Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
After the fight... ((Finished)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joining?
  Gold!
  Nah
  Maybe
  Yes! Making a profile now!
View Results

Guardian Sol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:48 am
At first, his thoughts went to 'Joy To The World', but then Locke said, "'Frosty the Snowman'." out loud. He took another gulp from his coffee and realized that he was almost out.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:49 am
"I've been spending Christmas alone; how do you think I feel?" Adrian said with a small chuckle. "I guess Christmas miracles really do happen."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:08 pm
The kids started yelling in agreement. Alexia giggled and said, "Alright, Frosty it is!"

'Frosty the Snowman,
Was a jolly happy soul,
With a corn cop pipe and a button nose,
And two made out of coal!...
'

- OOC: I'm wearing a teal wig right now (a Miku Hatsune wig) and I answered the door and this guy was there. He thought it was my real hair. xD And isn't it sad I have to look up the lyrics to Christmas songs on YouTube? XD -  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:24 pm
((It is.))

"Well at least you don't have to now." Amaya said with a smile, kissing his lips softly. "Four years...and now you're here." She said quietly to herself.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Guardian Sol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:25 pm
((OOC: depends on how often you hear Frosty.))

Locke managed a chuckle before she started to sing. Then went back up to the counter to and ordered a ham club sandwich.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:32 pm
((It's the chorus to Frosty the Snowman. I had that drilled into my skull and memorized by the third grade. So yeah, I'm gonna have to with 'sad' on this one...))

"And that's four years longer than I would have liked." Adrian said after their lips parted. As much as Rudolph was one of his favorite nostalgic Christmas movies, he wasn't paying that much attention to it. He was too busy feeling the elated high of having Amaya in his arms again.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:45 pm
Once the movie was over, Amaya looked at the clock as her stomach growled. "Looks like it's about dinner time. How about spaghetti?" She asked Calista and Adrian as she got up and headed into the kitchen to start the water boiling.

"Mmm! I love spaghetti!" Cali explained as she looked at her mother from over the back of the couch.

"I know you do. You're a carb queen, just like me." Amaya said with a slight grin and roll of her eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:46 pm
- OOC: Speaking of drilling songs into my head, I only have two days to learn my Candlelight songs and I can't sing one whole song. >< *goes to listen to the Saprano CD fifty million times* -

A couple kids climbed on the stage and Alexia happily danced with them as she closed the song.

'Thumpity-thump-thump, thumpity-thump-thump! Look at Frosty go! Thumpity-thump-thump, thumpity-thump-thump! Over the hills of snow!'

- OOC: Took me two times listening to it before my last post and I still remembered the end (though I know the onomanapia part, not the actual words before hand). :3 -  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:48 pm
"So first grade, huh? Enjoying school?" Adrian asked as he turned his attention to Calista while Amaya made dinner.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:59 pm
"Uh huh, I can write my name and I'm learning to read now and write some more." She told him very proudly. "I made an ornament in school today." She said, dragging him over to the tree and pointing it out to him.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:04 pm
"Oh, it's so pretty! I'm sure yours was the best in the class." Adrian said as his eyes wandered from Calista's ornament and over the rest of their Christmas tree.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:15 pm
Locke clapped with the rest of the crowd. His order came up and he brought it back to the table he sat at before. He took a bite and awaited the next song.  

Guardian Sol

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:32 pm
"I dunno about that but I like it." Calista said with a grin. "Did you make ornaments in school?" She asked as she looked up at him, cocking her head.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:37 pm
"Yeah, but that was years ago. They're probably still in storage." Adrian said sticking his hands in his pockets as he looked around the apartment at the Christmas decorations and what was now Amaya and Calista's home, something he hadn't really done when he first came in.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:48 pm
- OOC: *just finished first round of practicing* OH, MY GOSH! *dead* -

The winged girl got the children off stage and her attention was caught by Sherl pointing at her watch. Almost time to go. 'Damn.' she cursed. She turned to her audience. "Alright, one more song!" she snnounced, "Then, I must be off!" The kids booed while a few adults did as well, mostly the few not with or trying to "protect" their children. "I'll be back tomorrow!" she promised, "This goes to those celebrating Jesus's birth!" She wasn't Christian anymore after all that has happened to her, but of course, she tolerated others' beliefs; just don't b***h about hers. She started singing the higher part of 'Rejoice with Exceeding Great Joy' for her audience.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff