Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:21 pm
"Oh, don't worry about it. I can't imagine I'm very interesting to listen to in the first place." Maara replied with a soft chuckle, ignoring this offence for now. (After all, she still valued living above her pride, shockingly enough.) "I collected expensive things like jewelry or clothes that fit the latest fashion. I also honed my talents in communication and business, if you are interested in using me to make some extra coin. Of course, I doubt you'd have any use for that sort of thing. You are powerful enough to take what you need; you don't need someone like me trading for you."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:28 am
"Yeah, that would take out all the fun of going to the towns in the first place for me." Rowan said chuckling softly as his wounds healed and scabbed over.

((Sorry short post...))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:32 pm
{It's okay.}

"Exactly." Maara grinned a little more, somewhat surprised that Rowan was listening to what she had to say for so long. No doubt he'd soon get bored. She might as well talk while she had the chance. She had been craving social interaction beyond 'my chore is finished' for such a long time now. "Though if you need to deal with the higher ups of society, like making demands of the social elite, I can certainly give you an advantage in negotiations. I can make sure that you always come out ahead, if you aren't so inclined to rip them to shreds on sight."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:22 am
{bump}  

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:08 am
"Maybe. Possibly the days i'm tired of those sorts of things. Like today. Except that dolphin, i haven't had that craving today." He chuckled somemore as she talked on about her other uses. Maybe he would use her. Make her his bait or something. Maybe she would prove useful against the stupid kings of the towns he holds as they lways try to stop him, but don't know that he could walk into the castle and take the castle if he wanted. Maybe he could use her.

((Sorry i hadn;t noticed you had posted...))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:19 pm
{It's fine, don't worry about it. Sorry for my crap post.}

Maara grinned all the more, happy to hear that she might possibly have a chance to put her skills to use in the future. "Whenever you need me, let me know. I promise I won't dissappoint."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:09 pm
"Alright. How about tomorrow. You can go to the palace of your father and well... Hmm... I'll think of something and threaten to take his castle or something. I'll think of something..." Rowan said as he stared at the sky. He could hear she was happy. Which was good... He guessed.

((It's alrightie))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:15 pm
Maara's smile was starting to look slightly malicious, eager even, as she heard Rowan's suggestion. Even for one so used to botteling her feelings and deceiving others, it was difficult to hide the glee at seeing one who would see her dead dethroned.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:46 pm
"But, you will be constantly watched by me the entire time. I'll be going with you hidden in my own way. Black robe or something as you threaten your father. You are always talking about how mean he was. The only mean one i need around is me. Well you too depending on how mean and evil you can get." He said. Babbling mostly about how she could probably be mean since she basically poisoned her previous suitors/husbands. He kept staring at the sky. Then he jumped up and looked at her. "What's the most precious thing to him? Since it's not you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:16 pm
"It's himself. What else could it be?" Maara chuckled at the thought of her father loving anything else, excluding wealth perhaps. "That, and wealth, I suppose. You should see how he gets during a financial crisis. I have no doubt that his servants, even the most loyal, are growing weary of him..."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:26 pm
"Hmm. Then that's it. I will not take his castle if he gives me every piece of gold that he has in his treasury. Or I'll take his castle and spare his life if he leaves without any resistance, he will get a third of the treasury but i dunno... I'll think about it..." He said sitting back down cross legged.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:05 pm
Maara giggled at the thought, unable to help but grin ever so broadly at the thought. "No matter what you decide on, I can't wait to see the look on his face. Tell me, if you will, are you going to kill him if he refuses?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:24 pm
"Something tells me that you want that job. Possibly. Or destroy his entire kingdom and rape the women and girls and then kill them all." He said menacingly. He would and could do it. But only if provoked. He knew he could. Since normally the teenagers would throw themselves. Like that other girl. He shook his head disgusted as he thought of her. "Now why, did all of your husbands die? If i may ask. Why didn't they seem to meet your eyes?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff