded and just stood there, silently.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff