Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
E.P.Flannery's Plot Thread (added Kynreeve & Amariel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tilly_Milly_wolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:47 pm
Elf Princess Flannery
Tilly_Milly_wolf
i have a familiar wanting to RP with Luthias sense their a bit alike! Thief is well, a thief and a crow and loves shiny things to collect as well and is a bit mean! Can they? this would be Thief's first RP.

Yeah! Luthi could find him picking at his treasures or something xD

i totally had the same idea. XD Thief could follow Luthias all over till he finds his main den and when Luthias returns, he finds Thief collecting some of his things and surprised, they going into a chase in the air then Thief could give them back except one piece and then do something with him.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:49 pm
Yeah that could be fun! I'll start and quote you the link  

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:10 pm
Tilly_Milly_wolf

RP link  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:13 pm
Devil NightShade

tag if it still interests you :3  

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:55 am
Elf Princess Flannery

RP Link for you! Sorry for the late start, family decided to drag me off last night.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:19 am
arrow For Baba.....

What kind of potions does she claim to brew? =D *curious*
Anyways, if you are tempted to add "Blood of a Kalona, freely given" or "Kalona feather" or something I could see a little class occur between her and Demon. Perhaps she entices his cooperation by claiming that the potion would allow him to meet the God kalona (induce hallucination or something) or maybe that it will give him the strength to overcome even the toughest foe.... or something of the sort. Or perhaps he i ssuffering from a headache and she claims to be able to take it away. I dunno =D Really just depends on what you want for her. haha.

Officially though, Demon isn't a pure kalona. His grandmother was a 'Dragon'.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:18 am
Syaoran-Puu
arrow For Baba.....

What kind of potions does she claim to brew? =D *curious*
Anyways, if you are tempted to add "Blood of a Kalona, freely given" or "Kalona feather" or something I could see a little class occur between her and Demon. Perhaps she entices his cooperation by claiming that the potion would allow him to meet the God kalona (induce hallucination or something) or maybe that it will give him the strength to overcome even the toughest foe.... or something of the sort. Or perhaps he i ssuffering from a headache and she claims to be able to take it away. I dunno =D Really just depends on what you want for her. haha.

Officially though, Demon isn't a pure kalona. His grandmother was a 'Dragon'.

Yeah Baba's potions are more like poisons that will either numb your body or the desired area, pain killers, and have hallucination effects. mostly harmless but she will tell you that they have some extraordinary ability, or magical power. a lot of placebo effect, mysticism, and narcotics xD
But she would be very interested in Demon, and Kalona blood would be valuable to Baba, and worth trading a rare potion for.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:53 am
Elf Princess Flannery
Yeah Baba's potions are more like poisons that will either numb your body or the desired area, pain killers, and have hallucination effects. mostly harmless but she will tell you that they have some extraordinary ability, or magical power. a lot of placebo effect, mysticism, and narcotics xD
But she would be very interested in Demon, and Kalona blood would be valuable to Baba, and worth trading a rare potion for.
Hmmmmm..... *thinks* well I am game for him to meet her and for them to have an exchange, just not sure what exactly would be exchanged... maybe we should just wing it and see what happens in the RP? =D  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:59 pm
remodeling and adding Pavo Birdsong 83

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:38 pm
Pavo keeps getting better and better. Not only is he gorgeous, but i LOVE his backstory <3  

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:34 pm
Kamiki
Pavo keeps getting better and better. Not only is he gorgeous, but i LOVE his backstory <3

8D wow thankyou! i wasnt sure if anyone read that stuff heart

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:39 pm
I adore pavo, if you want i have some mares he could meet angeetia has had 5 children and 4 are female. We could plot to make them more than meet in greets. I can provide images later, right now i don't have my laptop  

Strait Jacket Girl

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:48 pm
Elf Princess Flannery
Kamiki

8D wow thankyou! i wasnt sure if anyone read that stuff heart

heart I love poking through plot threads when I have a chance. Yours especially, i just wish I had more time to RP. And your graphics are amazing.

I love the concept of the struggling-to-survive herds. One of my Soq, Zhuri, and his lifemate, were young lovers in a herd that could be barely hang on. They had forbidden mates to attempt for children since baby foals would be too much of a strain on the herd, but Zhuri and Belle ended up expecting anyway. They ended up running away together to the Kawani lands. //ah memories

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:05 pm
@ Strait: Yeah i would be interested in any plots or RP you have to offer.

@Kamiki: Yeah the new graphics are part of my indian persona, Flannery's Journal. trying to make it look as if she has documented everything during her travels :3 so each page will have something written about how she feels about the character or situation.  

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400