Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
[IC] =Meeki's Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:17 am
"Quite the fool?" Achak furrowed his brow as he left his place beside the tree, he seemed mildly confused by the statement and after a few moments of admiring Meeki's handiwork (which Yei was now showing off quite proudly), he simply released a small chuckle and shook his head as if in complete and utter disagreement.

"On the contrary, anyone who can satisfy such a high maintenace -" He side stepped to dodge a nudge from Yei and readjusting his grasp on his bag of herbs he freed one hand and gave her a light bap on the muzzle to fend her off, "High maintenance mare should be congratulated, she's never happy with any braid I do." He explained silkily and bapped at the mare's muzzle again as she attempted to n** him in protest.

"But yes, by some turn of fate, she is my companion." he murmured as he observed the mare who had now begun to explore the teepee before slipping into the forest, he could only assume that she was looking for one of her own kind to flaunt her new look to - she really was a terribly sociable creature.

"I'm Achak by the way, and you are...?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:55 am
Orchu tilted his head in curiousity as he listened intently to the mare's soft words. "You and Danzleikr breed yet you are not mates? I see... I wasn't aware soquili who were not mates could breed. It is still wonderful you were blessed with the joys and woes of children. I'm sure you and Danzleikr will both influence them positively and raise them accordingly. I can't wait to meet your children; I'm sure they are gorgeous. The stallion I met a few days ago, Verloren, breed with Resi and if fact last I knew they were waiting for their babies to emerge from their baskets. I'm not aware if they are mates or not... However my brother Hania has a mate named Mahiri. I haven't seen him in a while but he and Mahiri were hoping for children of their own." Orchu was rather neutral about the idea of non-mates breeding although his preference would always be having a mate; and with Kasumi as a mate Orchu would be crazy to feel opposite. "I'm sure your children will have wonderful personalities." He nodded his head and smiled warmly at Glamrock. "And how wonderful; Rami will be most pleased to meet you I'm sure. Ah don't worry miss Glamrock; flying is over-rated at times." The stallion laughed heartily. "Time is not an issue at the moment for me; so I do not regret walking in the least." Orchu gestured his head towards a path out of the grove that would lead them closest to the mountain's rocky base so they could venture up its slope to the buckskin teepee in which Orchu dwelled.  

-Polar-

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:10 am
Meeki giggled at the male and his soquili companion. They seemed to have a great friendship with one another. It reminded her of her own bond with Glamrock.

"I didn't find her high maintenance at all. Maybe you just need to learn to use a woman's touch,' Meeki teased playfully. The male was handsome and she felt comfortable around him. She was usually nervous around others which was why she had chose to live in the forest.

"Achak," she repeated, "a strong and proud name. I am Meeki. You seem to have been quite busy." She couldn't help but note the bag of herbs he kept holding. She guessed that he had been busy most of the day and was preparing to leave at any moment. It would be quite a walk though. "Would you like to stay for a refreshing drink of water?" She waved to hand towards the waterskins nearby that she had just filled before gathering what few dry sticks she could find and knew would still be fresh and cold.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:20 am
Glamrock nodded and couldn't help but feel a little ashamed by breeding without being in love. She really didn't think Danzleikr capable of loving anyone but himself anyway. He was quite the narcissistic stallion. A part of her wasn't sure she would ever find love in her life and would hate to die an old mare without experiencing the joy of having foals. Perhaps one day she would find someone to love her but she wouldn't put her happiness in the hands of fate like that. She would make her own happiness, one way or another.

She nodded and took a step towards the path, deciding it would be better for Orchu to lead the way. Once out of the forest, she would have no idea where to go and end up lost. "I bet it's wonderful, being loved and loving someone," she finally commented before adding, "I hope I am that lucky one day. I wouldn't mind if Danzleikr loved me but I know he doesn't and probably never will. I have kept myself from growing too attached to him so that if he ever hooked up with another mare, I would be able to handle it well. I am blessed to have the foals though and to have met him, either way."

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:29 am
"Busy?" He offered a mild smile through his amusement and shook his head as he took the opportunity to fold over the flap across the leather bag, "Hardly, I was simply afforded more luck while harvesting this Spring." He confessed and took a breath of his own to regain his composure and to comfort himself in the presence of another without seeming rude - there was a reason he lived in the highest regions of the mountains.

"There were more patches," He explained and then quirked a brow at her comment about the touch of the woman. He could only shake his head in confusion before at last clearing his throat, "Nevertheless I do believe that my hands would be too coarse and large to have such a miraculous touch." He jested in return as he gave a nod, "And a drink would be lovely." He added.

Meanwhile, Yei allowed herself the time to give a delighted whicker as she savoured her new found look. She was now much more interested in finding someone to admire it than she was with going home and at least Achak was remotely distracted for the time being - the female was a pretty one after all.

"Helloooo?" She cooed softly as she picked her way about the battered trails beneath the canopy, "Is there anybody out there?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:36 am
Orchu watched Glamrock's expression with utmost scrutiny as they walked in each other's company. He desired not to say something that made the mare uncomfortable. "My dear Glamrock, you and your children will have love encasing your hearts in due time. You will find the luck you are longing for shortly I assure you; you are quite a catch if you don't mind me stating." Orchu would never stray from Kasumi yet it was not a crime for the stallion to admonish the mare's shimmering beauty. "Perhaps Danzleikr will change and you two will grow closer? If not then if it positive you are optimistic to moving on and letting go. When opportunities aren't placed in front of us we have to reach out and make them on our own I feel. Achievements often are must work for their dreams and goal." Orchu words trailed off as he realized how ridiculous he must sound to Glamrock; mumbling on about opportunities and dreams. I hope she doesn't feel like coming with me is a waste of time; I truly do not mean to lecture her or make her feel uncomfortable... The stallion had merely let his words wander away with him carelessly; he needed to watch what he said. Orchu snortly lightly as they approached the rocky terrain of the mountain's base. "We need to travel close to half way up to mountain then travel eastward before we reach my teepee. Hope your up for the walk." He grinned broadly as he teased the mare.  

-Polar-

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:58 pm
Meeki picked up one of the waterskins and walked over to hand it to the man. She did not have company a lot nor know how to act or treat them while in their presence. She could only hope she didn't come off too weird.

"Do you live very far from here? It seems to be getting a little late. You probably shouldn't stay too long. I also hope your mare doesn't get lost in the forest, it can be quite a foreboding place, especially when it starts to get dark. She hoped she didn't come off as pressuring him to leave. On the contrary, she was just worried. A lot of things came lurking from the shadows when darkness falls.

-----

Whisper's ears twitched as he heard a soft voice. He weaved himself around a few trees and along the trail and came up upon a reddish mare. Though he had seen her out and about before, he had never really talked to her.

"Hello, are you looking for someone too? I can't seem to find Echo. She's so good at hiding," Whisper said quietly in hopes not to give his current location to the hiding lioness. Normally he was shy around females but he didn't exactly see the mare as a female at the moment, just another Soquili. "Knowing her, she's off in some tree again which is not fair at all," he softly added.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:09 pm
Glamrock let the stallion's words sink in while nodding. She really didn't know what to say in response to it. Tonight, when she got back home, she would think about it in more length.

"Sir Orchu, I will take all the walking I can get. Though I have dropped the weight of the baskets, I am always striving to get in better shape. Danzleikr told me that I needed to lose the weight anyway.. He's a perfectionist. Though I am really doing it for myself," Glamrock giggled. Danzleikr really did think highly of himself but it was much better than thinking too lowly of oneself.

"I have also never been to the mountains before so it will be quite an experience, I'm sure. The terrain, foilage, everything looks so different from down here. I just hope it's safe."

Glamrock really liked how caring Orchu seemed to be. She thought his mate to be one lucky mare to have landed such a sweet stallion. She bet Orchu would never imply that his mate was less than perfect physically, mentally or emotionally. Still, she reminded herself, Danzleikr's personality was part of his charm and what made him unique

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Farland

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:56 pm
Meeki
"I would fight a war for something I believed in but I would not for the belief of another. If I really believed in it, it would be worth the risk of death but I really don't see anything happening that would require that much loyalty and dedication. I care about very few things." Chaos really didn't have much more than his honor so held it close to his heart and probably took it a bit more seriously than he should.

The question she asked him took him by surprise. He had never really thought about it before. "I suppose I would care for any foal of mine regardless of their lineage. I am not sure if I am capable of love or if I would recognize it if I were. I would not beget a foal only to abandon him just because he might not be a unicorn. There's no honor in that. But I would hope any foal of mine would come out a unicorn because my race uncommon as is and I consider it superior to the others." Chaos peered deeply into Samedi's eyes. "I suppose I would take the risk that came with breeding with a non-unicorn if she were special enough. I suppose the more I liked the mare, the more I would like the foals, despite what race they were. I just don't know if I am capable of truly liking anyone."

Chaos's gaze wavered at the last bit as it wasn't completely true. He liked what he knew of Samedi so far. She had spunk and fire despite an icy demeanor all the same, a lot like himself.

" Well then.. youll just have to work on finding out if you can like anyone. " She said, her tail swaying slowly. She wondered if he still wanted her to leave... it was late already.. and honestly she liked it here, even if it was like being on a dormant battle feild. Standing still for only a moment longer, she walked over to him, and gave him an uncharacteristicly gently nuzzle on the cheek. " Just stop worrying about finding a unicorn and find someone who is ight for you, not just for your idea of a perfect breeding partner. "

She stood there for a moment, then wondered what the hell she was doing, a took a step slightly to the side, composeing herself once again.

( Sorry for the small post, im working on an essay )  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:50 pm
Chaos didn't know what to think. Never had anything felt so good. He wondered if Samedi had somehow bewitched him. Was such a thing possible? A slight shiver went down his spine and he looked at her, truly perplexed. Was she playing mind games with him? Teasing him? Was there any chance that she might have been sincere?

Cautiously he leaned his head forward, careful to keep his horn out of the way and nuzzled her back. He felt so strange himself at the act but it seemed like his body had a mind of it's own. Somehow she brought something out in him. He didn't know how or why and at the present moment, he found that he didn't care either.

"A part of me really wants to defy the traditions. I don't want to end up with a mate that didn't truly love me or I her, like my parents. I want someone... that could... make me feel... complete." Chaos had to stick to the traditions. He was the last of his old herd, it was all on him now.. but a nagging question teased him. If he were the last, who would be there to judge him?

((Good luck with the essay!))  

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:30 am
"Yei understands her limits but we do not live quite as far from here as one might anticipate." He offered a small smile and accepted the waterskin following an action which involved setting down his herb back with the smallest of flurries, "A little further up the mountains, nearby the edges of the mist?" He explained, dearly hoping he made sense for once in his life as it was rare that he ever received a verbal response in return.

"My thanks for the hospitality by the way, it is much appreciated." He grinned a little, uncorked the waterskin and took the opportunity to sip at the refreshing liquid which seemed somewhat sweet to him as it touched his parched tongue, "Might I ask how long you have dwelled here?"

---

"...huh?" Yei gave a start as the very soft whisper approached her ears and even she was strained to hear it, nevertheless eventually she swivelled her head round as he continued to speak and clapped eyes upon the handsome grey stallion who she recognised from passing but couldn't quite place - perhaps he had never spoken to her before?

"Oh, no - well yes." She furrowed her brow and shook her head, flicking her tail so as to adjust to the new 'weight' of her tail which she still found to be fascinating, "Just company really, nobody in particular." She confessed with a guilty smile before quirking a brow, granted she had encountered so many stallions that she no longer had the energy to be flirtacious but she had to admit that his quiet demeanor was really quite refreshing...at least he wasn't running for the hills the moment he saw her!

"Who's Echo? Perhaps I can help to find her."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:50 pm
Meeki bit her bottom lip as she tried to remember how long she had been here. It didn't seem like too long.. just a little over a year? Maybe almost two? "I have been here for almost two summers. This summer will be my second here." That seemed about right.

"I have never been to the mountains so I do not know of this mist. It sounds pretty, though and I know it looks big from this distance. I don't know if I could live on something so big and so high above the ground. I like this forest and the many creatures that inhabit it. Perhaps I will visit this mountain one day though and see this mist." She really did live a hermit life and didn't get out of this forest much.

Whisper thought it odd that someone would look for company but have no one in particular in mind. He knew that when he craved attention from someone, he always knew who!

"Echo is my sister. She's a little mountain lion and the reigning champion of Hide and Go Seek." Whisper gave the mare a once over, noting her hair and the flowers in it. "Nice hair", he complimented before turning to walk off, "You are welcome to join me in my search if you want, but you'll have to be quiet. She can hear extremely well."

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:20 am
Bandit started walking from the clearing and towards the forest. She decided to do a little exploration of the surrounding land to preoccupy her from her boredom. She was so used to her sister being around that when Ailurinae was off doing her own thing, boredom hit Bandit hard in the face like an icy snowball. She just didn't feel complete without her sister around.

Some of this, she pondered as she walked, could be due to lack of friendships. But she always liked it just being she and her sister. They were growing up though and it was inevitable that they would go their separate ways sooner or later. Bandit just hoped it was later. Much later.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:24 am
"The mist is -" He searched for the right words as he finally took a seat upon the ground and gazed at the dried leaves that had caught themselves in his shoes, "Pretty yes, but very dangerous." He murmured finally as he shook his head from side to side and planted a very level gaze upon the young woman who could only be seven years his junior at least.

"Yei came from the mists actually, badly injured and with a coat so odd..." He smiled fondly at his meeting with the soquili and remembered how he had tended to her while he admired her red coat, "I have my suspicions that the red is the attempts of the spirits in the mist to heat themselves up, that they might have tried to make her resemble a flame or the sun rise." He mused with a chuckle.

"You are most welcome to join us within the mountains whenever you so desire though." He offered finally, rather startled by his own offer of hospitality.

---

"Why thank you!" Yei cooed delightly as she turned her head to glance at her tail before releasing a giggle and shaking her head, "I could say the same for yours." She responded politely with a compliment of her own and then she fell silent as she picked her way across the undergrowth towards him - her steps as silent as she could possibly mustre in the given circumstances.

"I'll be quiet." She promised in hushed tones, dearly wishing that Achak had put cloth over her hooves to stop the 'clop' that she occasionally heard against the ground, "Although luring her out might have been easier than trying to find her." She whispered with a grin.

Epine de Rose

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:55 pm
Meeki smiled at the invite and would probably consider it one day. "Glamrock.. is quite strange in appearance too. She is the color of clear water and the sky with so many vivid colors in her hair and on her coat. She's really quite an unusual Soquili. She also has a horn that comes from her head which I find fascinating." Meeki admired Glamrock on so many levels. She really was a dear friend.

"There's others around this area that I've been trying to befriend but I think it will take longer with them. Some appear quite wild and perhaps even a little mean but I won't give up on them. I am glad you found Yei. Perhaps it was destined to be that way." She smiled and finally took a seat on an empty large stone nearby.

-----

"I wouldn't know how to lure her out," Whisper whispered to Yei. "She usually takes this game very seriously and I've seen her go a couple days without eating before. I always give up before I worry she'll die of hunger. She would risk even death as long as she maintained her perfect record and won the game."

Whisper smiled at Yei before turning back to search. It was nice having another Soquili around and this one seemed pleasant and kind enough. There were so many that appeared darker or meaner as of late. "What are you doing in the forest all alone? I haven't been here too long myself but I am sure I would have recognized you before if you lived here. You'd be hard to miss with those colors."

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff