Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Nuclear Sandscape - Accepting/OPEN, BIZNITCH Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Golden Ice Cream Cake

Girl-Crazy Stalker

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:06 pm
iAm Techno-san

▐ ஐ
User Image
ςαчş

μςία αί

ααςη

ω ίş ίη ςη? μςία ± ςαчş

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Her eyes flickered to the brunette that spoke to her. He seemed... interesting. But in her opinion, he was too drunk. Lucretia held the glass in a peculiar way. Her index finger and thumb pinched the brim of it, keeping at eye level whilst it was exactly four inches away from her face. "H-hello... Dr...drinker..." replied the Arachne. When she spoke, it was soft, slightly husky, and there was a click at every second syllable. Her scorpion legs quivered as they shifted around. Lucretia wanted to drag him out of here.... Do it, Little Lutia(Lu-shia)! The said girl ignored the voice's suggestion once more. We can wait, Calypso. Wait all the while... But not forever. Maybe something less...

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Ѻυτlαℵɗɪsℌlʏ  Ѻҍsɪɗɪαℵ ℭrҽαɱ 【Ehh~ Really? I have plenty more styles with... so many codes... ASDFGHJKL. All I do is stick in the needed info and add some spice. *shrugs*】

▐ ஐ  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:02 pm
(It's really pretty @_@)

"If it is not a fine day to drink hundred year old vodka, then call me a ten-legged raccoon" Sin said. He poured some vodka in both of the shot glasses he had placed in front of her. Then he poured some in his own and drank both of them at once, each at the brim of his mouth.

"So, what's your name? I'm Sin~" he asked after he set each shot glass down. Maybe he had had a bit much, but being so old and having had so much alcohol in his life, it was hard for him to get really tipsy.

Golden Ice Cream Cake

City in Slumber

Golden Ice Cream Cake

Girl-Crazy Stalker

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:17 pm
iAm Techno-san

▐ ஐ
User Image
ςαчş

μςία αί

ααςη

ω ίş ίη ςη? μςία ± ςαчş

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Lucretia was still holding the glass, but was careful not to spill the contents. "Sin...? Simple name... Sin is. I am... Ca..lypso..." Her dazed looking eyes continued to stare at the vodka for a few more seconds. It had been awhile since she consumed anything alcoholic. A very long while. She did not miss the taste... But she did miss the burn.

Slowly, she brought the glass to her lips, then took two sips before placing it━gently━onto the table. Her legs quivered once more.. But this time, it was due to the taste that the alcohol had left in her mouth. "It tastes horrible... And I'm not burning," said Lucretia in a low tone. Narrowing her eyes at Sin, her stinger stretched then arced itself over her head, aiming at the male. "They never tasted this bad. Did you do something to it?" Her pale red eyes stared blankly at him as she tilted her head, waiting for him to speak.

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Ѻυτlαℵɗɪsℌlʏ  Ѻҍsɪɗɪαℵ ℭrҽαɱ 【D'aaaw~ Glad you think so. c:
Have you tried looking at its codes? If not, then I challenge you. XDD】

▐ ஐ  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:10 pm
(Ohdeargod thats lots of codes)

Sin chuckled a little. "I actually have to agree. See, this is really old, so it pretty much doesn't taste like anything." He explained. "The older it is, the less it, ah, burns I suppose." Sin gestured at the bartender, who came over.
"This stuff isn't good anymore, get me some strong stuff that.. you know, tastes like vodka." he instructed the Scaly, who was nervously staring at Lucretia's stinger. He ran off and came back with a different bottle of vodka, some whiskey, and some beer. Sin gave him a few coins and shooed him away.
"Well what do you prefer, out of this, madam?" Sin asked in a smooth, yet careful voice. This wouldn't be as fun if she stabbed him with her tail stinger thing.

Golden ice Cream Cake

City in Slumber

Golden Ice Cream Cake

Girl-Crazy Stalker

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:52 pm
iAm Techno-san

▐ ஐ
User Image
ςαчş

μςία αί

ααςη

ω ίş ίη ςη? μςία ± ςαчş

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Only the a soft 'hmm' left her lips as she watched the bartender approach them. She wasn't exactly listening to him... Her attention was focused on the tasty looking Scaly. When he turned away, Lucretia's legs stretched out, as if to hug him. Sadly, she missed by a hairline.

The stinger curled itself just as her legs hugged her body once more. Another prey lost... Lucretia clicked her tongue on the roof of her mouth in irritation as she tore her gaze away from the bartender. Her pale, red eyes were now focused on the drinks before her. If one were to look close enough, they would be able to see a hint of interest in those blank orbs. "Thank you for being so... generous."

Lucretia's hand shot out to one of the whiskey bottles, then brought it closer to her face. After analyzing it, she touched the bottle to her lips, then tipped her head back. When she placed it on the table, half of the bottle's liquid contents were gone. Lucretia felt the burn in her throat... Then... it began to spread. The feeling was absolutely wonderful. It made her... sleepy. Yeess... Sleep... I want to take over, whispered the voice. The Arachne did her best to keep herself awake by inconspicuously inflicting self harm. They were mere scratches, but it did the trick.

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Ѻυτlαℵɗɪsℌlʏ  Ѻҍsɪɗɪαℵ ℭrҽαɱ 【Indeed. x_x Sometimes, I'm not even sure if I'm typing in the right line. XD】

▐ ஐ  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:31 pm
Sin was extremely impressed at what the Arachne had just done. The pupils in his eyes suddenly turned to a dark, blood-like shade of red for a few seconds. He was scanning her, keeping a record of her in the hardrive that was his brain.
"So you said your name was Calypso? That's a very interesting name." he commented, drumming his fingers on the table as he popped open one of the bottles of beer. His fingers were strong enough to just flick off the bottle cap without a bottle opener or anything, what with the diamonds replacing ALL of his joints and all.

Golden Ice Cream Cake

(I know my way around BB code, but not well. What you can do is pretty impressive.)  

City in Slumber

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:37 pm
Asplosionator
Speaking of groping. Plague reached out and gave her friend's boob a good squeeze before starting to purr harder. "Oh, god, I love it when you rub my ear. Yeah..." She let out a soft moan, and then she grinned. "Seriously. You wouldn't even have to take your pants off if you didn't want to. I mean, it's best if you get a full cleaning, but I'm a very considerate person." She suddenly paused, then withdrew from Sam and went to the other end of the place, where she curled up on herself. It was one of her moods. She knew it'd pass... sooner or later.

"No thanks. I feel wierd bathing with other people. Just like how I feel with eating around others or going too far away from the Junk Yard." Sam grinned at Plague, offering her a small shrug before going on to continue tinkering her heart away on the Sand Cruiser 5000.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:45 pm
The woman known as the Iron Curtain entered Sam's shop. "There's my little kitten," she said, smiling as she saw the neko in the corner. "Pretty little pet, come here." Mae let her arms close around Plague as she looked to Sam. Her eyes were bound, to keep her from sensory overload, but she could see clearly. "Sam, what were you doing with my kitten?" Everyone knew that Mae adored Plague, finding the neko too cute for words. "Nothing inappropriate, I hope."

"She didn't wanna rub my ears," Plague said with a pout. "You agree that's mean, right?" She pouted more when Mae just chuckled and rubbed her ears, then grumbled, "Mae-Mae, you're supposed to agree with me." She knew the older woman hated the nickname, which was why Plague insisted on calling her Mae-Mae. Also, Plague just adored the nickname. "Well, whatever. I got Sam to rub my ears, which is the important part. Now I'm trying to get her to let me clean her." She pouted at Sam, then started nuzzling Sam before licking with her scratchy tongue.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:15 pm
As rare as arachne were, the scorpion wouldn't be the only one to enter the bar that day. Not ten minutes could have passed before another squeezed her way in through the front door and made her way over to the counter. Dani was more spider like the then the other arachne, with hair as white and smooth as her own silk, and eight graceful legs holding up the massive body. Dani's eyes couldn't help but dart around the bar as she became acutely aware that a human had been there, or was still there (She had just missed Mr.Authority by seconds, lucky him). Her mouth watered at the very idea of fresh human meat. Oh if only....she's been living on pitiful little flies and other dessert insects for months now. It's been ages since she had a chance at any real meat.

Putting the thought aside for now, Dani reached back to the bundles of spider silk she had draped over the join between cephalothorax and abdomen and placed them on the counter. Obviously, she was looking for a buyer. Silk was a luxury item in these parts. And because of her endless supply of it, she sold cheaper then most. "I don't suppose anyone has seen a Harp named Needle here today? I have some silk for her, or anyone else who'll offer a price. Coin or trade." Dani said loud enough for all to here. Her eyes kept darting around the room, searching for humans, thinking of ways she could lure them out where no one would see her trap and carry them away to her den.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:51 pm
Sam chuckled. "Oh, Boss, you know me. I wouldn't dare do anything too inappropriate." she said quite easilly, looking up from her Cruiser gears once more to grin at the Iron Curtain. For the moment being, she ignored Plague's licking. "You know how you guys were bitchin' last week or so about walking through this unbearable heat in order to get s**t done? Well, this latest invention should fix that little problem. When I'm done with it, of course."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:06 pm
Mae nodded. "Good." She, personally, hadn't experienced any problems of the sort, but she knew some of her people had been having problems with the heat, especially Plague, who flitted from place to place, running errands and getting catnip she thought Mae knew nothing about. But Mae didn't miss anything. She then added, "You really should build Plague a vibrator. Poor little pet works so hard every night." She let out a short laugh, tousling Plague's hair, before she got serious. "When do you think it'll be done?"

Plague, bored, decided to climb onto Sam's back and start licking her ear, purring as her scratchy tongue lapped at her friend.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:23 pm
Dio's eyes scanned the area and he walked forward, into Bruiser territory. The others reluctantly followed but he said as he approached the pub, "Needle, come." He supposed causing a little trouble wouldn't be all too bad plus, he could intimidate people to tell him where Sam was, after all. He wouldn't be heading back to his lush retreat without having accomplished his mission here, anyway. He took a few more steps forward and as he drew nearer, the population of people around grew thinner as they went to hide or run away from sight.  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

ninja-boi92

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:26 pm
Jackal had to repress a snarl, only managing to keep it downto a light growl. It took almost every fiber in his being not to lunge at this dio Guy. His fists clenched, and his lip perked up slightly at the sides, revealing a small portion of his teeth. What made the whole situation worse was that most others present were running away like cowards. Jackal couldn't hold back another growl.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:22 am
Dio eyed Jackal. As soon as the two locked eyes, Dio's eyes suddenly had a murderous vibe that could paralyze the less brave. The slit yellow pupils seemed like they could cut into another person's soul while the rest of Dio's face remained stoic and unaffected by the look on the other man's face

((OOC: Yush. Trying to make him sound as intimidating as possible. I really like the idea for Dio~ LULZ ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Golden Ice Cream Cake

Girl-Crazy Stalker

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:26 am
iAm Techno-san

▐ ஐ
User Image
ςαчş

μςία αί

ααςη

ω ίş ίη ςη? μςία ± ςαчş

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Lucretia no longer touched the bottle. Instead, she looked... No.. Stared at Sin, taking in every little detail. He wasn't purely human, that much she knew. Almost all of the remaining humans that had not mutated carried some sort of... metal in their bodies. It tasted horrible... And it was too hard to eat. But extracting it or spitting it out was pretty easy to do.

"Yes... That is what I am called." She had noted the change in his eyes. It was brief, but noticeable. Nothing too weird, but definitely suspicious. Eh. I suggest you leave him and go find someone to drag out! The real Calypso wouldn't shut up about food. It was making Lucretia hungrier...

When something large entered the pub, Lucretia's head turned to face the newcomer. Another Arachne. This time it was a spider. Oh~ It's been awhile since we've seen a spider! Lucretia gritted her teeth at Calypso's attempt to control the body. Her stinger twitch before arcing over her head once more, then impaling itself in the table. The scorpion legs shifted, occasionally stretching for the other Arachne. They were pretty far, so it was safe to say that none would be harmed.

Lucretia gripped her the metasomal segments near the stinger, then pulled it out of the wood. Truth be told, she just needed something to hold herself together. It wouldn't be good if a fight broke out in here.

Her eyes glinted with malice, but it had gone as soon as it had come. Lucretia recomposed herself, as she placed her elbows on the table, then laced fingers together. Calypso had lost the battle for control. One day... I will be dominant, Lucretia.

"I'm quite hungry..." murmured the Arachne. Her words would provide a perfectly good reason for her peculiar actions. Anyone would understand how easy it was for an Arachne to snap. And Lucretia was very close to snapping.

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Ѻυτlαℵɗɪsℌlʏ  Ѻҍsɪɗɪαℵ ℭrҽαɱ 【It's nothing really... Plenty of copy paste action with the list of color codes right beside you... o.e
And if it's too many, I end up using a gradient generator. XD Like those border thingies *points to the top and bottom of post* 】

▐ ஐ  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces